WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!!?

JongKey plus Me

Jonghyun's POV:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is awesome. I've always known that girls fall head over heels for me after just one glance, but to know that my winks make them have nosebleeds big enough to fill champagne towers is just too much. And poor Taemin! But I don't suppose it's really that much of a bad thing, since now he has an excuse to constantly aegyo Minho and they can be all lovey dovey together. They wouldn't mind if an extra girl lived in our dorm. Heck, they probably wouldn't even notice. Onew too. He's too obsessed with his chicken and his rivalry with Bear to notice anything else in the world. Key, on the other hand, might be slightly trickier. I mean yea, I love him and all, but he's too much of an omma at times. Thankfully though, he likes joking around as much as I do- which means that he will absolutely no problem with her sleeping in my bed.

She thinks I'm the iest beast that has ever walked the face of this earth? She wants to be my wife? We'll see whether or not she still thinks that by the time I'm done with her...-inserts evil cackle-

 

My POV:

-moans- Ugh, I'm so tired. And man, does Jong baby's bed smell good or what? It smells just like his manly, y, back- in other words, it smells like sweat. None the less though, it was still Jonghyun's sweat, which made it all the much better. Except his pet dog Roo kept on me in inappropiate places. Did Jonghyun's love of skinship spread to his dog too? Geez. I heard Jonghyun laughing evilly with Key but I was too tired to care. I know right? You can imagine how tired I was considering I didn't care even though JONGHYUN was laughing.

That is, I didn't care until I woke up to find that Jonghyun was lying shirtless in bed with me, smiling. I screamed. He laughed.

"Morning! How'd you sleep?" He pulled the covers off and stood up, purposely blocking the light so that I could only see the halo glowing off his back. A sudden red fountain appeared in his room. He grabbed a fitted t-shirt and pulled it over his head. It didn't help that I could still see his defined muscles. He smirked and went off to the bathroom, leaving me there in a pool of my own blood.

 

Key's POV:

Jonghyun-nie walked into kitchen, looking extremely pleased with himself. I noticed that his once white t-shirt was now bright red. Aish. I had just washed that shirt last night! Geez; I hate wasting resources.  At least my baby was happy- after all that was all that mattered. I gave him a hug.

"Breakfast!" I yelled, even though I really didn't want to. I mean, why on earth would I want to share my Jonghyun? Then I remembered that Jonghyun had SLEPT with that crazy stalker fan last night and that his shirt was probably red with HER blood. I began to hyperventilate. Jonghyun was by  my side in an instant.

"Whoa, you ok? Key? Did you choke on something? Should I call an ambulance?"

Oh, so he still cared about me did he? Muahaha. I saw my chance and decided to take it. "Need...C..P...R..." I slumped in his arms, knowing he would catch me. I over-estimated him. His reactions were so slow that I had hit my head on the floor before he had even processed what I'd said. He stared at me blankly for a moment then started panicking when he realized that I was on the floor, "unconscious".

"KEY!!! DON'T DIE ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED YOU!!! WHO'S GOING TO DO MY LAUNDRY FROM NOW ON?!!?"

I was very tempted to get up and slap him. Oh, so I wasn't good for anything besides laundry? Just as I was about to, though, Jonghyun was smart enough to actually prop my mouth open and give me CPR (which I, needless to say, enjoyed) for a full 5 minutes. I couldn't stay mad at him after that, but I decided that I needed to slap him anyway.

"YAH! What was that for?"

"Dim wit! What do you think that was for?"

"How am I supposed to know? I can't read your mind."

"You SLEPT with her, man. You SLEPT with her."

Jonghyun was taken aback for a second, then he burst out laughing and ruffled my hair. "Not even close, bud. I just took off my shirt and plopped beside her when I saw that she was about to wake up. It was mainly to see her reaction."

I gave a big 'hmph'. "Yeah right man, you just wanted skinship."

"That was Roo."

"Oh was it now?"

"I'll show you the video I recorded last night. Hold on, lemme go get it..."

I gawked at him, horrified." You shot with her?"

"NO! What? Where did that come from? She was talking in her sleep last night."

And so she was. Onew, Taemin and Minho(or should I just call them TaeHo now) joined us in the living room to watch Jonghyun's home video. It started off with yesterday's breakfast of kimchi stew and--WHAT THE HELL WAS MINHO DOING TO THE RICE COOKER? DAMMIT THAT'S A RICE COOKER, NOT TAEMIN! WHAT--WHA--HUH?? Since when did Taemin become so..so...well, not innocent? I covered Onew's eyes to prevent him from getting any ideas, but I could tell that I was too late. He had already begun drooling on his chicken stuffy. So then I tried to over Jonghyun's eyes so that he wouldn't do anything to the fangirl; but then I thought maybe letting him see would be ok, since then he might do that to me...hm...

She tossed and turned, hitting the walls at times, throwing pillows around the next. Suddenly she screamed "JONGHYUN SARANGHAEYO" and bit the pillow. Oh, so that strangled cat was her? I thought it had been a cat's final cry before someone cut off its air supply. Out of nowhere Lucifer began to play, and she started to sing. But for some odd reason she was singing Replay. I looked over at Jonghyun. He met my eye and shrugged.

"At least she's got a sense of key."

Jonghyun face suddenly took up the whole screen. "Let's see what happens if she sees me in her sleep." He whispered into the camera and pointed it towards her again. He poked her face gently, just enough to wake her slightly and see his face suspended a mere inch above her. He was sprayed a face of blood. She fell back asleep, mumbling something about Jonghyun's perfectly chiseled face still being perfect even in the dark. Jonghyun pecked her cheek. She had a seizure. Onew and TaeHo laughed. I got up and walked down the hall into Jonghyun's room. She was still fast asleep, even though she had already slept for a full 24 hours. Rude awakening then? Too bad. I slapped her full force across the face.