The First Encounter With The Mask

The Masked Knight (Hiatus)

 

Narrator

Before Dara, appeared the guy that totally made her express a shocking look on her face.

Dara: What the?!? (As she looks up to know who it was) Se---joon, what are you doing here?

Sejoon: What do you mean what am I doing here; we're all looking for you. Everyone is afraid that you won't show up so the coach assigned us to look for you. Come on let's go we're going to be late. (Noticed that Dara wasn't following him) What are you still standing there for? We're going to be late, don't tell me you’re scared to get out there?

Dara: But... (Still in shock)

Sejoon: Look, people wants to see you out there, so come on we're going to be late, I promise coach that we'll be there before they announce our team's entrance. (Grabbing Dara's arm)

Narrator

Sejoon and Dara were able to make it to the game. Everyone went wowed when they saw the costume of Dara. Dara showed the crowd some of her impressive moves that made them more interested in the mascot of the ACS than the other school. The game gave everyone a very satisfactory match. Everyone was very happy that the ACS won. People have gathered to watch their match but everyone seems so preoccupied with the mascot of ACS, The Mask. After the game people came down to get an autograph from the players but it seems that more people are getting the sign of The Mask especially after they saw the move that Dara performed to the crowd. Everyone was all over her. Everyone noticed that The Mask is totally the star of the game even Sejoon became jealous over all this attention.

Player#1: Look like we’re losing to Thunder. He gets more attention than us, I mean we were the ones who won the game he’s just a symbol of the school. Suddenly I want to be in the position of Thunder with all those fans.

Sejoon: Shut up! If it weren’t for me he wouldn’t have showed up. Let’s go I’m tired.

Wooyoung: Wait, aren’t we going to help him. It’s totally crowded over there. People might crush him.

Sejoon: Do it yourself, I don’t have time for this.

Wooyoung: What’s wrong with him? Anyway I should help him. (Moving all the fans of The Mask) People, people our Mask is tired he’s not going to sign anymore. Come back next time okay.

Fan#1: Okay but can I ask a favor from The Mask, will you please remove your mask and show yourself (Everyone screamed of excitement)

Wooyoung: Sorry that’s out of the question. Our Mask is not allowed to show his face. That’s what makes him more mysterious. Now please exit over there. We’ll see you till the next game, thank you very much.

Fan#2: Why are you the one talking for him let him talk. He’s not mute you know. I know it is part of the mystery but we all want to see his face, can’t we see it. We all want to see it. (Causing an uproar inside the school)

Wooyoung: Please understand that is not allowed; now please follow our securities and they will show you the way out. Thank you for your understanding; let’s go Mask before they force you to remove it. (Running towards their locker room)

Dara: Thank you for helping me.

Wooyoung: It’s my duty to protect our mascot so don’t thank me yet. Are you going to be fine here?

Dara: Yes, thank you.

Wooyoung: I know you’re not Thunder so who are you really?

Dara: How did you know that?

Wooyoung: I’m his friend Thunder called me to fill up for him, but I rejected him so I was afraid that The Mask wouldn’t show up but you showed up so who are you? Are you a friend of his? Don’t worry I won’t tell Sejoon about this.

Dara: (Convinced to let him know about who she is) I’m Donghae, Thunder’s cousin; he called me here to show up as The Mask so from now on I am The Mask. Please don’t tell Sejoon about this.

Wooyoung: I never thought Thunder had a cousin. Oh well nice meeting you Donghae, you have a very impressive moves out there no wonder you’re his cousin. Don’t worry I won’t tell him, nice to have you on board.  Aren’t you going to remove that? I bet you want to remove it from the start.

Dara: No it’s okay, thanks anyways. Goodbye! (Afraid that he will pursue her to remove it so she ran as fast as she could)

Wooyoung: Wait… Ha, interesting. (Grinning as Dara run far away) I think this year is going to be fun.

Dara

Gasp, that scared me. I thought he was going to remove my mask. Is he following me… good, he’s not. (As she turns around she bumped with someone and trip but before she could fall the guy caught her by using his left arm to catch her before she could fall. Gdragon's arm is wrapped around her waist)

Dara: Ahh! (Waiting for the big ouch on her )

Gdragon: Are you okay?

Dara: G—Dragon!!!

Gdragon: Yes? Are you okay? What’s wrong, why aren’t you responding?

Dara: Huh? I’m fine… (Noticed that they’re still in the position)

Gdragon: Sorry, I didn’t notice. (Letting go of Dara) Are you okay? I wasn’t looking so I didn’t know that you were just there in front of me.

Dara: No it’s okay it was me who was on the way.

Gdragon: Let’s just forget about it.

Dara: You’re right.

Gdragon: I’m Gdragon by the way.

Dara: I already know that.

Gdragon: How? Now that I think about it you called my name when I caught you but I haven't introduced myself to you yet.

Dara: (Crap!! --- whispering to herself) I mean I was in your class.

Gdragon: Oh you were, sorry I didn’t noticed.

Dara: It’s fine; I didn’t intoduce myself anyway. By the way I'm Donghae the mascot of ACS school. 

Gdragon: Nice meeting you. (felt something when he touched Donghae’s hands) That’s weird! --- whispering to himself (still looking at his palms)

Dara: (Noticed how he looks at his hands, did he found about it already???) I should go, goodbye! (Running as fast as she could)

Gdragon: Yes of course see you… (Noticed that Donghae’s gone) Donghae? (Smiling)

Dara

That was totally unexpected. I never thought that I would meet him and with that kind of position. Aish!! No if I want to protect him I should get use to seeing him every day. Hopefully not in that position again. I can’t believe this, there so many things that gives me a shock. I don’t think I have enough energy anymore from all of that running. Everyhing is so crazy right now, AHHH!!!!