Tiffany visits

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was in his art class and he loved to draw. When he was a kid he wanted to be an animator. Luhan played with his pencil thinking of what to draw, then the teacher came in.

 

The teacher explained what today’s lesson was going to be and the female art teacher said. “Ok class, today we are gonna work on a project but in pairs, I will pick out your partners.” The beautiful but somewhat strict art teacher started to call out peoples names.

 

The teacher spoke in a firm and stern voice. “Luhan and Tiffany Hwang you’ll be partners for today.” Luhan murmured. “What Tiffany? that name sounds familiar.” Tiffany started to walk over to Luhan and he looked up and it was Tiffany Hwang, Ginny’s best friend.

 

“Tiffany... aren’t you Ginny’s friend? What are you doing here?” Luhan said in a very surprised voice. Tiffany said. “I am in this class as of today, Um...I switched classes since my other elective class didn’t work out so well for me which was drama.” Luhan smiled while playing with his pencil. “Oh I see.” Luhan was very outgoing but he was very surprised to see Tiffany again in this kind of manner.

 

The teacher said in her strict voice. “You guys will be working on drawing anime style characters today, and I hope you will help each other out as partners.” Luhan was happy that he got to meet Tiffany again and also to be his partner, since he really liked her ever since he saw her at the audition. Luhan knew that his best friend Channie liked her too but he thought he should make the best of this since its a good chance for him to get closer to Tiffany.

 

“Hey Tiffany you want to exchange phone numbers?” Luhan asked in a friendly but embarrassed kind of way. Tiffany said cheerfully, “Yeah sure.” While Luhan and Tiffany worked together on the art project, Tiffany complimented Luhan on his drawing. “You are really good at drawing, I envy you.” Luhan was happy to be complemented by her.

 

“Oh thank you very much, I wanted to be either a soccer player or an animator when I was growing up, but now, I think I want to pursue a career in music.” Tiffany really liked Luhan’s outgoing personality but thought nothing of it since she still had someone else in mind. Tiffany shared a little bit about herself too. “I even thought about pursuing in music in the past, but I think I am not good enough to perform so, I think I am gonna study hard to become a doctor.”

 

Luhan thought to himself, “Wowsers, this girl must be really smart to wanna study to become a doctor.” Luhan asked with his friendly smile. “Hey Tiffany, would you like to come to band practice with me?” The two art class kids were busy drawing and conversating all at the same time.

 

As Tiffany was trying hard to draw since she was not really natural artist like Luhan,our morning deer grabbed her hand and started to help her draw the anime character she was attempting to draw. Tiffany said embarrassedly. “Sorry I am not much of an artist. Yeah, I think I would love to come along with you to band practice.I been meaning to visit but, didn’t want to impose.” Luhan giggled happily. “Im sure Ginny won’t mind, I bet she would be happy to see her best friend.”

 

Since Luhan was good at drawing, both of them were able to easily manage to draw an anime style character in no time. Tiffany was appreciative of Luhan for being there,especially since she transferred from another class,she needed all the help she could get. “Thanks for helping me today Luhan, it’s good to know someone in class when I am new to the class and don’t know anyone.”

 

Luhan was happy to be of help since he had been wondering where Tiffany was ever since he met her at the audition.

 

Tiffany had beautiful eye smiles that made guys just fall head over heels for her, but right now she’s been thinking about one of the P&B members and that wasn’t our morning deer.

 

Art was right before trig for Tiffany and for Luhan it was right before civics class. Luhan was stretching a little bit while smiling at Tiffany and they finished their art project then turned it into the teacher. Luhan asked curiously, “So, Tiffany what class do you have after this?” Tiffany answered, “I have trig with Ginny.”

 

Luhan was surprised that she had a class with Ginny then Tiffany asked Luhan about what class he had next, “I have civics,its pretty boring.” Tiffany sighed, “I think trig is even more boring but Ginny doesn’t think so, she is a little weird.” Luhan nodded. “Yeah, I guess so, especially if you like math.” They both talked a little bit since they had some extra time because they finished relatively early. The bell rang and as they were going to their own classes,they talked about meeting up in the school parking lot area.

 

Luhan and Tiffany met right on the school parking lot and they walked to where they parked and coincidentally they parked just about near each other. This was really weird because Luhan had been thinking about Tiffany and she so suddenly transferred to his art class and on top of that they parked practically near each other. Luhan wondered if this was fate, maybe it was?


 

Luhan had his motives for taking Tiffany to band practice, he wanted to show off to her while she had something else in mind.She wanted to see the Duizhang again. Both Luhan and Tiffany had something to gain in their own way for her to go to band practice.

 

Luhan drove a white acura and Tiffany drove a Pink toyota celica. Luhan and Tiffany both got to Ginny’s house at the same time and Luhan got out of his white acura and saw Tiffany parking on the sidewalk. Luhan was excited to see Tiffany, so he immediately approached her the moment she got out then he giggled. “Hey I got here first.” Tiffany laughed too along with him. “Yeah you did.” Luhan stood side by side to Tiffany and walked towards Ginny’s door and Ginny’s car was parked right on the driveway.

 

“By the looks of it, I think Ginny’s home already since her car is here and stuff.” said Tiffany touching her nose nervously. Luhan agreed. “Yeah I see her car too.” Tiffany rang the doorbell.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter