Jonghyun has some issues

JongKey plus Me

GO CHU JANG'S POV:

OMG, I don't think I have ever been more annoyed with Shinee in my life. Honestly? What type of idiot would think that real chickens actually look cute? Apparently, Key does.

Yes yes, I love Key and all, but seriously. He is being quite the idiot right now.

"Go Chujang! Quit rolling your eyes at me! Find me a cute chicken!"

I glared at him, he glared back at me, I death glared him, then he started shooting lasers from his eyes.

"Get...me...a...chicken....NOW!" His voice was icy.

I shrunk back a bit. Scary. 

"Fine fine, I'll find you a cute chicken. Or at least, I'll try to find you a cute chicken. I'm not going to guarantee anything though, since the chickens we're looking at are NATURAL, REAL, not SYNTHETIC, MAN-MADE, ARTIFICIAL creatures that only appear on digital screens. "

He waved me aside and went back to checking himself out in the bucket of water set out for the chickens to drink. What the hell? He tells me to find chickens for him and he goes back to checking himself out? ism? I refuse to stand for it. I will rebel against my dictator and fight for my rights, my basic human rights. 

"I refuse! I will not listen to you. I'm human; I have my rights! People are to be treated equally regardless of gender, race, or age."

He looked up, annoyed. "Oh shut up Go Chujang. We all know damn well that you'd willingly do anything I ask you to."

"Really now?" I folded my arms and looked at him. I was determined to stand my ground.

"Yes."

"And why are you so sure of that?" I really wanted to glare at him, but all I could muster was a squint. Close enough. He turned to me, sighed, but went back to looking annoyed. That made it easier to stand my ground, but then he softened his gaze and pouted. Dammit. He knows me too well. I took out a white cloth and waved it in the air, indicating my defeat. But then he smirked and I instantly put the cloth down. Screw that. I was going to win this. He pouted again. I ended up just waving the white cloth in the air continuously.

"Shhhhhh; they're going to see us!" Hm, that sounded an awful lot like Onew. I looked around. There was a chicken statue that had moved a considerable distance from where it was when I got here. I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Is that....Onew?"

I squinted and tried to peer around the statue. The short bobble in hiding beside what resembled to be Onew looked like Jonghyun.

"Jong--" Key promptly clamped his hand over my mouth and dragged me into a vegetable stand. I could hear feet shuffling and Onew muttering something like "yuck, vegetables", while Jonghyun mumbled "...idiot.....chicken....vegetable....high cholesterol....fibre....constipation". I wasn't sure exactly what it was that he was talking about, but it sounded a bit like biochemistry. Excessive intake of chicken can lead to high cholesterol, while vegetables contain fibre which reduces constipation. Hah! I'm surprised that Jonghyun even knows what cholesterol is.

"Listen, Go Chujang, we are going to go out there and act like a cute couple. As cute as you can manage; you hear me? We're going to make them jealous." Oh. Key was talking to me.

"Er...why?"

"Because I said so."

"And I have to listen to what you say?"

He sighed. "Go Chujang, we just went through this."

He was right, but I didn't want to admit defeat. "NO WE DIDN'T. YOU DIDN'T AEGYO AND I DIDN'T MELT. End of story."

He glared at me." Go Chujang, if you don't help me with this, Jonghyun's never going to look at you again. If he does, I'll hire someone to hunt you down."

"Fine." Damn that. Who would have known that idols death threat people too?

 

 

JONGHYUN'S POV:

My my my, Key, a big Italian feast, together...Oh my, oh my......I actually personally don't like Italian food all that much, but when he eats Italian food he becomes particularly y, you know, like the time he ate the doughnut on Starking? That was simply scrumptious.

"Look; look! They came out!" Onew grabbed my head and turned it roughly. My poor neck just got abused.

"Yeobo, look! That one's really cute!" Go Chujang was squealing in delight as she held Key's hand and led him towards one of the chicken cages. I was positively fuming. She was holding Key. MY Key.

"Aww, it's so cute~~but it's not as cute as you, yeobo." Key squeezed her hand.  IUND)!*@)#*(IF#@*U$(R*WUEWE(* -twitch-

Go Chujang blushed. Aww, she's so cute when she blush---- WTF KIM JONGHYUN. SHE JUST STOLE YOUR BOYFRIEND AND YOU'RE CALLING HER CUTE?!!? I was off cursing various things in my own world when suddenly Onew jumped out from behind the statue. What is he doing? I thought he said we had to hide.

"GO CHUJANG LET GO OF KEY. NOW." Wow, angry Onew is not pretty.

Go Chujang stuck her nose up at Onew. "I refuse."

Ooh ho ho, Onew just got pwnd. BY A SHAWOL, bwahaha.

"Onew, why are you telling Go Chujang to let go of my hand? We're dating. It's perfectly normal for us to hold hands. Unless you're jealous...?" I could tell he was enjoying this.

"Well...she....hand....your....urgh...ah. Well. I..I don't know, Key, should I be jealous or should I just be hurt?" Oh yikes, this is going to be rather awkward.

"GO AWAY ONEW. WE'RE ON A DATE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. I CARE ABOUT KEY." Wow, Go Chujang's harsh. Does she not have any consideration for anyone else besides herself--and Key? Oh wait, she liked me too. Well then, doesn't she have any consideration for anyone else besides herself, Key, and the oh-so-amazing me?

"Exactly. She cares about me and I care about her. We're official." Whoa, no no no. Key and Go Chujang are not official. They CAN'T be official. It's JongKey, man, not...er...KeyJang!

"YOU ARE NOT OFFICIAL WITH GO CHUJANG, KEY. YOU'RE OFFICIAL WITH ME. IT'S JONGKEY." I don't know how I magically appeared before the trio.

Key raised an amused eyebrow at me. "And what are you doing here, Jonghyun? Not spying on our date I hope?"

"Er..." I didn't know what to say, but thankfully Onew cut in right then.

"Oi. How come you didn't ask that when I showed up?"

 

ONEW GOT PWND HAHAHAHA. I'm sorry I haven't updated, I got a bit caught up with my piano exam. I WOVE YOU MY DEAR SUBBIES AND COMMENTORS :(

Please comment and subscribe >.<