The Beginning of The Mask Part 1

The Masked Knight (Hiatus)

Narrator

After Dara cried her heart out she went back to the classroom. Dahee saw her and thought that she was a puppy that was homeless.

Dahee: Are you okay? You don't look so good.

Dara: Yeah I'm fine. I'm just very tired.

Dahee: Do you want me to ask my aunt to change your schedule? 

Dara: No, I can handle myself you know. I'm not a baby.

Dahee: Okay, I know that, everyone knows that. If only you didn't sprained your ankle when you were kidnapped you wouldn't have to meet him. You must feel so frustrated after not being able to fight back and being saved by some stranger. Anyways maybe it was your destiny to meet him.

Dara: If it was destiny then I wouldn't want to have another moment with destiny. (it hurts too much)

Dahee: Whatever, the teacher's coming.

Dara

I don't believe that we are destined to meet. I don't care about him. I don't want to feel what I felt a while ago. My heart ached so much. I would never ever let him touch my heart again.

Dara: I was wondering why Thunder isn't here. Do you know where he is?

Dahee: Oh, he's sick so I'm going to visit him tonight. Do you want to come with me?

Dara: Of course I will he's my friend too.

Dahee: You're just saying that because you want to get out of this mess.

Dara: No, a part of it is true.

Dahee: Whatever, I think the teacher is introducing him.

Teacher: Everyone this is Kwon Ji Yong and he'll be joining us for this year, treat him nice. Now I know that every girl here thinks he's cute so please don't ask him that if he has a girlfriend or what he looks for in a girl. So Ji Yong after you introduce yourself please find your seat and sit down.

Gdragon: Yes, thank you, I'm Kwon Ji Yong but I prefer to be called Gdragon. I hope that we can have fun this year, thank you. (found an empty seat --- Thunder's chair) I think I will sit over there.

Dahee: Oh no, he's going to sit there, in Thunder's place.

Sejoon: Hold on there Gdragon, I just want you to know that even if you're new you won't have special treatment here okay.

Gdragon: Don't worry I'm used to not having the special treatment.

Teacher: Oh right, Sejoon goodluck to your game tonight.

Sejoon: Of course thank you so much. We will give you our best performance especially with our best mascot, right guys (his group cheering him). What about you Thunder? What do you think? (waiting for Thunder's answer).

Dahee: Oh no, if they found out that he's not here, they'll kill him. Even worse he's sick, Dara help him please.

Dara: Of course, "You got it Sejoon" (imitating Thunder's voice).

Sejoon: Cool! So are you going to be in the game tonight? (facing Gdragon)

Gdragon: No thanks, I'm not into silly games anyway.

Sejoon: What did you just said? 

Teacher: Enough of that let's start the class. Gdragon and Sejoon sit down.

Narrator

When Gdragon sits in Thunder's chair, every girl looked at him admiringly. He tried to not meet their eyes and looked away, then he saw that Dara is his seatmate.

Gdragon: Hey your highness, long time no see. Did you miss me too much? (mocking Dara) This is going to be fun.

Dara: Yeah sure, long time no see. (looking disappointed)

Gdragon: What's wrong with you? Are you feeling okay?

Dara: Don't mind me it's nothing, look there the teacher is talking.

Narrator

During the class Dara and Gdragon never met each other's eyes nor talked to each other until the end of the class.  After the class, each students went to the canteen while Gdragon was blocked by Sejoon and his group. Dara was walking their way when she saw Gdragon she wanted to run but when she saw Gdragon getting to trouble with Sejoon she decided to stay hidden and eavesdrop in their converstion.

Sejoon: So do you think our game is not to be taken seriously.

Gdragon: Yeah, do you want me to repeat it again and again?

Sejoon: We know that you're here because of a schorarship. So maybe we should let you know that when you get into trouble, like fight us just before the game. You will have to loose that scholarship.

Gdragon: Is that the only thing you can do? Threaten me? Please now I'm starting to think that this isn't the best school, but I'll let you hit me for I offended your team.

Sejoon: DAMN YOU!

Narrator

Sejoon hit Gdragon so bad that Dara wondered why Gdragon won't fight back. 

Gdragon: I won't fight back as I said. I will keep my promise.

Dara

Why are you doing this? They're no match for you anyway so why don't you fight back? You saved me by fighting the people even Charlie can't fight so why won't you fight back? Even if you promised not to fight you should at least stop looking so cool before me. It doesn't help me. I always feel the urge of wanting to see you happy. So please FIGHT BACK.