Kawaii is the new manly

JongKey plus Me

I was about to wake them up when I realized that, if I did, they would probably have to scream and yell for security. Which would mean that they would declare me a stalker, file a restraining order against me, then hire the FBI to make sure that I actually stayed where I was supposed to stay--away from them. I just couldn't bear the thought of having to stay away from my beautiful Shinee.

Which meant that I thought it was a much much smarter idea hiding in their car and secretly following them home (without their knowledge of course).

It felt like forever before the car finally stopped, although that might have been because Taemin had his seat almost totally flat and was thus squishing me into a pancake. As much as I love the adorable maknae, being mushed into a paste by him wasn't exactly in my plans. Heck, what was my plan? I didn't even know how I was actually going to get into their dorm. Or get home. A sudden chill told me that Mom and Dad were probably sleeping soundly and had totally forgotten that their 17 year old daughter was out on the loose. Hunting down her beloved idols. MUAHAHAHAHA.

There was a pause. "Hyung, did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"MUAHAHAHAHAHA. From under me."

"Have your fans been sending you ?"

"...gee, thanks hyung....."

I stuffed my fist into my mouth to prevent myself from laughing out loud. Of course Jonghyun would say that--after all, he wasn't known as the king of skinship for nothing. Of course, thinking about Jonghyun and his love for skinship led my mind to places I was pretty sure it wasn't supposed to go....(LOL such a )

The doors slid open and Taemin finally lifted up his seat. I breathed a sigh of relief, wondering whether or not this was what it felt like to wear Victorian corsets. Footsteps hit the ground quite hard and I took that chance to quickly flip over the backseat, hoping that Minho's not-so-quiet landing had covered up my loud thump. It had. Key was picking fun at Minho and thus, being the almighty Key who can't multi-task, he forgot to close the door. Which meant that I had absolutely no trouble at all climbing out of the car unnoticed, since everyone was too busy giving Minho noogies to notice that a figure wearing hospital pyjamas was attempting a jump-tuck-and-roll out of the car(even though this was totally unnecessary, but as I said before, feeling like James Bond is awesome and gives you a whole load of confidence).

"YAH! Stop noogie-ing me and close the door already." Oh, so Minho was smart wasn't he?

Key mumbled something unintelligible (probably something about how Minho was being overly sensitive) but closed the door anyway. As they opened the password enrypted, fingerprint sensitive door of the building, I picked up a small pebble and aimed my throw, timing it so that it would keep the door just slightly ajar. It, amazingly, actually worked. You could say that I'm destined to be with Jonghyun.

Shinee obviously took the elevator, but because I couldn't yet spoil the surprise of letting Jonghyun know that his future wife was here to meet him, I had to wait on the main floor and watch the elevator to know which floor they lived on. I then proceeded to climbing 19 flights of stairs. Oddly, it only took me about 5 1/2 hours-- about 3 hours less than usual. But then another problem arose. Which apartment was theirs? Was it the one with the big sign that said "SOSHI FOREVER" or "BONE A MAN AH" (Lol, this is from another fanfic )? It was more likely that it was the one that said "SOSHI FOREVER", since I was pretty sure Shinee wasn't gay. I smashed the the fingerprint lock, then picked up the chainsaw lying on the floor and cut a big hole in the wood coated metal door.

And there was Shinee's dorm. Covered in pink balloons and kawaii kitchenware. SO MANLY. SO Y. SO SHINEE.

 

Just 'cause they leave random chainsaws lying around in apartment hallways...^_^