[woorong] bitter turns sweet

Rains and Sunshines

pairing: woorong; woohyun || chorong

 

  • admirer - a person who is attracted to another; someone who esteems, respects or approves
  • the perfect one - a person; 1) having all the required or desirable elements, qualities or characteristics || 2) everyone's envious of

 

At the corridor just right outside the assembly hall, stands a girl, donning a very tidy school uniform, and a metal plate tag that says, “Park Chorong”, as well as “Prefect” under her name. It’s her turn to be in charge of lates, a duty she never really demands for, because all she does are standing in front of the door, staring blankly at the students making their way in to the hall, and last but not least, keeping an eye out for the time until it says 45 minutes pass 8, as that's when she has to start writing names of those who approach the hall later than they’re supposed to, which is 8.45am. Those are basically the answers for what her duty of the month is all about.

 

Chorong just stands, feeling bored but still plasters a gleeful smile on her face as usual to hide what she's really feeling. She checks the time and there's still 8 minutes before the bell comes to its first ringing, indicating that the assembly has begin and Chorong has to start doing what she has to do. She is about to fall into a reverie like she normally does, but not when she tilts her head to the left and a figure comes to her sight; it’s her classmate, it’s her secret crush, it’s Woohyun, the school’s perfect guy.

 

She tries her best to keep her cool when he walks pass her, but only to be defeated by his presentations of his genuine, charming smile and his random finger gun gesture, with a wink as an extra bonus to make it worse for her, all at the same time. Before she realises it she's already mentally screaming, though she tries to conceals her obvious by just responding with a titter, and immediately switching her gaze to the other side, pretending to feel exasperated and refusing to meet his eyes.

 

Chorong takes a gander of Woohyun as he walks away. She has always been admiring him, he isn’t dubbed the perfect guy without a reason. He has the looks, and yes his face was the magnet that attracts her, though after she knows him better she finally perceives that it’s not really his looks that keeps her feelings loyal to him, it’s what and how he is. He’s nice and humourous and owns quite a lot of positive qualities, not to mention well-balanced, since he does well in both sports and academics.

 

The sight of Woohyun finally disappears and Chorong wakes up from her train of thoughts before smiling like an idiot to herself.

 

"I guess this duty isn’t so bad after all." she thought.

 

 


i'm pretty sure this is how oolong greet each other behind the curtains oops