Chanyeol arrives with guests.

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the big day for our Rock N Rollers of Pink & Black.

Everyone was nervous but waited for this day to arrive. The band members were at home getting prepared. It was a nice sunny day this saturday afternoon and the gig at ‘Sunset Blues Club’ will be happening in the evening after the sun goes down.

 

Ginny was at home getting ready for tonight. Getting her stage outfit ready along with other things that needed to be taken care of for the night. Her brother Onew watched as she was getting things ready and he was proud that his baby sister was doing something she really loved.

 

The rocker girl didn’t have time to worry about other things today. She was too preoccupied with the big night that was ahead of her. Ginny was really anxious and she was able to feel the adrenalin rush going through her body. Despite this day being important her boyfriend Jongin didn’t forget to text her and it read, “Hey babe. We are gonna do well tonight. Fighting!”

 

Jongin was a bit of a romantic although when she first met him he didn’t seem that way at all. Ginny smiled with her lips wide, “He is so sweet.”

 

Ginny was going back and forth from her bedroom to the living room and Onew said something to her. “So, today is your big day right?” Ginny nodded and Let out a deep breath. “But, I am so nervous oppa.” A pair of hands were on Ginny’s head. “You will do fine sis! Thanks for the encouragement oppa.” Ginny needed all the support she could get.

 

Ginny wanted to wear something really nice since she was the lead vocalist and all. She needed an outfit that would represent her. She looked into her closet to see what was available. “Oh maybe... that can be the right outfit?” It was a punk dress, she thought it was just right. Girly but yet cool. She looked in the mirror, posing, and looking cool then she heard the doorbell. “I’ll get it” She ran down the stairs as fast as she could.

 

Ginny looked through the pigeon hole and was happy to see her.

The rocker girl greeted her friend. “Hey Tiff.” Ginny smiled and Tiffany gave Ginny her famous eye smile. “Hey Ginny.”

The two girls looked happy and maybe they were equally excited about later tonight. Tiffany was happy that her friend will have her big moment later on with the boys, but still she was hurting.

 

“Are you excited Ginny? You look so pretty!” Tiffany tried hard being a supportive friend. “Yes! I am really excited about tonight... but a bit nervous though. By the way,how do I look? I don’t look ridiculous do I?” Ginny tried to engage a small talk so they wouldn’t be so silent. In the last couple of weeks they felt like they were drifting away despite the fact that they have known each other since grade school.

 

Tiffany smiled again. “You look fabulous girl.” Tiffany couldn’t help but to feel a little envious even if she really felt that her friend looked great in that outfit. Onew was in his room getting some extra things done for work and he came down to take a break.

 

“Wow. My my, you look stunning sis. and punk, nice mix.”

Tiffany bowed to Onew. “Hi Onew oppa, it’s been awhile.”

“You don’t have to be so proper to me Tiffany.” Said Onew teasingly. While the three were just having a little chit chat Ginny heard people talking outside and she looked out the window and it was her band mates along with some of the other Exo guys that didn’t make it to this band. It was so loud because of those boys.

 

“Open up!” Chanyeol was banging on the door while his other side kick besides luhan laughed loudly. She knew that the other guy wasn’t Luhan and she wondered who it was. Tiffany just shrugged her shoulders and Onew told Ginny to just call him whenever she was ready to leave and went back up his room.

 

Ginny went to open the door and saw Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter