what should be the 2nd last chapter

JongKey plus Me

THE AUTHOR'S LAME POV:

And in stepped Taemin and Minho, the tall and taller of Shinee. Go Chujang suddenly snapped awake, Jonghyun stared, and Key glared, while Onew was busily and happily chewing on his chicken wings.

"Mom....you hired Taemin and Minho to clean...our house? WTF?"

The very pretty lady slapped her daughter on the shoulder. "Language! A young lady should always watch her language! Young ladies must be proper and polite and.....DON'T SIT WITH YOUR LEGS APART! THERE ARE GUYS IN THE ROOM!"

Go Chujang looked at her mother for a second, then trailed her eyes over the Shinee members, pausing a little while on Key. Her mother followed her eyes and coughed. "That is...they are guys, right?"

Key's eyes flared, but he once again went back to applying mascara, seeming completely calm and harmless. That is, he seemed completely harmless, but his fingers were shaking just a little bit. Just a little bit, but then, his fingers only shook a little bit when he decided to throw the 30+ punches at Go Chujang's face.

.....

.....

.....

After getting Taemin and Minho to clean her house, Go Chujang's mother shooed her into her room to 'have a talk'.

 

A/N: I'M SO SORRY I WAS GOING TO FINISH THIS THIS WEEKEND BUT I ENDED UP WITH A FEVER....I SINCERELY APOROGIZE!

This little bit will have to do for now >.<