Ginny's Inspiration

Exo Rock N Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ginny, a young but adorable tough girl goes to a  High School in Hollywood. She really loves rock music.Ginny watched a video on the internet the night before of her favorite rock musicians. After that she got inspired to form a rock band of her own. She was thinking to herself that she should form a  band including herself and some pretty boys. Ginny was very determined the moment she got out of her bed that’s pink and black. Ginny’s bed was fluffy with black sheets and pink fluffy blanket. Ginny wasn’t sure why she wanted to form a rock band with pretty boys but maybe it was because she loved rock music and she also loved kpop. Lately, She had been getting into certain rock bands and a kpop band with twelve heartthrobs called Exo.

 

Ginny wanted to wear her lucky pink shirt with a guitar on it and her black skinny jeans.

 

Ginny put her black skinny jeans on but couldn’t find her pink shirt for some reason.

 

Ginny’s room was fairly big so it took awhile to find it. Her pink shirt was stuck in between so many clothes in her white closet. Pink and black were Ginny’s favorite colors so those two colors were all over the place in her room but her closet was white.

 

Ginny thought she lost her lucky shirt but was happy to find it. Ginny looked at herself in the mirror which was located next to her dresser drawer. Ginny put her pink shirt on with a guitar on it and smiled, “Today’s my destiny.” Once she put her shirt on she quickly put her hair in pigtails.

 

Ginny felt good because she felt so much energy, passion, and determination. Once Ginny was done getting dressed she prepared everything she needed for school including her Pink Les Paul Guitar that she’s been treasuring so much. Ginny went downstairs of her big house which was practically empty most of the time. Ginny said to herself. “By the time I get up Brother is gone so I got to eat breakfast all alone.” Ginny sighed and fixed herself a toast with strawberry jam and also ate a whole banana.

 

Ginny’s house had 5 bedrooms and a basement, living room,family room, dining room and kitchen. So it’s very big and spacious. Since the house was so big, whenever Ginny realized that she was alone it made her vulnerable to loneliness. However, Ginny tried not to let those things get to her, since she is a tough girl and all.  Ginny said with passion again. “Today’s my destiny.” Once she repeated that phrase, she left the house and got into her pink and black hybrid honda and drove to school.

 

Ginny was sixteen years old and in the 11th grade. She was taking six classes and was an exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter