Snails and moans

JongKey plus Me

Surprisingly enough, I actually managed to hijack a Maserati. Haha. A y black Maserati through the crowded streets of Seoul. So much for driving at 270 km/h . I was inching along the road slower than a snail. No, like seriously. I was watching the snail crawl along the sidewalk, and by the time I could actually step on the accelerator again, the snail had disappeared. What was this madness? Since when did gasoline powered vehicles become slower than snail powered--well, snails? At this rate, my beautiful Shinee oppas would all have left by the time I even got to the concert. Then it would just be a bunch of posers trying to absorb their epic Shinee-ness by lying on the stage ; hoping to somehow up Shinee's awesome warmness (see what I did there? They're both hot and cool, so if you put them together, Shinee becomes warm. I'm such a genius.).

By the time I got to the stadium where the concert was, Shinee was still there (haha! You thought I was going to say that they were long gone didn't you?). They were still there, but that meant that the couple thousand fangirls (including the ones that had been trampled on) were also there. Screaming their heads off(of course), and possibly popping a few veins and arteries along the way. Of course, none of them could compare to me--me being as special as I am because Jonghyun winked at me. I instantly melted at the thought of Jonghyun, slumping into a pile in the middle of the parking lot. Bling bling Jonghyun. Ah~~~~*mind travels to -hack- not so clean places*

I ran back into the concert with minutes to spare. They were performing their last song of the night, "Shout Out";and I must say, Onew was really rivaling Jonghyun in iness. His moans were so...y...so....strangled-chicken like.....*nosebleed becomes a fountain*
 

That was it. The last straw. Onew's strangled-chicken-like moans confirmed my decision of stalking Shinee. No matter how weird, how erted, or how just plain creepy that was, I had to do it. DIE HARD FANGIRL. Yes, that was what I was going to become. A die hard fangirl who did more than just have nosebleeds and faint at the sight of Shinee. A crazed stalker fangirl who devoted their time to stalking their beloved oppas and finding out every little detail about them; including what they liked to eat, how long it takes them to shower, how often they needed laxatives, and what they dreamed about every night. Their dreams are very important, you see, because if it involves girls, especially girls wearing overly revealing clothing, we crazed stalker fangirls unite and BRING HER DOWN. NO GIRL, besides me maybe, is allowed to appear in my baby Jonghyun's dreams. He belongs to ME. Or he will, soon enough.--inserts evil cackle-- Cackle? That's not exactly powerful enough. MUAHAHAHAHA. That's more like it.

 

TEEHEE ^_^ As you can tell, "I" am very obsessed with Jonghyun.