The Beginning of The Mask Part 2

The Masked Knight (Hiatus)

Narrator

Because Dara can no longer help to watch Gdragon get hit by Sejoon she revealed herself and fought for him.

Dara: Sejoon! Stop that, don't you remember that the teacher told us to be nice to him?

Sejoon: Stay out of this Dara. It's not like you care for him. Right? Don't tell me that you actually care? Please, he's not worth it.

Dara: I don't care even if it's another boy I just hate to see violence in this school. Our school is one of a kind, its reputation musn't be damaged. If some people see what you're doing they will automatically judge us so stop that.

Gdragon: Look I don't need your help. Truth is I don't even think he's hitting me properly. He hits like girl you know.

Dara

Why do you still say that when your face is filled with blood? Do we still have that wall that won't let me come near you.

Sejoon: Why you little punk, making a joke out of me! 

Narrator

Sejoon started hitting Gdragon again but Dara got hold of him before he could hit Gdragon again.

Sejoon: What the?!?

Dara: I thought I told you to stop or do you want me to be the one to stop you?

Sejoon: Whatever, he's not worth it. (leaving Gdragon on the floor)

Dara: Are you okay? (using her handkerchief to wipe off the blood from Gdragon's face)

Gdragon: I thought I told you not to help me, this is none of your business (looked away).

Dara: You don't have the right to say that because you look like a tortured man. (Gdragon looking back at her --- awkward)                        What are you looking at? Look that way.

Gdragon: I was just wondering why Sejoon is scared of you I mean you were a weakling when you were kidnapped so why was he afraid of you?

Dara: It's none of your business, what about you why won't you fight back? You fought those guys well that even the other one run off.

Gdragon: It's none of your business either.

Dara: Were you afraid because you might loose your scholarship?

Gdragon: Are you going to help me get up or were just going to talk about each other?

Dara: Sorry, can you stand up? (helping Gdragon)

Gdragon: Thank you, (awkward moment) What, you think I don't know how to say thank you? 

Dara: No! Of course everyone can say thank you I just can't believe you said it to... Forget it, I'll just drive you home.

Gdragon: No need, just help me pass through the gate I can handle from their.

Dara: Are you sure?

Gdragon: Yes.

Narrator

After Gdragon left, Dara went home.

Dara

I can't believe this, he actually said thank you to me. I don't know why but this really makes me happy. I nearly forgot that were home. I'm gonna tell this to my mom, I should know why this is happening to me but I really am happy right now. I can't stop smiling.

Eunhye: I saw you.

Dara: What do you mean?

Eunhye: You like him don't you?

Dara: What are you talking about?

Eunhye: Fine act like you don't know what I'm talking about but I should tell you be careful. Oh and uh, mom wants to speak with you.

Dara: Got it.

Mrs. Park: I heard the new boy that you saved from Sejoon. 

Dara: You heard about him (glad). Great, he's also the one who saved... 

Mrs. Park: I don't care what kind of person he is. He will be a disturbance in you studies. I heard that you even had to fight just so you could protect him. He's a guy he should be able to protect himself.

Dara: You don't understand he was just protecting he's scholarship. If he fought Sejoon he might loose his chance to go to ACS.

Mrs. Park: I don't care. That wouldn't have happened if he didn't do something to make Sejoon mad. I don't want to hear that you're hanging out or even talking to him. He's doesn't fit our standards. We want you to go to that school because it is well mannered but we didn't know that they will let someone like him attend the school so if I hear that you are socializing with him, I'll make sure that he will never be able to finish his studies.

Dara: Mom that's...

Mrs. Park: I don't care what you have to say, for me he's not good enough. He will only harm you. Trust me I know what's best for you, I always do. Remember if you ever disobey me he will be the one to recieve the concequences.

Dara: That's unfair you can't do that.

Mrs. Park: Watch me. I know I'm being unfair but it's for the best. Now go rest for a while because I heard from Dahee that you guys are going to visit Thunder later and that game tonight, it's okay for me if you go tonight just don't ever talk or get involve with him. Enough of this, go and rest in your room now you have more things to do later.

Dara

How could she do this to me. That's unfair, Gdragon was the one who saved me, how can he be a harm to me. I have never thought that I would hate my parents just because of this. This is unacceptable, how can I just stand there watching Gdragon be tortured by Sejoon? I can never let that happen, I will never ever stay away from him but how? Otokeee???