Chapter Eighteen

Problems
 

Chapter Eighteen

~~~

 

"How did I get dragged into this?" the grumpy black haired girl mumbled under her breath but her voice was drowned out by the bass thumping music of the club Jessica had dragged her to. "It'll be fun," she said, "Just for my birthday," Jessica pleaded, and Taeyeon gave in.

 

"Dance with me, Tae!" a very intoxicated Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon by the collar and dragged her to the dance floor. Taeyeon widened her eyes and tried to pull Tiffany's hand off of her but was only greeted with Tiffany tightening her hold. Jessica had forgotten to mention that Tiffany was also attending this little 'celebration' of her birthday.

 

Taeyeon was so going to kill Jessica after tonight.

 

A stiff Taeyeon was what Tiffany was dancing with, "Loosen up, Tae," she whispered, mouth near Taeyeon's lips, causing Taeyeon to tense up even more. She felt her hands get placed on Tiffany's curves before Tiffany turned, a hand still on Taeyeon's neck as she swayed her body to the music. Taeyeon gulped, things were way to intimate for her liking.

 

Tiffany turned around and faced Taeyeon, "Stop being so stiff," she mumbled, eyes boring into Taeyeon's, "Try to have some fun," the alcohol stench came out of Tiffany's mouth but Taeyeon was inhaling more of Tiffany's sweet perfume rather than the alcohol.

 

"You call this fun?" Taeyeon asked and Tiffany heard her despite the loud music. Her brain turned to mush, she wasn't functioning correctly due to the alcohol, "Then what do you call fun?" she replied, voice huskier than usual. "Definitely not this," Taeyeon retorted.

 

The younger girl took a few steps forward, making Taeyeon take a few steps back and before they knew it, they were at a secluded spot of the club. Taeyeon's breath hitched, she mustn't fall back into the same pattern. But Tiffany's lips look so inviting. But she's also taken.

 

Too late.

 

Their lips connected in a heated kiss led by Tiffany. Taeyeon's hands gently tightened on Tiffany's waist while Tiffany entangled her hands into Taeyeon's silky hair, pulling Taeyeon even closer. Taeyeon could taste the bitter sweet mix of Tiffany's strawberry lipgloss and the alcohol, it was addicting.

 

Tiffany had the least bit of clue as to what was happening and why it was happening. All she knew was that she liked it.

 

A gasp and they pulled away, eyes fluttering open, "Your apartment..." Tiffany trailed off. Taeyeon gulped silently, "Let's go,"

 

~~~

 

", , !" Jessica cursed, running out the club with Yuri following close behind, "What's wrong, Sica? They probably just headed to Taeyeon's apartment, you know it's not that far from here," Jessica shook her head, "No, I know Tiffany, she's probably making out with Taeyeon as we speak,"

 

"Doesn't she have a boyfriend?" Yuri asked. Jessica took a shaky breath and shook her head, "It's worse," Yuri frowned, "What?"

 

"She's engaged,"

 

~~~

 

A picture hanging on the wall fell as Tiffany pushed Taeyeon to the wall, kissing her hungrily. Taeyeon pulled out from the kiss and groaned at the impact. Tiffany softened her hold, "Sorry," she whispered before kissing Taeyeon again, less rougher this time.

 

Taeyeon was sober, she could stop this. Tiffany's lips were on her neck now. Taeyeon didn't want her to stop. But Taeyeon also knew that in the end, Tiffany will still go back to Siwon.

 

Then let me have her just for tonight, Taeyeon thought to herself before a light gasp and a moan came out as Tiffany began to gently teeth and on Taeyeon's smooth skin.

 

~~~

 

"Dammit," Jessica growled as she tried to open the apartment door, only to find it locked. Yuri also wiggled the door knob, "It's locked,"

 

"I should've seen this coming. I shouldn't have forced Taeyeon to come. She's going to be devastated when she finds out," Jessica spoke in a guilty tone. Yuri wrapped her arm around Jessica's shoulder, rubbing her arm, "They're adults, Sica. It's their actions, their consequences," she whispered, placing a kiss on Jessica's temple.

 

"Sorry, Taengoo,"

 

~~~

 

The smaller person of the two arched her back as pain with a dash of pleasure filled her body as the more experienced person worked on her body.

 

Taeyeon should stop this but it was already too late to go back.

 

Tiffany was driven purely on alcohol. Alcohol was a crazy thing. Taeyeon knew that Tiffany will most likely forget about everything that was happening at the moment by tomorrow morning.

 

A tear escaped Taeyeon's eye as she curled her toes and dug her nails into Tiffany's as the younger girl placed her face in Taeyeon's neck, , , and teething. Bodies pressed together in a tight hug, Taeyeon took a moment to recover from the explosion of pleasure she had, chesting heaving up and down heavily with her breaths.

 

Tiffany gave one last kiss to Taeyeon's neck before rolling over, laying on her back and falling asleep. Meanwhile, Taeyeon curled into a ball and hugged her knees, the tears falling endlessly. She should be happy after doing that activity with Tiffany.

 

She was happy, but only for a split second. Only when Tiffany had whispered in her ear to keep her whimpers and cries of pain to a minimum, but that was it.

 

Tear after tear, Taeyeon finally fell asleep.

 

~~~

 

Tiffany woke up with the biggest head ache possible. She looked around and noticed she was in Taeyeon's apartment, the place where Jessica, Yuri, and her had met up with Taeyeon earlier last night before going to the club. With widen eyes, Tiffany ran to the bathroom and kneeled down to the toilet, starting to vomit.

 

Taeyeon, who had awoken by that time, walked into the bathroom silently. Kneeling down next to Tiffany, Taeyeon pushed Tiffany's hands away from her hair, taking Tiffany's hair into her own, keeping it away from the vomit. After Tiffany had finished puking her guts out, Taeyeon grabbed a napkin and washed .

 

The older girl helped Tiffany brush her teeth and it warmed Tiffany's heart.

 

They walked into the kitchen and Taeyeon pushed over a bowl of cereal to Tiffany, "Eat," she ordered before pouring herself a bowl of cereal.

 

"T-Taeyeon?" Tiffany called out. "What?" Taeyeon replied, sitting as far as she could from Tiffany. "What happened yesterday?" she asked.

 

It wouldn't be correct to say that Taeyeon's heart had broken. It was already broken a long time ago by Tiffany. More like Taeyeon's heart had finally disappeared into the atmosphere because it burned and turned into smoke.

 

"We--" Taeyeon started before she saw something glistening from the morning sunlight on Tiffany's hand. Her eyes fixed on the ring on Tiffany's finger as the tears threatened to fall. Taeyeon blinked repeatedly, "Nothing happened. You got drunk so I brought you here," her voice turned cold though she wanted to weep and cry at the moment.

 

"Oh.. sorry to bother you," Tiffany mumbled, looking down at her uneaten cereal. A rapid knock on the door made the two jump. Taeyeon got up and opened the door as Jessica flung her body forward, hugging Taeyeon tightly, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Where's Tiffany? Did she go home?" she bombarded Taeyeon with questions.

 

Not in the mood, Taeyeon lightly pushed Jessica away, "I'm fine," she said through her teeth, though Jessica knew that Taeyeon was anything but fine. "Tiffany's in the kitchen," she stated before walking away to the kitchen.

 

Jessica followed and saw Tiffany on the phone, texting someone. Though Tiffany is her best friend, Jessica wanted to strangle her at the moment. She saw Tiffany and Taeyeon kissing but it slipped her mind, the alcohol had made her brain ignore important things last night.

 

The girl sat next to Taeyeon, "Are you okay, Taeyeon?" Jessica whispered though Tiffany heard her and looked up from her phone, turning her head in confusion as to why Taeyeon wouldn't be okay.

 

"I'm fine," Taeyeon answered. "Didn't you guys-" Jessica started but was cut off by Taeyeon, "No. We didn't do anything,"

 

But Jessica knew Taeyeon was lying. Her eyes said so.

 

"Am I missing something?" Tiffany voiced out, making Jessica's head snap towards her, "Actually, yes, you are missing something and let me tell you-"

 

"Stop it, Jessica," Taeyeon ordered sternly, eyes cold and hard. "But Taeyeon-"

 

"Stop." Taeyeon repeated. Jessica gave up with a sigh, leaving Tiffany in wonder, "What are you talking about?" she asked.

 

"Nothing," they both answered at the same time, making Tiffany's confusion grow even more before her phone vibrated. She stood, "Anyways, happy birthday, Jessie. Siwon's here to pick me up. Bye,"

 

And once Tiffany left, Taeyeon broke down just like Jessica had expected her to. Jessica was the only person Taeyeon could run to and lean on whenever Tiffany managed to break her heart even more. Jessica was another important person in Taeyeon's life that she's afraid she's going to lose.

 

"It hurts so much," Taeyeon cried into Jessica's shoulder. Jessica kissed Taeyeon's head, "I know, I know,"

 

"No, you don't know!" Taeyeon cried out, tightening her hold on Jessica, "We freaking had , Jessica! And I find out she's engaged the morning after! You don't know how that feels!" she bawled her eyes out, "I ing hate her. I hate her!"

 

"I hate her right now too," Jessica whispered, letting Taeyeon cry.

 

"But I still ing love her," Taeyeon cried.

 

A figure by the door clamped a hand over , trying hard not to make a sound. Tiffany had forgotten her bag at Taeyeon's apartment so she returned. The apartment door was still open and when she entered she heard the words, 'We freaking had ,' 

 

She had cheated on Siwon with Taeyeon, yet again. But this time, she was engaged. Tiffany can't believe it, it was the alcohol's fault.

 

~~~

 

"Why are you here?" Taeyeon grumbled as Tiffany showed up at her apartment door. "When were you planning to tell me?" Tiffany asked harshly. "Tell you what?" Taeyeon retorted, eyes widening. Tiffany walked into the apartment, closing the door behind her, "We had ?"

 

Taeyeon's eyes widened even more, "What are you talking about, Tiffany? That's absurd," Tiffany clenched her jaw, "I heard you talking about it to Jessica that day,"

 

"I thought you left by then?"

 

"I came back to get my purse," Tiffany stated, "This has been eating my concious since last week, Taeyeon. I'm going crazy,"

 

"What the hell do you want me to do? What's done is done," Taeyeon cursed, gritting her teeth. "I was drunk, Taeyeon!" Tiffany exclaimed. Taeyeon was taken aback, she stepped away from Tiffany, "Are you assuming that I took advantage of you, Tiffany?"

 

"You were sober, weren't you?"

 

"For sake, Tiffany!" Taeyeon yelled, "You were the one who asked me to dance with you, you were the one who intiated the kiss, you were the one who wanted to go back to my apartment. Drunk or not, you need to wake up and face reality because your actions is still your responsibility,"

 

"You couldn't have just pushed me away?" Tiffany asked, unfazed by Taeyeon's yelling.

 

"You think I would have the courage and the strength to push the person I love away from me? You think that I haven't been suffering for the past week? I'm in pain 24/7 because I know that we had , because I let you enter me, because I love you,"

 

"Just ing forget about this whole thing, okay? I'm done. I'm finished. That's it," Taeyeon gave a shaky breath, "Go get married to your ing fiancee and I hope you live happily and have many children," she spoke painfully, eyes staring at the ground.

 

"Now get the hell out of my apartment, Mrs. Choi,"


OWWW~~ drama drama drama.

and no, this isn't rated M. no rated M in this story. no no no. hope i got more teary eyes <3

ALSO, thanks for 114 upvotes ^^ hopefully we can get even higher, there's eight hundred of you readers, c'mon~