My Knight and Shining Armor

The Masked Knight (Hiatus)

Dara

I am terribly scared of what's going to happen to us. I don't know what to do. Charlie told me to duck and don't come out until he says it's okay. When I saw Charlie lying on the floor after stepping out of the car I tried to get my phone but before I could someone opened the door. This is the first time for me to not know what I should do next. I always have plans ready before I take an action. I hate feeling this way(tears starts to flow) so helpless, someone please help me. After the guy forced me to come out of the car. I already know not to show my weakness so I ran to Charlie to see if he's okay.

Dara: Charlie are you okay?

Charlie: I'm sorry, I can't take them. They have weapons.

Dara: It's okay, we both know you're not skilled with fighting, if only I didn't told Mum to take our bodyguards we might have never been in this situation, I'm sorry please tell me what to do. 

Kidnapper #1: Enough of this! Come on you're coming with us (dragging Dara away from Charlie).

Kidnapper #2: Tell to your masters that we won't return her until they give us back what they took from us. Our boss's name is Seo Jin, once they hear it they'll know what to do (while resting his feet on top of Charlie).

Dara: Charlie! 

Narrator

While the kidnapper is dragging Dara to the car Gdragon arrives with his bike. 

Gdragon: I'm late.

Dara: Please help me, anyone!

Narrator

Gdragon heard Dara screaming so he went to see what's wrong but he was too late Dara was already dragged in the car. He saw Charlie lying on the floor and went to help him. 

Gdragon: Ahjussi, are you okay?

*Ahjussi - man in his older age

Charlie: Don't mind me boy, I'm okay. Please follow the car and retrieve Miss Dara.

Gdragon: You should care for yourself first.

Charlie: Please forget me I'll be fine just follow the car.

Gdragon: Okay. Helps Charlie sit and make him more comfortable than lying ong the ground. Wait here then I'll be back as soon as I can.

Narrator

Gdragon paddled as fast as he can to get to the car, he even figured out where the van was intending to go so he tried the shortcut and he was able to catch up with them. The car stopped and someone stepped out of the car.

Kidnapper #1: Do you want to kill yourself?! Move out off the way!

Gdragon: Sorry can't do that. You have something I want so I want it back.

Kidnapper #1: Are you kidding me!?!

Narrator

Kidnapper #2 stepped out of the car while Dara is blindfolded and wondering why the van had stopped. Dara tried to remove her blindfold but it was too tight. 

Kidnapper #2: Just get rid of him.

Narrator

Gdragon remembered Charlie's bruise and he gave his best punch to Kidnapper #1 (slam). Gdragon was able to knock Kidnapper #1 out with his impressive moves. With just 1 of Gdragon's punch Kidnapper #1 was lying down the floor bleeding.

Kidnapper #2: What the HELL!

Narrator

Charlie went for Kidnapper #2 but before he could Kidnapper #2 ran and left Dara inside the car. Gdragon went for the car and saw Dara. He remove Dara's blindfold and untied Dara's hands. Dara was like a puppy crying for she was scared of everything that happened.

Gdragon: It's okay, they're not coming back, I'll protect you. I promise to be here with you until I can assure your safety.

Narrator

Dara looked up and to her surprise this was the first time her heart beated fast like the drumroll in a contest just by looking in his eyes. 

Dara

What's this am I nervous or something, my heart is beating so fast. But why doesn't it hurt? It feels like my heart is flying.