Chicken..?

JongKey plus Me

KEY'S POV:

Ha. Ha. Ha. HAH. In your face Jonghyun, I just stole your supposed future wife away from you. OH SCHNAP. You got pwnd~~

 

GO CHU JANG'S POV:

Ugh, my head hurts. How many times have I fallen on my head today? I'd say roughly...20? Maybe more? I can't even remember why I've been falling on my head so often...Oh right. Key was talking to me. But why would I faint if Key was talking to me? I only faint when it's Jonghyun.

OMFG NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. KEY? NO NO NO. IT CAN'T BE KEY. JONGHYUN JONGHYUN JONGHYUN!!!

....

I'm not falling for Key am I? No no, of course I'm not. I'm Jonghyun's. Only Jonghyun's, forever Jonghyun's, created exclusively for Jonghyun. But if that were really the case, why did I just faint because of Key? Moreover, why did he just whisper in my ear?

Oh right. I was being nice and offering him chicken skewers. Ah, that makes me feel so much better. I wasn't cheating on Jonghyun, I was just being nice and offering Key chicken skewers.

"You...you're Key's girlfriend?" Onew looked at me quizzically, while 2Min looked like they were about to explode from the incredulous-ness of the question. I did too. Why on earth of anyone think of me as Key's girlfriend? I'm with Jonghyun.

"What? No. Who tol-" I was cut off as Key shoved a chicken skewer into my mouth--which is, actually, a very dangerous thing to do. You should never shove pointy sticks down someone's throat.

"Heh..heh..heh...she's just too shy to admit it..." Key pecked me on the cheek to attempt to avoid awkwardness. Psh. Honestly man? If even I notice that things are awkward, chances are, everyone will have noticed that things are awkward.

"Key um pwueety shu we not dating (Key I'm pretty sure we're not dating)." Damn these skewers were good.  Screw KFC and McDonalds and all those fast food chains. KOREAN STREET FOOD FOR THE WIN!!!

"Of course we are, yeobo, otherwise Jonghyun's never going to look this way again..." The yummy, scrumptious, seductive, delicious voice of Key filled my ear, dangerously soft. Oh god. Jonghyun's never going to look at me if I don't act like Key's girlfriend? . MUST ACT LIKE KEY'S GIRLFRIEND. NOW.

"Eh heh heh heh..yeah man, Key and I are dating..totally...yeah...I love him...yeah...and he loves me...yeah...er...yeah..." I think I sounded rather convincing. Jonghyun, on the other hand, didn't seem to think quite the same thing.

"Oh really now? Then why was I your future husband?" He was smirking. Damn you Jonghyun, you know that I can't resist that smirk of yours.

"That was just to make me jealous." Key's mouth was in a tight line, but his eyes were telling a different story. I'd say that his eyes were kinda trembling, but that would be just kinda odd, since that would make it seem like he was having some seizure and was twitching uncontrollably. So, let's just say that his eyelashes (oh ho ho) were trembling, and his eyes were kinda glistening.  Wait. Doesn't that normally happen just before someone's about to cry? SHINEE'S ALMIGHTY KEY WAS ABOUT TO CRY?

"KEY I LOVE YOU." I'm not sure exactly how that was supposed to help, but I hugged him and dragged him, while still hugging him (looking like 2 gigantic penguins), down the hall into SNSD's pink and frilly room. I quickly shooed the donkey out (why was there a donkey there in the first place?)  and sat Key down on the couch.

"Key. What's up with you, man? You're like..crying..." Actually, crying would have been an understatement. The guy was full out bawling by this point, and eyeliner was running all over the place. Ah, such a diva.

"What's up with me? Nothing. It's all you. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. " He was hiccuping.

"What's all my fault?"

"That!" He pointed out the door.

"What's 'that'?"

"THAT, YOU !!!"

I paused to think for a second. Oh. Chicken skewers?

"You're upset because Onew offered me chicken skewers before he offered you any?"

He rolled his eyes. "No. The fact that you're stealing Jonghyun away from me."

I was sorely tempted to slap him across the face. I wasn't stealing Jonghyun away from him. Jonghyun belonged with me.  But, seeing Key sitting there, eyes red and puffy, I just couldn't do it. Actually, he was making me question my destiny. Was I really meant to be with Jonghyun? Here was a man, near perfection (well since Jonghyun's perfection, there can only be one perfection, and so Key could only be close to perfection) , crying, all because of me. It hurt to see that. Or maybe the pain was coming from the skewer that I was unconsciously poking into my hand. Ouch. Pointy things are dangerous. 

"I'm not stealing Jonghyun away from you...I'm supposed to be with him..." I mentally kicked myself for looking into his eyes when I said this. His puppy dog eyes..

"GOD DAMMIT KEY. Fine. You win. "

"I win what?" He asked this with absolutely no sincerity.

"THE WAR OF THE CHICKEN SKEWERS."

His puppy dog eyes were instantly replaced by a look of pure disgust. "Go Chujang, Jonghyun's never gonna look at you the same way he looks at me. You know that right?"

I smirked." You're a guy. Obviously he's never going to look at us the same way."

His puppy dog eyes came back, captivating me before I had the chance to look away. Eff you Key. You're too good at this. I sighed. I really couldn't stand the sight of a Shinee member in pain, especially when the pain was caused by...me.

"Yeah, he doesn't look at us the same way. You win, Key. You can have Jonghyun."

 

 

Go Chujang's letting Key have Jonghyun? What?

I LOVE YOU ALL MY READERS, SUBBIES, COMMENTORS. Merry early Christmas! I'll try to update more often during the holidays ^_^