James Bond appears

JongKey plus Me

I think I kept on laughing for about 20 more minutes, because by the time I actually realized that I had been laughing for a ridiculously long time and ventured towards the entrance, everyone was already leaving. Fangirls were daydreaming and "eottoke-ing" ( which meant that they kept on crashing into various obstacles and tripping over perfectly flat surfaces), fanboys were,oddly,acting the same way as the fangirls. I caught bits and pieces of conversations as I walked the opposite way as everyone else.
"OMG did you see Key? He was SOOOO hot. And Jonghyun's muscles. Taeminnie's awesome dance. Minho's overflowing charisma. ONEW'S . God, I was so ..."
I looked up to see who was talking, since the voice could have easily been that of a transvestite. I wasn't very far off. A drag queen in a flamboyant pink extra-short miniskirt was fanning him(or should I say her)self with his pink nails. Normally, everyone would have been utterly repulsed at the sight of such a...being. On this occasion, however, everyone was gushing with him. I smiled to myself. Of course. Only Shinee would have the power to unite everyone and lead them towards a more beautiful tomorrow...SHINEE FOR PRESIDENT! I had the feeling that they would get even more votes than Obama-- hell, when Shinee's in the room, who would look at Obama anyway?

I snuck into the stadium and put on the oversized Chanel sunglasses I had taken from inside the Maserati. I felt cool--like James Bond. While it was true that I couldn't really see--what with it being midnight and the fact that the majority of the lights had already been turned off--I was so into the mood that I just couldn't take them off. I did a somersault, failed, and ended up rolling down the aisle. I stood up and whacked my head against the edge of the stage. Why the hell did the stage protrude so far out? It was like a cliff. I could just imagine Shinee wannabes jumping off the meter tall stage in an attempt at suicide, because they had finally realized that they could never be Shinee. I tried to jump up onto the stage in one go--as expected, I didn't make it. You see, I have never been all that great at high jump. I was, on the other hand, very good at giving myself bruises. It took several attempts, but I finally managed to heave myself up and flop onto the hard floor. That was when I noticed a stair case to my right. I applauded myself for being a beast and not taking the stairs.

Tiptoeing across the stage as quietly as I could in an attempt to not alert anyone of my presence (even though I had just declared my love for Jonghyun by yelling "SARANGHAEYO JONGHYUN" at the top of my lungs), I scurried behind the curtains to where the dressing rooms where. And that was where I saw them. Drenched in sweat and looking extremely tired, my y Shinee babies were sitting on the couch, half-asleep. I couldn't stop gawking at them. Jonghyun's half-developed biceps, Key's half shaven head, Taemin's overly exaggerated and weird looking cat eyes, Minho's too-short hair, and Onew's chicken loving brain. Eye candy. Heaven in my eyes. And a fountain of blood in my nose.