Days before the Club Gig

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What were you doing just now?” Jongin asked curiously.

“Oh nothing. I was just checking the time.” Ginny tried covering it up. “I am so thrilled.” Jongin said in an excited voice. “About what?” Ginny asked.

 

“You know,the club gig.” Ginny was pretty out of it and it had been somewhat of a long day for her. “Ahhhhh.” Ginny replied without really thinking. “You okay? You’ve been acting rather weird all day today.” Jongin knew that his girlfriend wasn’t her usual energetic self but couldn’t quite figure out why.

 

Suddenly Jongin asked. “Do you think I got better with my drumming? What really made you choose me out of the others during audition?” Jongin was being random but curious about his improvement and why his girlfriend selected him.Jongin never really knew the reason why he got picked to be in this band in the first place.

 

“I think you are getting better with your drumming every time I see you perform. Ginny sighed out of guilt. “But, I think I’ve been getting worse.”

 

Jongin was confused to why Ginny said her skills weren’t improving but getting worse. “Why? I think you are good just like when we first formed this band.”

 

Ginny shook her head and she was sitting on the couch comfortably, with her feet out on the coffee table. Jongin was sitting right next to her while leaning close.

 

“You see sweetie.” Ginny started. I had a lot of passion when I formed this band but I don’t know now, lately I been feeling a little lazy. It is hard to explain, I don’t even know what I am thinking anymore.”

 

Jongin held ginny close. “Come here babe, I am here for you now. If you have a hard time, even if its about the band,just talk to me about it okay?”

 

While Ginny was still in Jongin’s arms she said in a muffled voice, “To answer your other question, I think I wanted you to be in the band from the get go. When I first saw you, I knew you were the one.” Jongin was happy to hear this and he hugged his girl even tighter.

 

Ginny was happy to be in her sweetheart’s arms but at the same time she just couldn’t stop thinking about how Kris had been acting towards her. She still couldn’t get Kris’s embrace off of her mind and also the text message that he sent just a little while ago. The couple have been hugging each other for awhile now and Jongin pulled Ginny away and smiled. “That was  a long embrace,I really liked it.”

“Me too.” Ginny whispered softly.

 

Ginny wanted to be alone. Her plan was to be in bed and just be by herself but her boyfriend wanted to practice. So, she gave in and now and at least they were able to get some jamming done. She wanted to resume where she left off from before Jongin interfered with her plan.

 

“Um...sweetie.” Ginny had a hard time telling Jongin that he should get going. “Yeah babe.” Jongin put his arm around Ginny. “I think you should get going. I am super tired right now and I don’t think I am feeling well.”

 

Jongin felt like she was trying to get rid of him but he had to let her be. “Alright, I will get going then.”

The couple gave each other a hug and the boy left the house.

 

Ginny went back into her bedroom and laid down again. She was concerned about everything that just happened recently. Her band was very important to her and it was still at baby stage but it’s been difficult for her emotionally. She barely just got together with someone she liked but someone else was trying to get in the way of that. It didn’t help that he was none other than the duizhang, the captain of the band.

 

Our rock princess felt guilty even if it wasn’t really her fault. It was hard because, the other guy that seemed to like her was also liked by her best friend. Also, the club gig was coming up pretty soon too so she was worried that all this drama would bring too much unnecessary tension to the band.

 

Ginny never thought things would turn out this way. She wasn’t used to dating anybody for one, and another guy trying to pursue her while she was seeing someone was all new to her.

 

Kris was listening to some heavy metal to get his frustrations out. He couldn’t control himself and he just wanted to focus on this band if he could help it. The gig was coming up so he should be focusing on that and supporting the bandmates as the leader, but he just had a hard time concentrating on what’s to come. But, instead he was thinking about the vocalist of the band.

 

Kris was head banging to some Judas Priest. He was listening to the song called Breaking the Law. He was taking all of his pent up anger and frustration to the music. He was in his room and sitting on his desk chair, in front of his laptop with his metal music turned up to full blast. Kris told himself that he should try to keep his emotions in check until the performance at the club was over.

 

As soon as the song ended Kris went over to his bed and picked up his Samsung Galaxy phone and texted Ginny again. He left a message saying, “I hope everything is well.” I am looking forward to seeing you for our next jam session right before the club gig.”

 

Kris asked himself. “I miss her. Why do I like her so much? She is just a girl. No she is not.” Kris shook his head grabbing onto his soft blonde hair. “I have a reason to like her as she is passionate and loves rock music, and pretty too, can’t beat that.” Kris went downstairs of his house to get some cold orange juice and once he dran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter