Korean style Shakespearean love triangle 1

JongKey plus Me

None of the Shinee members seemed too happy seeing me in their living room with the exception of Jonghyun, although that might have been because he was lying on Key's lap,looking smug.

"Talk."

Naturally, I assumed that Jonghyun wanted me to confess to him. "I love you Jonghyun, you're the iest beast that has ever walked the face of this earth. When you winked at me yesterday, my body just responded in ways that no one will ever understand..."

"Oh, that was you? The one who had the massive nosebleed and splattered everyone around you?"

"Yeah, your wink was so y-"

I was cut off by Shinee's sudden burst of laughter--I could even hear Onew laughing, even though he was still in dream land doing god knows what to his dearly beloved chicken. Hm. He was his strangled chicken moans again, and his hands were rubbing up and down the chicken stuffy. His lips started trembling, probably mumbling something about how he was going to love his dear Chicken forever and forever, how he was never going to let it go even when the world ended and all the seas dried up. It is the east and Chicken is the sun, he muttered, quoting Romeo. He suddenly poked his finger into the enormous grizzly bear sitting beside Chicken and growled.

"O be gone." His hands went back to Chicken, gently crushing its neck. "I love thee better than myself. You," he roared at Grizzly," stay not and be gone."

Listening to a Korean quote Romeo and Juliet in his dream is really weird.

I turned back to watch JongKey and TaeHo roll around, laughing their heads off. All of a sudden Taemin sat up and slapped Minho on the arm, leaving a bright red streak. He looked Minho straight in the eye and full powered aegyo-ed him. "Hyung-ie, how can you laugh? I drank her blood."

WHAT? Taemin the vampire? Somehow I was flattered--after all, not every girl gets to have their blood by Korea's most adorable maknae.

Minho seemed to be able to read my thoughts, because he started to glare at me coldly. "It wasn't like that," he snickered. "He drank your blood 'cause your nosebleed was so big it managed to fill the champagne tower. He thought it was red wine."

I ignored him, quite simply because he was killing my buzz, but the thought of blood suddenly drained my energy and I began to feel faint. My sleepless night and 5 1/2 hours of stair climbing were catching up to me. I turned to Jonghyun who was still rolling around with Key. "Oppa," I mumbled, nearly incomprehensible. "As your future wife, can I sleep in your bed?"

"WHAT?" Key raged at me (he finally turned his attention away from Jonghyun), the shaven part of his head turning a bright, firetruck red. "You? And Jonghyun-ie hyung? HE'S MINE; you hear me? MINE."

Jonghyun squeezed his hand and looked at him lovingly. Key was too busy death glaring me to notice Jonghyun's eyes suddenly flash an evil sort of light and his sudden wink at me. Obviously I melted into a fangirl nosebleed puddle. Jonghyun whispered something into Key's ear, infecting him with his y demonic glow. Key snickered, then gave a big 'hmph' at the sight of my puddle.

"Alright then. You can stay in our dorm for the time being. And you can sleep in Jonghyun's bed."

TaeHo never even looked up during our conversation; they were too busy sitting in each other's laps twining their hands together.

 

GAH. I'm running out of ideas since my Shinee-fangirl friend went off to Toronto~~ HELP!