I kicked him there because I love him

JongKey plus Me

JONGHYUN'S POV:

ONEW. What the hell did you just do? How dare you kiss my Key? My Key, man, my Key! You do NOT just touh Kim Jonghyun's baby like that. That little-

"WOOO! Yeah! Go Onew! Way to confess your love!" She clapped loudly, suddenly jolting up from my lap.

"Shut up! Key's MINE, you hear me? He belongs with me."

"Hyung, why you too? It was bad enough when Onew hyung decided to sing K-Will's song; why are you singing Taylor Swift? So unpatriotic! At least sing some k-pop. We're SHINEE, man, SHIN--" I slapped him across the face.

". Taylor Swift's song is "You belong with me" not "He belongs with me". You really need to work on your English."

"STOP MAKING FUN OF MY ENGRISH. It's not my fault SME makes me work overtime. I'm not perfect, you know. I'm close to being perfect, but I have to have flaws. It's human nature."

Minho started clapping, gazing at Taemin lovingly. "Minnie ah~ that was the deepest and most powerful speech ever.."

Taemin beamed, looking more like an 8 year old than a 17 yr old. Wow. I can see why he's been making noonas go pedo since 1993. Wait. What was I talking about? Oh right.

"SHUT UP YOU. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. ONEW CAN'T KISS KEY. KEY'S MINE. You're just--just-you. You don't matter. Key matters." I tried not to cry.

"Wait...Jonghyun? What did you just say?" I could feel Key's eyes on me.

"Uh...nothing!"

"What was that about Onew not being allowed to kiss me?" A smile was playing around his lips. His oh so deliciously yummy lips.

"Well! Think about it. Onew just ate a whole bucket of deep fried chicken. You-his lips OMG HIS LIPS TOUCHED YOURS--argh m GAH-*twitch* and his lips were covered in oil! And cholesterol! You know how they say that kissing a smoker is the equivalent of an ashtray? Well, kissing a fried chicken eater is the equivalent of, uh, drinking a bucket of oil! Yeah. Something like that." It was very hard not to panic when looking at Onew lie on top of Key in a position that could be taken in a very wrong way. I started hyperventilating, unconciously squeezing the fangirl's arm with all of my beastly strength. Actually, I think I might have cracked her wrist when I did that. Oh well. She doesn't matter.

"Huh. Well then. Onew. Continue what you were doing."

AND THEY STARTED MAKING OUT AGAIN. LEE JINKI YOU ARE SO DEAD..!#*^OUEWFOIHU#!$($*%7 --twitches uncontrollably--

 

MY POV:

Way to go, Onew! Thanks for getting Key out of the way! But the fact that Jonghyun said that I don't matter hurts. How could he say that I don't matter? I'm his future wife! Key is *supposed* to be just an ex-boyfriend.

"Oppa! How could you say that! I don't matter to you?" I could feel my eyes tearing. Jonghyun didn't reply; he was too busy gawking at OnKey.

"Oppa!"

" WHAT?"

"Do I really matter that little to you?"

Jonghyun turned and looked at me coldly. "Psh. 'Matter that little'? You don't matter at all to me."

"...but we're destined to be together! Look! I even printed off a picture of our future kid!"

"..creep. Haven't you noticed that even though you've been here for, what, 3 days now, none of us know your name yet?"

"Right! Why didn't you say so? My name's Go Chu Jang. (It's a type of Korean hotsauce XD)"

"Go Chu Jang? Really?" He didn't look convinced. What's not to believe? If people name their kids 'Apple' and 'Kiwi', why can't someone be called Go Chu Jang? I have a friend named Ramen too.

"..mm...Onew...let's go and buy a couple ring..."

Jonghyun's head jerked up instantly at the sound of Key's voice. Wow. They were progressing fast. A single kiss and they were off to buy couple rings?

"NO. Key. You. Are. Not. Allowed. To. Buy. Couple. Rings. With." Jonghyun was turning 4 shades of red and 5 shades of blue as he struggled to breathe.

"Oh but I am, Kim Jonghyun, and what are you going to do about it? My love life has absolutely nothing to do with you now, does it? We just broke up a few minutes ago, since you and Go Chu Jang," he spat out my name, clearly unhappy about the fact that Jonghyun and I were going to get married someday," are together now. Have fun!"

With that, he dragged Onew off the floor and the 2 of them linked hands and skipped off to the mall. Minho laughed.

"So, hyung, you official with Go Chu Jang here? Not going to chase after Key?"

"Of course!" I chirped, knowing Jonghyun would agree with me.

"HELL NO it's not official. Get off of me."

With that Jonghyun pushed me off his arm and sprinted down the hall, towards the elevator. He tripped over the empty chicken bucket and fell headfirst into another chicken bucket--only this time, the bucket was full. He screamed in pain as the freshly fried chicken burned his face and neck, leaving red marks everywhere. Somehow, though, Jonghyun didn't have the brains to take the bucket off his head. He continued trying to find the elevator even though his head was being drowned in a whirlpool of fried chicken. I decided to help him, seeing as he was my future husband.

So I decided that kicking him there (yes, there, the legit there) would be a good idea. That way he would be in pain. And then he wouldn't be able to chase after Key.

 

Dude, fangirls are mean~~ Sorry for the lamewaded chapter =_="