At the Cafeteria

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the morning and Ginny got out of bed, still groggy but couldn’t wait to get to school.She dragged herself to the bathroom and as the girl looked herself in the mirror brushing her teeth, she realized something different about herself as of late.

 

“They say that when a girl is in love they become prettier...maybe they are right.”

 

Ginny smiled at herself in the mirror for abit and she realized that she finally tapped into her hidden girly side, although she still had her toughness as well, she wouldn’t let that part of herself go completely.

 

Ginny wore her favorite pink sweater, black skinny jeans, and her high heels. At first she was gonna wear her pink sneakers but wanted to wear heels today. Ginny saw an image of a pretty girl wearing nice skinny jeans and high heels, which made her legs looked even longer. Once Ginny was done getting dressed she was worried about her hair. The girl wasn’t sure how she should be wearing her hair to school today.

 

“I wonder how if I should tie my hair into a ponytail.I’ll have my hair down this very day,it’s something that I haven’t done in awhile.”

 

Ginny decided to wear her hair down which she usually didn’t do much.She was really excited to go to school because she will be seeing her boyfriend soon. Ginny skipped down the stairs from her room and went to her kitchen. The rocker girl was in a very good mood and the moment she got to the kitchen, she found a little note on the table from her big brother Onew saying;

 

“Dear little sister, don’t forget to eat your breakfast, I made you a little breakfast sandwich, so make sure you eat it okay?”

 

Ginny was happy to see some food item made by her brother and she was also glad that there have been something of a family going on as of late. She really missed her parents that were away on a long business trip, along with her big sister that was away for college, although she’ll be coming home once winter break started.

 

Ginny happily ate the breakfast sandwich that her brother made for her and walked out the door with a smile on her face. The moment Ginny walked out, she breathed in the fresh autumn air and walked towards her car. She hopped into the automobile, and started humming the song XoXo by Exo. She started her car and put in her Exo Cd, singing along to the tunes and drove to school in such high spirits.

 

Once Ginny got to the school, she realized that the sun was shining bright today so she reached to her small backpack pocket for her black gucci sunglasses. After she put her sunglasses on, she headed towards her first class which was English.

 

Once lunch time came around Ginny walked limping a little due to wearing high heels for the first time. Ginny regretted wearing these shoes that were tough to walk in. “I should have gone for those sneakers.” It was already too late to think that.

 

Ginny headed to the cafeteria and she tried walking as fast she could to see her man but couldn’t, since she had her black heels on. As Ginny got her food from the lunch lady she found herself a table, sat there and waited for Jongin to come. She checked her phone to text him to let him know that she was already at the cafeteria, she realized that she got a missed text from her boyfriend.

 

“Goodnight my princess? How cute is that?”

 

Ginny thought Jongin’s text was cute.Ginny was excited about lunch today because it was Pizza and she loved it, just as much as Jongin loved fried chicken. As Ginny was deliciously eating her cheese pizza, she felt someone’s hands covering her eyes and it was none other than Jongin.

 

“Oh my gosh Jongin ah, you scared me!”

“Did I scare you? Sorry about that babe, I just wanted to see you surprised.” Jongin let out a giggle, this surprised Ginny because she would have never guessed that this cool drummer boy could be so playful.

 

Jongin and Ginny were giggling away.While Channie,Luhan,Lay and Kris came to where they were sitting at with their food.

 

Channie smiled really big in his usual dorky kind of way. “Hey guys, what a cute couple you are.”

 

Luhan turned around and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter