Korea's awesome street food

JongKey plus Me

ONEW'S POV:

Yeah, Key ditched me here at the Han River Bridge, but it's all good. I FOUND A CHICKEN STAND. And on top of that, their chicken is 10x better than KFC. It's actually decent CHICKEN, not weird meat that came from who knows where. Er, KFC's actually not all that bad, considering that the chicken is actually in entire pieces. McDonald's chicken nuggets, on the other hand, aren't even whole pieces of chicken. Ugh. Using chicken meat that way is such an insult to chicken. 

Chicken~

Ah, Chicken. I loved you, like no one ever had, but you hurt me, the way no one ever had. I don't know whether to thank you or to hate you, seeing as you taught me how love, but you also broke my heart. I guess I should thank you though, despite all that, because now I know how to love. I can't forget you, but Key, Key is amazing. He's smart, funny, cute...I dunno. He's close to perfect. But if you hadn't left me, Key wouldn't even be in the picture...

"CHICKEN! CHICKEN SKEWERS!"

Ahaha...ha...ok, I'm gonna stop being sentimental and go eat those oh-so-delicious chicken skewers...

 

KEY'S POV:

OMGSDFYDCTGCTVFTVUT12. WTF?

I was positively fuming at the sight of Jonghyun in Go Chujang's arms. WAH~~~

But that gigantic passionate kiss with Jonghyun just made everything better. Ah Jonghyun, how I've missed you...even though we were only seperated for only a few hours...

"Shut up pabo. Of course I love you." I didn't care anymore; it didn't matter whether or not I seemed weak, I just wanted Jonghyun back in my arms. Jonghyun's large puppy dog eyes looked at me, red. Aw, baby don't cry, it'll all be ok. Just as I was thinking this, however, Jonghyun himself ruined the moment.

"HAH! SO YOU COULDN'T STAY AWAY FROM ME COULD YOU NOW, KEY? MUAHAHAHAHAHA~"

He broke free from my arms and ran around the hall laughing manically, though oddly, it was with joy. I stood there, dumbfounded. Shinee's Almighty Key had just been pwnd by...Jonghyun? NO. That does not happen. I am ALMIGHTY.

"Huh...yeah..uh..NO! I was just being a good person. I could totally keep myself away from you if I wanted to." I attempted to hide my lie. It worked, since no one seemed to pick up on it. Er, I don't think anyone picked up on it, even though they were all looking at me funny. OI. Just 'cause I'm good looking doesn't mean that it's polite to be staring at me with weird looks.

"Right." Jonghyun was obviously not convinced. Damn. I thought I could fool him.

"Well. Ahem."

"Oh oh oh! What just happened?"

Onew appeared from no where, carrying 2 handfuls of chicken skewers that he had bought. Or at least, he theoretically should have bought. It wouldn't have been the first time if Onew had started singing in the middle of the street just to get chicken. Although, it did smell really good...I started to drool, not realizing that I was still looking at Jonghyun. He started chuckling darkly.

"Oh, so you can keep yourself away from me huh? Then how come you're drooling? I mean, I know that I'm smoking hot, but.." He started his lips seductively. Eff you Jonghyun. Go die in a hole. Oh wait. ONEW WAS HERE. I ran over to Onew and tugged on his arm.

"Yeobo..where were you? I missed you." I aegyo-ed him, purposely standing so that Jonghyun could see my facial expressions clearly. The way I pouted my lip, the way I puffed up my cheeks, the way I batted my eyelashes (shut up! Guys can do that too!)......

"Hey yeobo. 'Sup?"

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to say that I loved you." I squeezed his hand gently, trying to make him give me the chicken skewers. He didn't take the hint.

"Oh really? That's great. That's why you  abandoned me at Han River Bridge huh? Because you love me?" His eyes were hard.

Oh . I was not expecting this. "Uh..well...no. I just wanted you to explore around there to see if you could find any good chicken stands. Or restaurants. See? It's my way of loving you. Letting you have chicken."

Onew's face brightened instantly, eyes softening, glowing a joyous warmth. He wrapped his arms around me (even though he was still holding those chicken skewers) and squeezed. "Aw, thanks yeobo! Here, want some chicken?"

HELL YES I DO. I'm starving. I grabbed for the skewers, but Onew leaned out of the way and smirked. I reached for his other hand. He stepped back. Dammit Onew, you offered me chicken. Stop running away. GIMME THE CHICKEN.

"Yeobo, you just said that I could have some chicken. Now let your darling Key have some."

Onew laughed, gently, but he still wouldn't hand over the chicken. "Really, Key, do you honestly think that I'm that stupid? Who ditches their yeobo at the couple's place? And on top of that, there were hobos trying to do inappropiate things to me."

Hm. I guess Onew's not as slow as he seems. "Dubu, please let me have some chicken. I really love you. And I know you love me too~"

"Hm. I think not. Oi. You guys over there. Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, Go Chujang. Want chicken? There's enough to go around." With that, he pushed me aside and walked over to share his chicken skewers. I stood there, dumbfounded once again. Shinee's Almighty Key just got pwnd 2x in one day. By Bling Bling and Dubu. WTF. Seeming to be able to read my thoughts, Jonghyun started snickering, with a mouthful of chicken that should have been mine.

"So Key...you don't seem to have anyone now, do you? You're going to have to come back to me in the end. "

LIKE HELL I WILL. I will not lose to you, Kim Jonghyun. I swear, I will not. Even though it looks like I'm losing right now, I will turn the situation around. Let's see who gets the last laugh. I laughed first.

"Of course I do. You just..haven't met her yet."

The hall suddenly got quiet.

"Her?" Taemin asked, shocked. I quickly snatched his chicken skewer away. MUAHAHAHA I win.

"Yeah, her."

"And..what's her name?"

"Hey Key, do you want another chicken skewer?" Go Chujang asked with bad timing. Oh wait. Go Chujang. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to me, stealing her chicken skewer in the process.

"Yeobo, I don't want no chicken skewer. I want you." I whispered by her ear, careful as to not mistaking it for chicken. Man, I can totally see why Onew's in love with this stuff. IT'S SO GOOD.

As expected, she fainted.

 

 

JONGHYUN'S POV:

...

...

...

....

What? Go Chujang's Key's GF? How does this work? This is like some awkward love triangle. Wait. -draws shapes in air-

Ah, this is more like a....love function! Er, maybe it's just a relation. I'm not exactly sure, probably should have paid more attention in math class.

 

 

ONEW'S POV:

Key, you gigantic douche bag. So not only did you have Jonghyun and me, but Go Chujang too?

 

 

2MIN'S POV:

....

=.+" 

Hyung, you're such a bad liar.

 

LOL, so only 2min caught on to the fact that Key's not dating Go Chujang. And math is important, make sure to not fall asleep in math class! Especially in IB math...

Hope you guys like it! Thanks for subscribing and commenting~