Blanket Fort

1-4-3

~KRYSTAL's POV

After partying hard last night and going home drunk at my parents house they decided to kick me out and because I got nowhere else to go I went to Victoria Unnie's apartment but the next day she texted me while I was still in the bar with Ambam that her boyfriend is coming home tonight so I had no choice but to crash at my Sister's apartment.

 

"You should stop drinking so much." Amber suggested with one of my arms around her as we walk on the hallway of Jessica's apartment.

 

I giggled softly pinching my bestfriend's cheek. "YOU should stop drinking so much, Ambam." Then kissed her lips and bit them lightly.

 

Its always been my habit to kiss everyone when I'm drunk. I don't know why but whenever I get drunk I just want to make out with someone. I even got smacked on the face by kissing my other bestfriend, Sulli, for stealing her first kiss. But isn't it better to share your first kiss with your bestfriend that your boyfriend that you know would never last as long as your bestfriend lasted caring and loving you?

 

I watch Amber dig into my bag searching for the keys Jess Unnie gave me when she moved in her apartment. When she found the keys she opened the door and guided me to the only bedroom. As soon as my back landed on the bed I pulled Amber from her tie and ended up crashing her lips with mine. She's always been a good kisser. One of the best kissers I've made out with.

 

A smirk formed  on my lips when I felt her tongue brush against my lower lip asking for an entrance. But then a beep from my pocket interrupted our make out session. It was my Mom.

 

From: Mommy
Your grandpa's back in Korea and is looking for you and your sister. Tell her that we have an important family dinner tomorrow. You two better get your heads straight before going here. Especially you, SooJung.

 

***

 

I woke up from hearing sounds with my head throbbing and hurts as hell. I tried to sit up from the floor.

 

"Wait how the hell did I end up here?" I thought. 
I slowly opened my eyes seeing my sister making out with her new girlfriend I suppose. And not to mention she looks ready to have with her. I mean her hands were already inside that pretty girl's shirt.

 

I felt like throwing up watching them and because of the drinking I've done. I scratch med my head and tried to get up but fell on my again then felt Jessica help me. After that I couldn't remember anything anymore. I think I passed out for few minutes again.

 

Loud screaming angry voices woke me up again. I groaned rolling to the side of the bed and got up. I then found them arguing in the bathroom and saw Jessica got slapped. I knew why she got that... because I kissed her in front of her girlfriend. Heh.;)

 

~~~
~NO ONE's POV

 

"What?!!" Jessica looked at Krystal with widened eyes.

 

Their grandpa haven't been to Korean for almost 20 years now. They were always the one who came to visit him in states. It was very unusual and Jessica already knew that there was something up and it really bothered her being the oldest grand child.

 

Krystal nodded wiping her chin and grinned at Tiffany who was sitting beside Jessica.

 

Jessica gave her sister a death glare. "Stop it Krystal." She said in perfect English and made Tiffany blush for Jessica being so possessive.

 

"When is it?" Jessica asked. She knew that there's going to be a great feast with her Grandfathers arrival or at least a dinner for the whole family.
Krystal munched on another muffin again. "Tomorrow. Dinner with the family. Mom said its important for you to come there.
Jessica just nodded.

 

Tiffany and Krystal got along pretty well. Tiffany asked Krys all about her and her sister's childhood and she said that Jessica always been a spoiled brat that she never thought that she would actually survive alone without any maid she's demanding. Tiffany also learned about Jessica's love for sleep and hate for cucumbers.

 

"Omg there was this one time when her friends got her a bouquet of bitten cucumbers after her music recital in our school!!" She exclaimed laughing her off.

 

Jessica pouted snaking an arm around Tiffany's waist who was leaning on the counter as Krystal continued to look for food in the fridge. "It was awful. They were such bad friends." She complained.

 

Tiffany then smiled at Jessica's pout and messed her fringe. "You're cute." She said flashing her contagious eyesmile at Jessica.

 

Tiffany then checked her watch and suddenly squealed. "OMAIGOD! JOOHYUN!"

 

"Oh crap." Jessica said rushing to get her jacket and car keys.

 

Krystal then jumped from the the fridge with another cupcake in . "Woah guys what the hell's with the shouting and who's JooHyun?" She said sitting on top of the counter.

 

"Do you want to stay here? Or are you coming?" Jessica asked.

 

"What? Wher-"

 

"Jessica hurry up were late!" Tiffany shouted who's already at the door.

 

"Hurry up, Princess." Jessica said pulling Krystal's collar.

 

~~~

 

JooHyun was already outside the house waiting for them with YongHwa. "Why are you guys late?" She said glaring at Jessica.

 

"Don't glare at me. I thought were already friends?" Jessica pouted at the kid.

 

Krystal then popped out of the car and yelled. "Babe! Buy me a bubble tea ok?!!"

 

"Who's that?" JooHyun asked to her unnie.

 

Tiffany then walked to the car to get Krystal and linked arms with her walking back to Jessica and JooHyun. "Krystal, JooHyun. JooHyun, Krystal, my new baby sister."

 

JooHyun instantly turned red glaring at Krystal who has her arms around Tiffany's waist and is still sober. 

 

Jessica looked at JooHyun as she threw her bag at her. "She's mad." She mouthed at Tiffany and Krystal who are now giggling together.

 

In the car, JooHyun and Krystal just kept quiet sitting beside each other... surprisingly. None of them were talking. It was very quiet inside the car till Krystal broke it by clearing .

 

"Unnie, are we going out for dinner?" She asked leaning her chest at the back of the drivers seat.

 

"Uhhm.. Krystal we kinda need to get JooHyun home. I'm sorry." She apologized.

 

Jessica who was driving suggested, "Why don't you guys just stay over my place and we'll get take out. Its Friday anyway."

 

"What?" JooHyun exclaimed who was just falling into her sleep before they started talking.

 

Krystal leaned back to her seat and put her arms around JooHyun's shoulders. "You're staying over, baby sister."

 

Tiffany turned to Jessica and said, "Are you sure we can stay over? I mean you only have two bedrooms I don't want your sister or you to sleep on the couch or floor because of us."

 

Jessica just smiled at Tiffany as she put her hand on her thigh. "I have an idea, don't worry. What food do you guys want so that we can order early and get the food early too?"

 

"I don't want to go to your apartment." JooHyun said.

 

"Aww come on my man, its gunna be fun." Krystal said messing her hair. "We'll play with Jessica Unnie's xbox." She said grinning.

 

JooHyun sighed and slouched on her seat till they arrived Jessica's apartment.

 

"Alright. Who want's to help me build a fort?" Jessica asked excitedly as Tiffany called for their food.

Krystal then raised her hand, "I do!!" Then took JooHyun's and raised it too, she does too!!" She said nudging JooHyun's arm.

After a few minutes of working on their fort in the living room

blanketfort.jpg

 "Phew. That was tiring." Krystal said laying down inside the fort and pulling JooHyun with her as Jessica walked to Tiffany who was quietly watching them.

"Hey," She said sitting beside Tiffany. 

Tiff smiled at her, "Tiring?" She said combing Jessica's hair with her fingers.

Jessica nodded. "I've got something for you by the way." She said pulling Tiffany towards the bedroom. 

As soon as they got inside Jessica didn't waste any time and pushed Tiffany against the bed snuggling to her. "Baby I'm tired." 

"Doesn't mean you have to push me." Tiffany giggled.

"But you might run away if I ask you to snuggle with me cause your sister's here." She sighed burying her head on Tiffany's neck slightly biting her skin.

Tiffany bit her lip as Jessica nibbled on her neck. "Jessie,"

Jessica then pulled away grinning ertedly at Tiffany. "Can't help it. You're just too irresistible."

"You're cheese. CheeSica." 

Jessica then kissed Tiffany without a warning that left the girl shocked. "What? Why do you look so surprised?" She asked.

Tiffany shook her head, "Nothing, you never kiss me by surpri- oohhhm."

Yeap you got it, Jessica kissed her again crashing their lips together. 

For Jessica Tiffany is the one. She can feel it, she feels that this will be her longest relationship. She's just too head over heels about Tiffany. She doesn't even know how she fell for her but right at the moment she laid her eyes at her she knew that there will be something special between them. She had a feeling that all this would happen thats why she try very hard to make the best of it and make her happy.

As the two of them finished kissing Jessica had her forehead on Tiffany's and whispered breathlessly, "I love you."

Tiffany smiled, kissing Jessica softly, "I love you, Miss Jung."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

The letters after the picture are smaller and have a different spacing dont they? Im so sorry  >< I just used my phone to write this and I couldnt change the font style and size >< I'll fix it tomorrow I promise♥ but now I hope your hearts are a little better now♥♥♥♥ 

Thank you for the subscribers, readers, upvoters, commenters EEVERYONEEEEEE♥♥♥♥

xoxoxox,

Yanna♡