I am The Masked Knight!

The Masked Knight (Hiatus)

Sorry for the very late update there are so many thing going on in school... Anyways hope you guys like this. Need your comments. Thanks for understanding. Please do continue reading this fanfic. Thank You So Much!!!

*After classes*

Dahee: What's wrong with you? You haven't talked ever since the class started.

Dara: Nothing, I just don't feel so good.

Dahee: Okay, but you're still coming right.

Dara: What are you talking about? Where are we going?

Dahee: Don't tell me you don't know about it. It's the victory party for our school. And everyone's going to be there. 

Dara: I didn't know that.

Dahee: How could you not know that? Everyone's talking about it. Especially the theme of the party. Everyone's so excited.

Dara: Why, it's just a victory party for our team, it happens every time we win. And what about the theme of the party, it's just a victory party not a prom or anything.

Dahee: I know but because of our spectacular performance everyone decided to make it a masquerade party. In honor of our mascot The Masked.

Dara: WHAT?!? (everyone started to look at them) 

Dahee: ("Sorry, she just found out that I lost her lucky pen, nothing to worry here. Carry on."  --- telling to everyone around them) You don't have to shout so loud. (while Dara is still in shock) YAH! Close that mouth of yours.

Dara: Are you sure that The Mask is suppose to be there.

Dahee: Yes of course. Everyone is anticipating the appearance of The Mask at the party. Wait don't tell me that he didn't tell you that. I thought you guys are close friends. Some friend he is.

Dara: The Mask doesn't even know about this.

Dahee: What are you talking about? Of course The Mask should know about this unless... he is not participating. You better call him and tell him about this party. Everybody is going to be disappointed if he doesn't show up.

Dara: Not everybody! (talking about Gdragon) Wait, everyone? You mean everyone is suppose to be there? No one is allowed to be absent in this party?

Dahee: YES! As in NO ONE! Everyone is asked to come NO BUTS. Even the geeks are asked to come to this party. This is how grand this party is for this school. So YOU are not allowed to be absent, got it!! I have to go. I'm going to find a wonderful mask in respect for The Mask but first I have to visit Thunder in the hospital. Bye! (Waving at Dara while running to the gate)

Dara: Yah, Dahee! *GASP What will I do? I didn't even knew that there's going to be a party tonight. Does Thunder know about this? DAHEE!!! I'm coming with you. Wait up! (running after Dahee)

*At the hospital room of Thunder*

Dahee: I can't believe you ran after me just to come with me.

Dara: I just want to know if Thunder was informed that there will be a victory party for tonight. (Looking at Thunder)

Dahee: Just because of that you followed me. You should have just called to ask him for you. Why don't you trust me? Is it because The Mask is involve? (Staring at both Dara and Thunder)

designer-necklaces-2010081517-1.jpg

Dara: Yaaa----ahh, what's wrong with you? Stop looking at me like that. Okay it involves him but remember he doesn't want to be identified. I am trying hard to keep his identity from everyone so please understand. Right, Thunder? (Looking at Thunder)

Thunder: Dahee, it's the truth. The Mask doesn't want to be identified. Dara was just lucky to be here when The Mask showed up but she promise to keep it even from you. It's not the right time yet maybe when the time comes you will know. In the meantime please understand. Okay.

Dahee: Fine! You guys are lucky that I'm very understanding. I totally forgot Dara I have to go. I still have to pick a mask for the party tonight. Thunder I'll be back tomorrow. Don't miss me too much. See you tommorrow (Kissing goodbye to Thunder). Dara don't foget to come to the party okay. See you guys.

Thunder: Bye! Dara what do you want to talk about again?

Dara: Did you know that there will be a party tonight and The Mask is suppose to show up there?

Thunder: Yeah, Wooyoung called me to tell you, Donghae. Just before you guys showed up. Well I thought that I don't have to tell you because you already knew about the party. What did you do in the game anyway for you to get this kind of recognition?

Dara: I don't know. After the game The Mask is the whole topic of every conversation in the campus. So they plan a victory party but this time they added a theme which is a masquerade party. They said it is how they show their support to the team by giving recognition to the symbol which is The Mask.

Thunder: Nice! You did a pretty good job.

Dara: No I didn't. Because of The Mask the person who I wanted to protect the most hates me. He said that because of The Mask he can't study well. Everybody is talking about The Mask. Wherever he goes he always hear the word The Mask. That's why he hates The Mask. 

Thunder:  Just because of that you're feeling so down. Dara what happened to you. You never let yourself lose. Why don't you just let him know more about The Mask. Introduce The Mask to him. Show him how great The Mask is. He hates you because of irritation of the word The Mask but not the person behind it. You're a great person once he finds that out he won't hate you. Look, you are the one who wanted to be The Mask to protect him. How could you protect him if you can't even handle this? Remember you are Park Sandara you don't give up so easily. Even if you're Donghae inside that mask you are still Sandara. Now go to that party and show them how great The Mask is especially to that guy you wanted to protect so badly. 

Dara: Thanks Thunder! You always know how to cheer me up. Have to go still need to get ready for the party.

Thunder: If you need any help in the party you can ask Wooyoung. I ask him if he could help you once you need help.

Dara: Wooyoung??. Ahh the guy who found out that you're not the one inside The Mask. I was really scared then. Does he know that I'm a girl?

Thunder: Of course not. It's a good thing you guys never met when you're a girl or else you're dead meat.

Dara: Yeah I'm pretty lucky. There's something bugging me about him. I heard that he is the best player on our team but why isn't he the captain?

Thunder: Long story, to summarize Sejoon begged him to give up the position. That's why Sejoon can't stand up to him because he owes Wooyoung big time. 

Dara: I see. Well godbye then. I still have to prepare for the party. Thanks for everything.

Thunder: Don't give up. You are the best fit to be The Mask even though you're a girl. And to the person you want to protect he's a lucky guy to have you protect him.

Dara: Thanks! Bye. 

Dara

Thunder's right I am the only one fit to be The Mask. Get ready Gdragon you're about to regret ever saying that you hate The Mask. It's about time I introduce what kind of person The Mask/Donghae/Dara is. I will be the one to protect you whenever you decide not to fight back. I  will be there when you need someone to lean on. This time I will be the knight. I will be you Masked Knight. (Determined)

tumblr_lp4208iO6L1qclmhho2_250.gif