Destiny Has Its Way

The Masked Knight (Hiatus)

Narrator

After Gdragon saved Dara they went to Charlie and brought him to the hospital.  Then after a few hours Dara's parents arrived.

Dara

What's wrong with me? I don't get this!?! Just by sitting here beside him, I feel nothing can hurt me. I'm not scared anymore thanks to him. I should thank him but how, I don't know what to say after hearing what he said to my ears. (remembering what Gdragon said to her)

Dara: Uhmmmm... Thanks for saving me.

Gdragon: Don't thank me, thank the Ajussi that wanted me to save you.

Dara: Oh! Of course I would thank Charlie but still I should say thanks to you too, after all you are the one who saved me. If you weren't there I would've been kidnapped.

Gdragon: Don't bother! I only did it for the Ajussi.

Dara: Oh, I see (tears wanting to flow but she's trying her best to keep it from flowing)

Narrator 

The surroundings feel so awkward after Dara heard what Gdragon said.

Gdragon: You must be happy to have someone like Ajussi to protect you. He'd even give his life just so you could be comfortable. 

Dara: What are you trying to say? (uncomfortable)

Gdragon: I mean why do all of you rich people think that your life is more important than us. We're both humans, so how could you  guys think that your better than us?

Dara: But I don...

Gdragon: Don't bother, I don't even care what you want to say. I'm just here to make sure that Ajussi doesn't loose his job.

Dara: WHAT?!!

Gdragon: Forget it the doctor is here.

Dara

Did he just insult me!?! How dare him, yeah he did save my life and I feel comfortable around him but that doesn't give him the right to insult me. I think now I know why my I am like this. It's because I want to hit him so bad but I can't because he saved me. I'll let him go this time but if I ever see him again I'm going to KILL HIM!!! (bursting with anger)

Narrator

While Dara is thinking bad things for Gdragon, Gdragon was listening to the doctor attentively.

Docotor: He's okay now, his head was bump too hard so he'll be needing some rest.

Gdragon: Yes, I understand. I'll make sure he gets a lot of rest.

Narrator

Gdragon turned to Dara, who still is thinking bad things to happen to Gdragon the moment they meet again, and told her what the doctor said.

Gdragon: You should tell your family to let him rest.

Dara: You don't need to tell me that. I already figured that out.

Gdragon: Wow! Do you know my name too or you wouldn't bother because I'm just another guy that is not up to your standards. 

Dara: EXCUSE ME!!!

Gdragon: Whatever, as much as this is fun for me I'm totally out of energy. I'm going home just tell Ajussi that I hope he's okay when we meet again.

Dara: You're going already?

Gdragon: Why you want me to stay here with you? Ohh, how sweet of you. (in a mocking way)

Dara: I just want to know if you're not going to wait for Charlie to wake up, but if you ask me I will be the happiest person in this world if you never show your face in front of me.

Gdragon: Yes your highness, as you wish. (blinking at Dara)

Dara: I will KILL HIM. Even if it's the last thing I have to do. (whispering to herself)

Dara

But why do I feel that I want to know his name so badly?