And there goes the church bells

JongKey plus Me

KEY'S POV:

Hm. Cat fighting is actaully quite fun. Who knew? Maybe I should convince Jonghyun to cat fight with me next time. Actually we're not even cat fighting anymore. It's more just like ssanti dancing--you know, the cheap dancing that Jokwon invented? Obviously it looks better when I do it, but at any rate, it's giving me a good workout. 1, 2, 3, 4, just one more step! Work it ladies, work it--wait. What the hell am I saying? I'M FIGHTING WITH THIS STUPID FANGIRL OVER JONGHYUN, NOT WORKING OUT TO IMPRESS HIM! Grr. But if Jonghyun was still here, I'd be working alot harder.

"Excuse me, sorry, we kind of have to get to our next schedule.." SNSD tried to squeeze between us, only to be met by 2 pairs of death glares.

"GO AWAY." Wow, girl could really roar couldn't she? "WE'RE FIGHTING OVER JONGHYUN. YOUR SCHEDULE ISN'T IMPORTANT."

"...........wait. You're fighting over Jonghyun? Jonghyun's OURS. Leave him alone, otherwise we will hunt you down with our tomatoes and bell peppers..." SNSD suddenly didn't look so innocent. Wait, why were they in on this fight? Yeah, it's obvious that every single one of them finds Jong baby hot, but when did they start liking him?

"Wait, what? You like Jonghyun too?"

SNSD shrugged. "No, not really. He's hot. But we're only saying that so that we can get more sunglasses."

For some odd reason this suddenly sent her into a frenzy, face turning bright red and splotchy.

"JONGHYUN'S WORTH MORE THAN YOUR STUPID SUNGLASSES! HOW DARE YOU COMPARE JONGHYUN TO SUNGLASSES?!!?"

"...they're his sunglasses..."

"Oh. Well then, that makes perfect sense. After all, anything Jonghyun touches..ah...Jonghyun.."

There was a sudden thump and she was on the floor unconscious, a big pool of blood forming beside her. SNSD took their chance and went wading, something they hadn't done since debuting.

"Thanks for punching her, Key! Even though she probably would have fainted anyway." SNSD bowed and scurried away, 4 inch heels still covered in blood.

 

JONGHYUN'S POV:

Whoa, what happened to her? Why is her nose smashed?  Is this the new trend for plastic surgery? Deformed noses? I thought people only ever wanted straight noses, not weird, I-ran-into-a-wall-and-squished-my-face noses. Reminds of Ron's first impression of Crookshanks. Just as I was about to bend down and straighten her nose out by re-breaking it, Key walked over and punched me, hard, you know where.

MY NOSE. My beautiful, chiseled nose.

"YAH! What was that for?"

"That was for you saying that she had a nice body. And soft lips. What are her lips compared to mine? I ACTUALLY HAVE LIP GLOSS ON."

"....that's...not such a great argument....guys normally don't wear lip gloss...."

"Kim Jonghyun." Key advanced, eyes locking with mine, angry, beastly, and my oh my ever so y. I couldn't look away.

"Hm?"

"You.." Key trailed his fingers along my bleeding nose (which thankfully wasn't broken, otherwise I would have had to be added to the long list of celebrities who had gotten plastic surgery), making my breath come fast.

Then he started wailing.  Cat wailing. And crying.

"WAH -crys- WAH -sniffles- WAH -sobs- WAH. You babo! Why did you kiss her? You piece of-of-of KIMCHI FRIED RICE. Er, wait. No. Fried rice doesn't come in pieces. You piece of FRIED CHICKEN."

"You know that Onew's going to kill you for using 'fried chicken' as an insult?"

"Well he's not here right now, so as long as you don't tell, no one will know..." Key's voice dropped to a slight growl, menacing and seductive. I internally kicked myself for deciding to get close to her instead of Key. But, me being me, I had to go with my plan once I started it. Which meant that I was stupid enough to push Key away.

"Uh, Key, I think we have to get her to the hospital. Her nose is broken, and she's been unconscious for god knows how long."

Key looked at his watch and shrugged. "She's only been out for about, I'd say, 20 mins or so? Plus, I barely used any strength in that punch, so she should be ok. She can wait. But you, on the other hand..." His hands began to travel. I poked him hard, making him shrink back.

"No. We have to get her to the hospital. Now. " I gently brushed her bangs out of the way to reveal her fully deformed nose. Oh my. Key was mad wasn't he? Too bad. His fault for not paying enough attention to me-ouch!

"Why'd you slap me?"

"Keep your hands away from her."

"Are you protecting her from me or me from her? 'Cause you're making it sound like I'm the bad guy."

Key's face went red and he cursed, loudly, before stalking off to the bathroom to clean his hands. See what I mean about not paying enough attention to me? He should be standing beside me right now, getting jealous over the fact that I was brushing her bangs out of her face, and yet he just goes off to wash the blood off his hands. Pabo. You do know that if you don't pay attention to me, I start playing with other people to get your attention? 

"TAEMIN, ONEW, MINHO, KEY, SUPER JUNIOR, SNSD-WAIT YOU'RE ALREADY OUT OF THE BUILDING--EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THE BUILDING COME UP TO THE 19TH FLOOR THERE'S A GREAT SHOW GOING ON."

A gigantic stampede of people, looking more like the bulls in "Knight and Day", raged up the stairs to where I was kneeling beside her. Obviously Shinee members get the exclusive VIP seats.

"Oi hyung, what's the great show? You dissecting her? Why's she all bloody?"

I pointed at Key, who was glaring and pouting at the same time. So cute. "Nope. He did that. Anyway, the great show isn't me dissecting her, it's me doing something to her." I paused and tried to look as erted as I could.

"Didn't you already shoot with her? What's more erted than that?"

"I DID NOT shoot with her. Anyway, here goes.." I bent down and gave her a passionate kiss to the lips.

 

MY POV:

All of a sudden some electric shock went through me, and I started seeing angels before my eyes. One of them looked like Jonghyun, the other one looking alot like the rooster I had tried to seduce into giving me his comb. I ended up have to just cut it off of him. I felt like I was flying, gliding through the air into heaven, church bells serenading me all the way. There was a beautiful fountain of beautiful, dark red liquid (must of have been wine, hopefully it was pinot noir) in front of me. I started twitching uncontrollably, nerves melting into blue goo as the angel that looked like Jonghyun pulled me into his arms. Then everything went black again, because the sudden overflow of voltage caused me to short circuit.

 

SUPER JUNIOR'S POV:

Whoa, what a beautiful fountain! And it came out of her nose! Jonghyun's quite the magician, isn't he? Aww, how cute, now he's shaking her awake as though she was a salt shaker...now she's looking at Jonghyun tenderly..and he's looking at her evilly lovingly....

"Oppa? Jonghyun oppa?"

"Yeah.."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here because I tripped and fell in love with you...."

Wow, she actually bought that? That was probably the cheesiest line ever, and seeing as he didn't trip, it doesn't really even make sense.

"KIM JONGHYUN." Key's voice wasn't very loud, but it cut through the romantic air sharply. Jonghyun turned to look at him, slightly apologetic.

"I'm sorry, Key..."

 

OH SCHNAP KEY. YOU JUST GOT PWNED BY JONGHYUN. Hahaha.

I think we'd all float to heaven if we were pulled into Jonghyun's lap...XD

Thanks for commenting and subscribing!