Chapter Twenty-Five

Problems
 

Chapter Twenty-Five

~~~

 

"Taeyeon!" Jessica exclaimed into the phone and Taeyeon flinched, "What is it, Jessica? It's nearly midnight,"

 

"Tiffany– She– Phone—" 

 

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and grabbed her coat, "Slow down, what's wrong?" She asked, heart racing as she put her shoes on and exited her apartment. "I was on the phone with Tiffany when she suddenly hung up but before that I heard.." Taeyeon sped up her walking pace, "You heard what, Jessica?" she asked.

 

"It– It was a man," 

 

Taeyeon held her breath as Jessica gasped in realization. It was silent for a moment, for just a moment, then Jessica breathed out three words that Taeyeon did not want to hear.

 

"It was Siwon,"

 

~~~

 

Turning the corner, Taeyeon could already see the apartment door open. Taeyeon cursed under her breath. Tiffany still had the habit of not locking the door. She began to jog and entered the apartment, closing the door behind her and did not bother taking off her shoes, running to the girl's bedroom, passing by boxes that were still yet to be unpacked.

 

She froze as she saw Siwon dragging Tiffany into the bedroom as she struggled. Before Siwon could close the bedroom door, Taeyeon placed her foot in and shoved the door open. Tiffany gasped, "Taeyeon!"

 

~~~

 

"Yuri! Yuri, get up! We need to get to Tiff's place!" Jessica shook her girlfriend's limp body. The girl groaned, "What is it?"

 

"Siwon's at Tiff's place," Yuri immediately sat up, "What?!" she exclaimed. Jessica gulped, "And Taeyeon went after her,"

 

~~~

 

"Don't.. Don't hurt her," Taeyeon started off calmly, wary of the knife Siwon had in his right hand as his right held onto Tiffany's wrist. Siwon clenched his jaw, "Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?" Taeyeon knew Siwon was getting angrier, his face notching up a few inches on the red scale, "Get out of here, Taeyeon!" he waved the knife around and Tiffany bit down on her lower lip, closing her eyes tightly as a few tears escaped.

 

"Siwon," she said in a warning tone, "Put the knife down,"

 

Releasing Tiffany's wrist, he lunged.

 

~~~

 

"Drive faster!" Jessica ordered, eyes wide with worry and fear, "Yuri!" Yuri pressed her foot just a little bit harder against the pedal, "I'm trying, Sica," she muttered, eyes focused as sweat began to form on her forehead.

 

~~~

 

"I've dealt with violent little kids," Taeyeon claimed, leaning into the man's ear, "You aren't any different,"

 

~~~

 

"Taeyeon! Tiffany!" Jessica shouted into the apartment, rushing into every room with Yuri trailing her steps.

 

"Taeyeon! Tif...fany," she trailed off as she looked at the scene in front of her. Taeyeon looked up from her eye contact with the man tied to the bed post and flashed a quick grin to the couple at the door, "Hi,"

 

Taeyeon's body nearly fell as Jessica engulfed her in a hug, "You should've waited for us to come, I was so worried," Taeyeon patted Jessica's back, "If I would've waited any longer, who knows what would've happened?" she replied and Jessica pulled out of the hug and looked around until she spotted Tiffany sitting on the bed, knees against her chin. She seemed shocked, afraid, terrified.

 

"Tiff," Jessica mumbled, walking closer, "Tiff,"

 

Yuri and Taeyeon shared eye contact. Yuri nodded her head to Siwon, whose head was hung low in shame, and Taeyeon took out her phone, dialing police.

 

~~~

 

"I'll stay with her," Taeyeon proposed, "It's.. Yeah.. I'll stay with her. You two should head home, it's late," she gently pushed Yuri and Jessica away, "Be safe on the road,"

 

"Bye, Taengoo," Jessica smiled, "And thank you for taking care of Tiff," Taeyeon nodded and waved to the two who left, closing and locking the apartment door behind them. Taeyeon breathed a sigh of relief and walked into the bedroom, seeing Tiffany curled up into a ball. Taking baby steps, Taeyeon eventually stood at the bedside where Tiffany was laying, most likely sleeping already. 

 

With a huff, Taeyeon bent down slowly and moved away a few strands of Tiffany's hair that covered her face. As she pulled away her hand, Tiffany quickly grabbed onto her wrist and Taeyeon gasped, "Fany?" Tiffany opened her eyes slowly and saw Taeyeon's face not too far from hers.

 

"Stay here," 

 

"O–Okay," Taeyeon whispered, nodding a little. As she stood to go to the other side of the bed, Tiffany surprised her by sitting up and pulling her down. A small yelp escaped her lips before she was cut off by a quick peck on the lips by Tiffany. At first, Taeyeon thought that the kiss might've been an accident, but the look in Tiffany's eyes..

 

Taeyeon knew it was no accident.

 

Her hands immediately found their way around Tiffany's neck, pulling the girl in for another kiss, lips gently moving against each other's and Taeyeon felt her back hit the matress, Tiffany in between her legs. Before anything escalated, Tiffany ended everything with one last kiss before laying down next to Taeyeon.

 

"Thank you," she whispered, pulling Taeyeon closer, burying her face into the older girl's chest. Taeyeon shuddered a bit, arms wrapping around Tiffany's body, "I'll always be here for you," she whispered, kissing Tiffany's head. She felt Tiffany tighten her grip a little, "I love you,"

 

Taeyeon let out a heavy breath and a contented smile formed on her lips for she knew that Tiffany did not mean the friendly "I love you," She meant the one Taeyeon always dreamt of her saying. The one that she'd always imagine Tiffany saying. And now, she was really saying it. 

 

Her lips curved in a smile, Taeyeon let her fingers run through Tiffany's silky hair, "I love you too,"


 

 

It's almost over~

 

can we hit 200 upvotes before i update next chaper? :)