Almost got dumped

1-4-3

Tiffany and Jessica turned their heads to the young woman holding a pink leash on one hand. 
 

"TaeTae?" Tiffany looked at the girl with widened eyes still holding the puppy in her arms.
The blonde girl slowly walked up to Tiffany not leaving their intense gaze to each other. "Tippani?"

 

She pronounced her name with accent. "Omaigosh Miyoung it is you!!!" She said jumping to Tiffany who is now trying to push Taeyeon when Ginger started crying from being sandwiched with the two girls. 
 

"TaeTae your dog is getting squished." Tiffany said pushing Taeyeon lightly. 
 

Tae pulled away from the hug still smiling widely at Tiffany as she took Ginger from her arms. "Wow. You look.. Gorgeous." She complimented.
 

Tiffany then blushed as Jessica cleared from behind Tiffany. 
 

"Oh.. Before I forget," Tiffany linking arms with Jessica. "This is Jessica my.." Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other not knowing what to say they are.
 

Jessica turned her head to Taeyeon and smiled weakly, "her friend." She reached her hand out for a handshake.
 

She then took Jessica's hand and shook it lightly and smiled back. 
 

The three of them stood there in silence with Taeyeon smiling with her perfectly arched teeth at Tiffany and Jessica pulling Tiffany closer to her by the waist.
 

Tiffany on the other hand broke the awkwardness and said, "So Taeyeon," she said looking at Taeyeon from head to toe, "I never knew you go in this school too." She said furrowing her eyebrows.
 

Taeyeon nodded hooking Gingers leash to his collar. "I just moved the other and yea my parents took this baby boy with them checking how I'm doing." She said caressing Ginger's head. 
 

Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon once again, "Well you've got one cute baby boy there." She said squatting down beside Taeyeon.
 

"I know. He's really cute and small." She chuckled. "Anyway I got to get going my parents are probably looking for me now. I'll see you around, Pani." She said kissing Tiffany's cheek that made Jessica quite jealous. "Jessica," she turned her head smiling at her as Jessica just formed her lips into a straight line.

 

~~~

 

"Well that was awkward." Jessica said fixing their stuff even tho they haven't touched any of the food. 
 

Tiffany then stopped her taking her hand from the basket, "But Jes-"
 

"Let’s get going the bell will ring soon." Jessica said pulling her hand back and walking ahead of Tiffany.

 

~~~

 

The day went by quickly with Jessica acting really cold at Tiffany and didn't even walk her to her classes. She sighed deeply when she saw a familiar person waiting in front of the school gate.
 

"Hey," she said waving awkwardly at Jessica.
 

Jessica then plugged her earphones in, "You don’t have work today, right?" She said taking something from her bag.
 

Tiffany shook her head hen heard keys clinking. "I'll drive you home then I'll pick up JooHyun at

YongHwa's tonight she told me last night they need to study for Science with their other friend." She said coldly.
 

Both of them walked in silence to the car and as usual Jessica opened the door for Tiffany before tossing her bag on the back seat.

 

 

 

Tiffany looked out the window fidgeting her fingers. 
 

"What is it?" Jessica blurted.
 

Tiffany shook her head. "Nothing." 
 

Jessica then turned the car driving to her apartment instead. 
 

Tiffany looked at Jessica confused but didn't dare to ask because she knew that there’s something bothering Jessica and the only comfort zone she can confess something in at the rooftop or her place.

 

~~~

 

The moment Jessica and Tiffany reached the apartment Jessica pushed Tiffany on the wall; kissing her roughly and knocking the small shelve of shoes near the doorway. 
"Hhmpp.. Jess.." Tiffany said pushing Jessica with force. "JUNG SOOYEON!!" Tiffany shouted at Jessica's face with so much anger in her chest.

"What's wrong with you?!!" She said wiping her lips, disgusted, with the sleeve of her jacket. "You didn’t talk to me the whole day, you turned your car without telling me why and now kissing me roughly and pushing me on the wall!!" Tiffany said pushing Jessica again with her tears rolling down her cheeks. "What happened Jess, just please talk to me and stop giving me a silent treatment." She said backing away from Jessica again.


Jessica then gritted her teeth when she saw a tear fell down from Tiffany's cheek and walked slowly to her wiping her tears with her thumb. "I'm sorry," she whispered gently kissing her on the lips. "I just got really jealous the way Taeyeon girl smiled at you and kissed you." 


When Tiffany was about to say something Jessica pressed her lips against hers again slowly kissing her. Her hands roamed around stopping at Tiffany's waist pulling the girl closer to deepen the kiss as Tiffany puts her arms around Jessica's neck.

Both of them slowly walked to Jessica’s room not parting their lips. Jessica sat on the edge of the bed pulling Tiffany to sit on her lap when they suddenly an audible groan was heard from underneath Jessica’s bed.

“Ugh,” a tall young lady appeared from the other side of the bed massaging her head gently. The girl was wearing a black leather jeans and simple white shirt. She smelled like she’s been drinking, Tiffany thought.

“Yah Krystal,” Jessica said walking to her helping her sit. “What is it now baby girl?” Jessica asked softly brushing Krystal’s hair.

The girl just smiled widely kissing Jessica on the lips naturally, “Hi babeeee~~~”

Woah woah what the hell am I missing here. Jessica called her baby girl, she called her babe and they kissed in front of me.

Tiffany thought.

“You smell like alcohol,” Jess stated smelling Kystal.

Krystal then smelled herself then Jessica, “You smell ually frustrated.” She smirked.

“I’ll go get water and towel,” I said in my calmest tone. “She looks totally wasted.”

“Alright, I’ll just go change her clothes,”

After changing Krystal’s clothes Jessica left the room and went to the bathroom finding Tiffany washing her face with water.

Jessica then walked behind Tiff snaking her arms around her waist. “I’m sorry about that,” She said whispering seductively on Tiffany’s ear.

Tiffany pushed Jessica away from her. Her ears were red and the veins on her forehead were starting to be visible.

“Sorry for kissing that in front of me?!” She shouted from anger. “Oh yea sure it’s ing ok!”

“Woah woah calm down Tiffany!” Jessica taking a grip of Tiffany’s wrists.

Tiffany pulled her hands from Jessica causing her to fall on the toilet seat. “You ing expect me to calm down when you asked me to be your girlfriend and yet you already have one?! And you even kissed her in front of me!! You ing idiot!”

From the loud argument of Jessica and Tiffany, Krystal got woken up again walking to the kitchen where the loud shouts were coming from.

“You ing idiot!” She heard then heard a slap. Krystal finally saw the two people arguing in the bathroom.

With one hand on her head Krystal laughed at Jessica who was holding her cheek from Tiffany’s slap. “Wow Sis did I just see you get dumped by this oh so hot chic?” Krystal laughed as she looked at Tiffany’s wet blouse.

“ you,” Jessica cursed.

Krystal just laughed at Jessica as Tiffany watched her walk to the fridge grabbing a glass of water.

“Wait..” Tiffany looked back at Jessica again, “Sis? She’s your sister?”

“Jung Soojung, that’s me.” Krystal shouted from the kitchen. “Is there anything I can eat here?! I haven’t had lunch!!”

“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you,” Jessica pouted at Tiffany who was now caressing the cheek she slapped.

“I’m so sorry, Jess.” Tiffany apologized, kissing Jessica’s throbbing cheek.

“It’s ok, baby.” Jessica smile softly.

Tiffany and Jess walked to Krystal sitting beside her who is munching on the cupcakes Tiffany baked for Jessica the other day.

“These are good,” Krystal said with the crumbs of the cupcake flying and landing on the table. “Where’d you get them, boo?”

Jessica then smiled sheepishly at her little sister, “Somewhere I will never tell you where.”

Krystal just nodded, “Ahh you baked them?” She said turning her head towards Tiffany as she nodded shyly.

“Aish.” Jessica rolled her eyes and picked up the mess Krystal made. “Why are you here anyways?”

Krystal then gulped down the water from the pitcher she was drinking a while ago, “Ahhh.. Grandpa came back and wanted to see you.”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I’m not supposed to update today because I’m still not done doing my homework but I feel like I’ve been ignoring you guys so TADA!! An update! Woot woot :”3 I won’t be staying long I need to get back to doing my math you guys.. :c but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and hopefully upvote too? Heh :3 

HI TO ALL THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND WELCOME WELCOME!! FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANYTIME MMKS? <3 THANK YOU ALLLLLLLLLL <333

TILL NEXT TIME!! <3

Much sarangsss,

Yanna