Complicated

JongKey plus Me

TAEMIN'S POV:

Aw, those 2 really could be a couple--I mean look, they're lying right beside each other! Yeah, Minho and I moved them together, but that's ok...

-thwack- Ooh. Jonghyun just whacked Go Chujang across the face. And now he's like he's having an . WTH.

-thud- Ah, that a girl. Way to kick Jonghyun.

Lame. This isn't fun anymore; it's been 20 mins and they've done nothing at all. See, at first, when Minho and I piled her on top of him, he started and twitching (even though he had fainted from excessive twitching) and then she would either whack or kick him every time his hands went to awkward places. And now, they're just sleeping peacefully on top of each other (oh man that sounds wrong). This isn't fun at all--she hasn't even had a nosebleed! Oh wait...-insert evil smile-

"Hyung!" I grabbed Minho's arm.

"Hm?"

"Do me a favour!"

He looked at me in a somewhat nauseating way. Dude, I'm still the maknae no matter how un-innocent I am. Maknaes don't think about stuff like that ALL the time...

"Pull Go Chujang off of Jonghyun hyung; then feed her some actual go chu jang. Er, she might not wake up from that, so just do whatever you need to to wake her up, on the condition that none of her injuries, if she sustains any, are visible. I'm going to kick Jonghyun as hard as I can. Then once they start waking up, we throw them beside each other and run. Naturally, Jonghyun's going to blame Go Chujang for kicking him hehe~~" I couldn't help but break into evil laughter.

Minho looked at me and shook his head. "Taemin, you don't have enough leg strength to do that. You need a donkey for that type of kick."

"Then let's go buy a donkey!"

With that, I dragged him into the elevator (no, I did not do anything y) and out onto the busy streets of Seoul, on a mission to look for a donkey. Because, of course, donkeys are very prevailent in the streets of Seoul. And no, I'm not being sarcastic, because I actually found a donkey. Actually, she was selling donkeys, horses, and bulls. I was going to buy a pony too, since it was covered in pink, but Minho wouldn't let me, saying that it was too girly. At any rate, we bought a donkey and dragged it into our apartment building and up the elevator. We met the janitor on the way up, and I swear, he was going to explode when he saw the donkey. It's not like I don't see where he's coming from, since donkey poop is absolutely no fun at all to clean up, but we really needed the donkey! So, for Jonghyun, I went and aegyo-ed the middle aged janitor who melted into a puddle and let me have everything I wanted. I had to restrain Minho from punching him afterwards, though. As we were waiting for the elevator to reach our floor, Minho suddenly forced an aggressive kiss onto me, right in front of the donkey. I pushed him away, trying to cover the donkey's eyes.

"Hyung! What are you doing? Don't corrupt the donkey's innocence!"

Minho looked at me with a WTF-are-you-talking-about-you- sort of look.

"I'm corrupting the..donkey's innocence? What?"

"The donkey's innocent!" I pleaded, trying to remember what moms in dramas do when trying to convince the burglars to not kill their sons. I think Minho saw through that, though.

"Right...whatever. Just don't aegyo middle-aged men anymore; it creeps me out. You're with me, Taemin, not with random middle-aged janitors." And of course, if he says something like that, I can't just stand there and look at him.

We stepped out of the elevator, both panting heavily. No, it's not what you think. We were actually playing tag, like normal tag, in the elevator, which was quite hard, since  there was a giant donkey in the way. But we managed, by climbing under the donkey, jumping on top of it, climbing onto the roof ect. At one point I climbed onto Minho, but let's just not mention that....

"Ok, hyung, go wake Go Chujang up. I'm going to get the donkey to kick Jonghyun."

And so I dragged the donkey over to Jonghyun and positioned it carefully so it could kick Jonghyun straight in the calf.

"Mmh~ the burn.."

Whoa, what? I looked up to see Minho squeezing an entire bottle of go chu jang into . Her face was turning bright red. Hehe. This was going to be fun. Minho ran up to me, dragging Go Chujang behind him. He seemed excited.

"Kay, ready?"

"Yeah."

With that, I let the donkey kick Jonghyun, who yelped, who in turn woke up Go Chujang. We quickly shooed the donkey into SNSD's room and ducked behind the door, waiting for the show to begin.

 

JONGHYUN'S POV:

THAT HURT. Why the hell did she just kick me? Aw man, the pain...-rolls over on ground-

"WTF GO CHU JANG. WHY DID YOU JUST KICK ME?"

She stood there, smirking at me. "Well, if you hadn't run after Key, I wouldn't have kicked you. Be glad that I didn't beat you to death."

"I thought you loved me?" I tried to control my breathing. But AH, the pain was killing me.

"I do love you. But you love Key, so prevent you from running off after Key, I had to kick you. There."

"If you love me, seeing me happy would make you happy. So you should have let me go after Key." I tried to stand up, but my legs wouldn't let me. My God, where on Earth did she get all that leg strength from?

She paused for a moment, then smiled sweetly. "Yeah. Seeing you happy does make me happy. Except that I know that you'd be a lot happier with me than with Key--haha that rhymed--so I'm actually making you happy. See? My logic makes perfect sense. And I don't sound like an egotistical douche bag at all. I'm just being the sweet and loving me."

I stared at her. Honestly? What was wrong with her? Who talks like that? I finally managed to get myself up and punched her in the face. Yeah, true gentleman are never supposed to fight with girls, but I don't consider her a girl, and I sure as hell am not a gentleman. Especially not when Key and I are alone...-mind travels- Wait, what? Right.

"OMG Go Chujang, can you not just leave us alone? I love Key and only Key. Leave us in peace."

"Oh, but does Key love you? Huh? He just went off to buy couple rings with Onew. " She looked so stuck up-oh wait. She IS stuck up, point proven with her big rant. But her words struck a nerve.

"Of course he does!"

 

MY POV:

Hm, I kicked Jonghyun? I don't remember doing that. I remember whacking the tiny little animal that was crawling all over my body, but nothing about kicking Jonghyun. Oh well. If he said that I did, then I did-- my Jong baby is always right. And man, my big rant was just plain retarded. I'm sorry. I honestly just couldn't think of any other thing to say. I love Jonghyun, but he won't look at me. Ah~ the story of so many us, us in painful unrequited loves (wow, she's actually being deep for once in her life).

-thud- "Ow! What was that for, Jonghyun?"

"For saying that Key doesn't love me! Of course he loves me, he only has me~"

His eyes were getting wet. No no, Jong baby doesn't cry, he has too many fans to support him for that. I wrapped my arms around him, and for once, he didn't reject me. Instead, he buried his head into my shoulder and cried. Whoa. I was so not used to this. It's nearly impossible to not start nosebleeding when you're hugging Jonghyun. He sniffled.

"Thank you," he said into my neck, his voice so muffled I could barely make out what he was saying.

"Aw, no problem Jongie. I'll always be here for you if you need me."

"GO CHUJANG WTF ARE YOU DOING TO JONGHYUN? MY JONGHYUN?"

The two of us turned around to look at Key, who was white with rage. Taemin and Minho leaped out from behind the door and tried to drag him away, all the while saying stuff like "Shh!! Don't ruin their romantic moment!". Aw, thanks guys. I owe you guys one.

"Wait." Jonghyun let go of me and stood up, walking over to Key.

"Key...you stil love me right? 'Cause if you don't, I'm going to start twitching again, like what I did in chp 14."

"Shut up babo."

And Key planted a gigantic passionate kiss on Jonghyun. NO~~~WTF KEY. No! Just when we were getting closer you come along and steal Jonghyun away. FU!

"Oh...oh..well then.."

Taemin and Minho looked at each other sheepishly. Taemin came up and hugged me, all while Minho was "discreetly" death glaring me.

"Sorry noona. We tried."

 

TAEMIN'S POV:

Whoa. I was not expecting that. Yeah, sorry noona, but we did try. WE TRIED TO MAKE YOU DECLARE WAR ON JONGHYUN THAT'S WHAT WE TRIED TO DO. Muahaha~~

I'm perfectly innocent; what are you smoking? Geez.

 

ONEW'S POV:

OI! Did you guys forget about me? I'm still standing on the Han River Bridge. Well, actually, I'm not. I'm wandering through the streets eating fried chicken. It's yummy.

 

 

Hi there~ hopefully this chp's not too bad. And no, Taemin is not very nice, but he's cute, so it all balances out. JongKey or OnKey? I dunno quite yet :)