At Go Chujang's house

JongKey plus Me

GO CHUJANG POV:

"MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~" I was howling as I attempted to run up the stairs, all the while whacking Key's head against the railing. He didn't wake up, though, and I didn't pay much attention to the man whose head had been severly abused by concrete stairs. Why would I pay attention? I was carrying JONGHYUN and Onew on my back. Oh the deliciousness~~~

"Where did that puddle come from?" Jonghyun's voice broke my thoughts, and I looked down. Sure enough, there was a puddle....right below me. I started panicking, then I realized it couldn't have been me, since I would have noticed if I'd peed my pants. I promptly halted and stood with my legs close together. They were dry. I didn't pee my pants. So where did the puddle come from?

"Go Chujang...what are you doing? Quit rubbing your legs together." Jonghyun sounded annoyed, but his body seemed to get a whole lot warmer, all of a sudden. What the frick?

"Jonghyun, why are you suddenly so warm?"

"What? My body's the same temperature as it was before....what is wrong with you?"

"JONGHYUN! WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU? WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?" The magical Key magically managed to wake up.

He was blushing? Why would Jonghyun blush? Ooh, wait, did he just suddenly realize how amazing I am, and how lucky he is to have me carry him? AWWW so cute.

"Shut up! I'm not blushing!"

"You shut up, Jonghyun, otherwise we're all going to go deaf. And yes, you are blushing, 'cause I can feel your excessive warmth too." Onew's very lazy voice sounded half asleep.

There was a sudden gasp that made us all look up, look up to see a middle-aged woman, fairly pretty, looking down at us. Jonghyun started drooling, Onew started...I dunno what he was doing, but it suddenly became alot harder to stand still, and Key was gawking.

"Go Chujang!"

"Go Chujang! Go Chujang? Go Chujang, you know her?" Key, and I'm guessing Jonghyun and Onew as well, looked at me in disbelief.

"Yes."

"She's my daughter!"

-silence-

 

 

"Go Chujang is your...daughter?" Onew was still having trouble accepting the fact that my mother was my mother. Oi, is it really that hard to believe?

"Yes?" My mother seemed slightly confused. "You guys must be her new friends! Come in come in, we have plenty of chicken."

What. What type of invitation is that? "We have plenty of chicken?" Any other person besides Onew would stare at my mother like she was crazy, but Onew, being as special as he is, looked at her as though she was an angel who had just descended from heaven.

"Chicken?"

 

JONGHYUN'S POV:

Wow, Go Chujang's house is actually quite nice. Who would have thought? And her mother is damn hot, by the way. How did such a hot mother give birth to someone....well, she's not ugly, but there's something about her aura that makes her seem insane.

"I'm sorry, has Chujang been giving you guys trouble lately?"

Dude, if it wasn't for her, Key and I would probably be..I dunno, married by now. Our apartment wouldn't be nearly as messy, SNSD wouldn't be as obsessed with me...

"No, of course she hasn't. She's wonderful. A great help to housework."

"Yeah, she's a great cook." Key and Onew chimed in, though I wasn't quite sure why Key did.

Her mother's smile froze, then her face went cold. It went so cold the entire room dropped a good 10 degrees.

"You..made my baby cook? And do housework?" Her voice wasn't loud, but it was somehow alot scarier soft than loud. It was like...being shot at with lasers and dying a discreet, but painful, death..

"Er...well she did it willingly..because she loves us so much...and we really didn't have the heart to say no after seeing her puppy eyes..." Way to go Key.

Go Chujang's mother's face warmed up slightly, maybe abou half a degree, then plunged another 20. "Even if she was doing it willingly, you still should have stopped her. My baby can't take harsh chemicals~~~"

Wow. I was thinking of hitting on her, but now...yeah, I can see where Go Chujang gets her insanity from. But compared to her mother, Go Chujang is at the very least..nice?

"Mom. Seriously. Don't kill them. If you kill them their fangirls are going to kill me."

"Fangirls? Oh! They're...they're...sonny? Sunny? Shunny? Seaweed? What's that group called again?

"Shinee." I smiled politely, even though I'm pretty sure my eyelid was twitching.

 

 

For now...