To club sunset

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan and Jongin finally arrived. As the two somewhat late boys walked in and saw all of their fellow band members, they were also surprised to see the two Exo club members.

 

As both Luhan and Jongin made it to the couch, they sat near Kris and Lay. Luhan had a shopping bag full of things that he just bought at the mall, and Jongin was holding his drumsticks as if he was all ready to go. Kris looked at the both of them but especially towards Jongin. “Hey, today is our big day and you guys are late.”

 

Luhan shook his head in disagreement. “We are not late,duizhang. We still have plenty of time.” Luhan was right, technically they weren’t running late.

 

Kris looked aggravated and he wanted to find something or someone to pick on. The duizhang looked at Jongin. “Kai, why were you late?” Jongin didn’t like this atmosphere at all.

The drummer looked at Luhan quickly. “Oh,well...We had to go get some stuff because, Lu hyung said he needed to buy gifts.”

 

Ginny looked at Kris with frustration. “Oppa,he wasn’t late on purpose, so let’s just drop it.” Tiffany felt left out in the matters of the band and she felt that she shouldn’t be here any longer. Tiffany felt hurt that Kris was acting this way  since she knew the exact reason why he was so mean when he didn’t have to be.

 

“I think I will just go home for now.” Tiffany said with her voice sounding a bit emotional. Kris didn’t care and the others didn’t think much of it either, except for Luhan and Ginny. Luhan and Ginny both asked at the time same time.

 

“Aren’t you gonna go see the show?” Luhan and Ginny looked at each other out of amazement. Tiffany said shortly, “Don’t worry, I will go see the show, but for now I’ll just go home.

When it’s time, I will drive there straight from my house.”

 

As soon as Tiffany let them know that she was gonna be there later,she quickly left the house. Kris said in annoyance.

“She is so troublesome. Why does she always come here anyways?

I am glad she’s gone.” Kris didn’t really care about Tiffany coming to band practice because he thought that she was a hindrance for the band.

 

Luhan was fuming red and he wanted to slap Kris for the first time, but held it in because today was a big day for everyone.

While Ginny just couldn’t believe how cold and mean duizhang could be and she directed the blame on herself.

 

Lay was the mother of the group and he felt that it was his responsibility to calm everyone down. “Guys, today is our big day, so it’s time for us to pack up and go.” Lay was right, they didn’t really have the time to dilly dally. Kris was frustrated with himself too, because he did promise himself that he’ll let everything go until their first club gig was over. For some reason Kris couldn’t help himself as if some kind of crazy beast was inside of him,tugging at him.

 

Baekhyun was excited. “Wow, so I am gonna see you guys rock out?” Jongin noticed the two boys from the Exo club, both Byun Baek Hyun and Do Kyung Soo.

 

Jongin especially missed D.O or also known as Kyungsoo,they were very close when he was in the EXO club. Jongin went over to D.O. “Oh my gosh Kyungsoo hyung,its been awhile!” They gave each other hugs for reuniting. “I missed you too, Jongin.” D.O said without any expression on his face.

 

Ginny was able to tell that her boyfriend and this slightly creepy D.O were somewhat close,just like how Yeollie and Baekhyun were close when Luhan wasn’t available.

 

Luhan asked suddenly, “Where are the other guys?” Baekhyun answered hyperly while releasing so much energy. “They will meet us there at the club! Lay gave Chen the address to the club so, Chen and  the other guys will be carpooling I think!”

 

Lay motioned everyone to stop talking so they could start loading up the cars. Kris took a deep breath to discipline himself so he could manage to treat Jongin cordially.

 

Despite Kris and his inner turmoil, everyone else seemed pretty stoked about the night ahead of them. Lay looked at the car situation.

 

“Here’s the deal guys. Ginny,Luhan and D.O will go in Jongin’s car. The duizhang,Channie,and Baek will go in my car. Also, the instruments can all go in my car except for the drums, that can go in Jongin’s car.” As directed all the instruments were in two different cars accordingly

 

Lay felt more like the leader than Kris here. Lay was somewhat intuitive,more than he let himself out to be. The keyboardist realized that Kris might just need his help to function today so he decided to give him a hand.

 

Kris felt guilty for not being a good leader so he made up his mind to do the usual. “Did you guys all practice a lot?”

Everyone said in unison with excitement. “Yes!” Including Jongin everyone answered to the duizhang. Jongin didn’t really like the way Kris has been treating him but for the peaceful environment of the band, Jongin decided to just treat the captain with respect.

 

All of the P&B members got into their assigned cars, including the two guests. The instruments were all into the right cars so, they were all set to go. Lay rolled his window down and yelled to Jongin, “Since Luhan has the address to the club, you guys can lead and we’ll follow closely behind you.”

 

We were taking the lead while Lay was right behind us. All of us were pretty excited but nervous as well,considering this being our real official gig. The party gig at Key’s house had a different kind of audience, they were just kids wanting a good time. While, the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter