Chapter Nineteen

Problems
 

Chapter Nineteen

~~~

 

Taeyeon brought a hand up to her freshly wounded lips, hissing as her finger touched the cut. Turning her head, she looked at Siwon who had just slapped her. He was breathing hard through his nose, "That's called , Taeyeon. You my fiancee!" he roared.

 

Tiffany watched with wide eyes, debating whether or not to get involved. Instead of responding, Taeyeon turned and walked to the kitchen.

 

Siwon followed with heavy steps, "She was drunk, you were sober. This is enough to get you sent to jail," he spoke through gritted teeth.

 

The black haired girl paused. Siwon spoke again, "And to think I saved your helpless from getting . I should call the cops right now." 

 

That ticked something inside of Taeyeon and she violently reached for her home phone before tossing it over to Siwon who caught it at the last second, "Call the cops then," she ordered in a cold yet calm tone, "Call them," she repeated, catching both Siwon and Tiffany off guard.

 

"Call the cops and tell them I Tiffany," she said. 

 

"I'll plead guilty if that's what you want, I'll spend a few years in jail if that's what you want, call them," The way Taeyeon spoke made Siwon hesitate and his anger faded away.

 

Taeyeon continued to speak despite the pain in her lips, "Jail time might do me some good," she stated, walking over to the sink and spitting out the blood that had accumulated in .

 

She wiped her lips and fought the urge to cry out in pain as she turned and looked at Siwon who still had the phone in his hand, "Aren't you going to call them? Did you forget the number? It's 119," Taeyeon said in an almost amused tone.

 

The amount of calmness Taeyeon had at the moment scared both Tiffany and Siwon. But the calmness quickly evaporated as the silence ensued.

 

"Call the police!" Taeyeon yelled, "Tell them how I had you fiancee!" 

 

Siwon stayed silent, only causing Taeyeon to erupt even more, "You were so damn confident when you slapped me across the face earlier, why don't you call the police, Siwon?" she seethed.

 

"Call them and tell them to gather all the evidence in my apartment then. Sadly, there is no evidence," Taeyeon spoke before she snapped her face to Tiffany, who was standing behind Siwon, "And I already told you to forget all of this happened, you didn't have to run crying to your fiancee and have him hurt me even more than I already am," she said, feeling betrayed.

 

"I don't even give a anymore, seriously, I don't. I really don't. When I come back I expect you two to be gone," 

 

Taeyeon clenched her jaw as she began walking to the front door. "Where are you going?" Tiffany asked.

 

"None of your damn business,"

 

~~~

 

"Taengoo!" Jessica exclaimed in shock as Taeyeon walked in her apartment, lips cut, "Please don't ask, not now, I'm too tired," 

 

Yuri looked at the girl, "Here, you can crash on the couch tonight," she said gently, seeing Taeyeon's vulnurable state as she placed a hand on Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

Yuri sent Jessica a look of worry before leading Taeyeon to the couch where the girl would stay for the night.

 

~~~

 

"What happened?" Jessica asked in a hesitant tone. Taeyeon took a deep breath and looked up when she felt a hand rubbing her back. Taeyeon gave a half smile to Yuri, who returned the smile, "Siwon came to my apartment with Tiffany. Tiffany told him about that night,"

 

"What? And he hurt you? I'm going to murder him," Jessica stated in anger as she stood from the couch, ready to kill Siwon. "Just leave him be, I probably deserve it, I technically Tiffany, right?" she mumbled.

 

"No! Not at all, Taeyeon, you didn't!" Jessica denied. Taeyeon interrupted her, "Save it, Jessica. You and I both know I did. I was sober," The girl put her shoes on and walked to the front door, "I'm going to work, bye," Taeyeon mumbled before leaving.

 

Yuri looked at Jessica, "What do we do?" she asked. Jessica had a look of anger and hate as she stood up, "I'm going to confront Tiffany," Yuri also stood, "Please don't do anything stupid,"

 

"No promises,"

 

~~~

 

"You !" Jessica exclaimed as she pushed open Tiffany's apartment door. Tiffany widened her eyes and took a step back, "What? What?" Yuri wrapped her arm around Jessica's waist, preventing the girl from lunging, "Yah, Sica, calm down," she soothed the angered girl.

 

"No! I won't calm down because my idiot of a best friend hurt my other best friend with a one night stand!" Jessica hissed. Tiffany walked away, "That's what you're here for?" 

 

"Why would you allow Siwon to hit Taeyeon?" Jessica asked as she escaped Yuri's grasp, turning Tiffany around by her shoulder. Tiffany glared at Jessica, "I didn''t know he was going to hit her," she defended. "And that makes it okay? What the hell, Tiffany?" Jessica asked in disbelief.

 

"You saved Taeyeon's life and brought her back to health and now you're just killing her slowly with all of this ," Jessica stated, eyes staring into Tiffany's. "What do you want me to do then?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Stay the hell away from Taeyeon," Jessica spoke through her teeth, "Do not call her, do not talk to her, do not even look at her,"

 

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, "What-"

 

"Don't even, Tiffany," Jessica interrupted, "You've hurt Taeyeon more than needed, now you just have to get the hell out of her life,"

 

"But-"

 

"Shut up," Jessica ordered as her grip on Tiffany's shoulder increased, "And don't go crying about your fiancee that I confronted you, alright?" she said in a sarcastic tone as she released Tiffany with a push, "Taeyeon's already broken, don't break her even more,"

 

Tiffany lowered her head, "Alright," she agreed.

 

Jessica gave a short nod, "Good,"

 

The older girl sighed and stared at her best friend, "Look, Tiff," she started off gently, making Tiffany look up. Jessica continued to speak, "I love you, I really do, you're like a sister to me. But right now, I'm on Taeyeon's side,"

 

"It seems like you can't get your feelings straight,"

 

Tiffany's eyes diverted themselves to the wall.

 

"So until you know what the hell your heart wants, stay away from Kim Taeyeon,"


Short chapter. your author's sick =.= and i really dont like the new set up for aff writing. /sigh/

 

ALSO my official 'fanclub' name is Peggies LOL. cr to Toasters <3 So all you little Peggies, upvote ^^