P&B finally performs

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Pink and Black were about to perform since they thought that they were all ready.

 

“Our first song is Old Yellow Brick from the Arctic Monkeys.”

Kris introduced the first song that the band was going perform but something was not right.

 

“Oh crap.” said Kris in shock and so did everybody else. His bass wasn’t plugged in right to his amp so, Kris felt a little caught off guard. Kris was embarrassed and it was worse for him since he was the bandleader.

 

Everyone in the crowd yelled, “Boo.” This wasn’t good,because of one simple mistake with the amp, they got the opposite of a good cheer. This made EXO CLUB guys a little nervous but it was worse for the P&B themselves.

 

Jongin looked at Kris with piercing eyes and was thinking to himself, “Leader? Are you kidding me? How could you not properly plug in your bass? What a joke.”

 

Heechul let out a deep sigh in the corner and decided to take back what Key has said about them. Heechul shook his head and almost regretted that he hired the P&B, although it was too soon for them to be discarded. It was a small mistake so it was redeemable depending on their actual playing skills,but Heechul couldn’t afford even a simple little mistake,due to what happened in the past.

 

Ginny, the vocalist had roller coasters going inside of her stomach, because this band that she formed could go down the drain in matter of minutes- if they don’t recover from this tiny misstep. Luhan and Chanyeol were the only positive ones.

 

Chanyeol decided to get them out of this mess and as he looked at the nervous Kris, “Let’s rock and roll.” The tall derpy guitarist yelled out. Then Luhan chimed in to help out his teammate. “Cmon guys, we can do this.” Before they even knew it, everyone in the band started to play their parts. Lay was calm throughout the whole thing,if the two guitarists didn’t step in, he was gonna do something about it as the mother of the band.

 

Heechul gave the band props, despite what happened,the owner of the Club Sunset thought that teamwork was vital in any kind of band. Kris made a simple mistake but the members of the band didn’t get into a hissy fit but instead, they helped out another troubled teammate.

 

Kris looked at the two guitarists with gratitude and also towards the audience with an apologetic attitude. “Everyone, I am sorry about what just happened.” Then Kris hinted at s and the intro to the Old Yellow Brick was being played and, once the intro finished Ginny started to sing.


 

Old yellow bricks,

Love's a risk,

Quite the little Escapoligist

Looked so miffed,

When you wished,

For a thousand places better than this,


 

Ginny gave it her all and the crowd started to cheer,not only Ginny, but the other band members made up for the earlier mistake. They turned the BOO into a loud and festive cheer. Heechul, the owner of CLUB SUNSET let out a sigh of relief. “Haaaaa.”

 

One of the girls at the audience said with a smirk. “I didn’t think that these guys were gonna be that bad.” This particular girl kept on staring at the drummer but why?

 

Baekhyun and Chen from the EXO CLUB kept on looking at the beautiful girls next to their table. Baekhyun winked at them and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter