The try out

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The two girls Ginny and Tiffany, went over to the gym where the Exo boys were at. Once the two girls got to the school gym they saw the 12 Exo boys practicing their dance moves and some were working on their singing. As Ginny and Tiffany walked into this gym, Tiffany looked around in amazement. Not only the gym looked lively and warm but some boy caught her eyes.

The gym was very spacious to hold an audition. Ginny was a little concerned since she had never auditioned anyone before. She was inexperienced so she was a bit nervous but yet excited too. The boys were near the bleachers area.Ginny and Tiffany walked over to where the boys were at.

 

Tiffany whispered excitedly. “Hey Ginny, that really tall guy over there...he looks really gorgeous!” Ginny pointed at the really tall guy in the gym and whispered back. “You mean that guy?” Ginny giggled. “He is really tall so he does stand out!” Tiffany was holding onto Ginny’s arms and started to swing them out of excitement. Tiffany kept on checking him out every chance she got. While the two guys from the Exo Club, one tall goofy looking kid with brown hair and the orange haired baby faced boy were staring at Tiffany.  The orange haired boy said courageously. “Do you see that girl with long brown wavy hair? She is really pretty!” The boy with the curly hair agreed, “she is really pretty but I am gonna go talk to her first!” The orange haired boy was being aggressive. “No way I am gonna go talk to her!” These two boys had been best friends since elementary school but were rivals as well.

 

The orange haired boy went up to  Tiffany first. “Hey there miss. What is your name?”

 

Tiffany answered back with a surprised smile. “Hello, I am Tiffany.” The orange haired boy with deer like eyes introduced himself to the girl. “What a nice name? My name is Luhan by the way.” Tiffany didn’t know what to do so she just giggled a bit. The curly haired boy Chanyeol interrupted their conversation. “Hey, I was gonna talk to her first! Hi there my name is Chanyeol and nice to meet you.” Ginny started to crack up because even before the audition began her best friend was getting hit on by two cute guys at the Exo club. Ginny interrupted what the two boys were doing to her friend, “Sorry to intrude.” Both Luhan and Chanyeol said. “No it’s okay.” Luhan asked curiously. “What are you two girls doing here anyway?” Ginny in her confident voice. “Hi guys! My name is Ginny Lee and I am here to hold an audition, because I am trying to recruit some beautiful pretty boys like you to be in a rock band!” Ginny continued to explain more about this audition in detail. “I am looking for possibly... five talented handsome guys that can play rock music.It looks like there are twelve of you here and I would really love to audition you guys.Would anybody be interested?” Ginny asked in a cheerful and enthusiastic voice.

 

The tall and cheerful guy named Chanyeol answered for everyone in the Exo Club. “Yes, we would all love to try out for your band.” Ginny looked at Chanyeol with amusement and also looked at the other Exo guys. “It seems like this tall guy is interested, how about the rest of you?” Ginny said while pointing at the group of young men that called themselves Exo!

 

Ginny asked in a worried voice. “Are you guys all okay with this audition since this is  so sudden and all?!By the way,I’m looking for people that can actually play an instrument!”

 

Everyone in unison answered,  “Yes we would like to audition  for your band!”

 

A handsome guy with a y smirk was thinking to himself, “This chick is cool!”

 

Ginny started asking,  “So what can you all do?” Can you one by one come and introduce yourselves and show me what you can do?”

 

“Man, these guys really are handsome but do they have the talent that I’m looking for?” Ginny couldn’t help but to ask herself this out of uncertainty.

 

A guy that’s not very tall with pale but ordinary looking came up.

 

“Hi.” “My name is Suho.” He smiled uncontrollably. “I will sing One More Night by Maroon 5.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter