Who is The Mask?

The Masked Knight (Hiatus)

 

Dara

I thought I won’t be able to get out of that prison cell. Last night was the craziest of my life. (Remembers the time she met Gdragon inside THE MASK) AHHH, please get out my head. I don’t even know if I could face him, Aish (scratching her head), Why do we have to meet like that? Why can’t it just be the normal thing like meeting in the game or he’s asking for my autograph… wait meeting in a game could happen but him asking for my autograph will never happen. AHH (noticed the time) I haven’t sleep yet and it’s already past midnight I hope I don’t sleep inside the class this time.

Narrator

It’s time for school, but first everyone must eat their breakfast. Everyone ready to eat but Dara was running a little late, for she didn’t have enough sleep, so they had to wait until she comes.

Dara: Sorry, I didn’t get much sleep last night.

Mrs. Park: That game must have been too awesome for you to not be able to sleep.

Eunhye: So true, especially with THE MASK, he’s so cool. I wish he would at least show his face. Everyone has only talked about the person inside the mask even the game was set aside because of him.

Mr. Park: Who is this Mask you’re so interested about?

Eunhye: That’s the mystery no one knows who he is and that’s what makes it more interesting. Well ever since the school had a mascot no one really knew who’s inside it so it’s really not surprising about the mystery. But there’s something different with this new mascot. Especially with the performance he showed during the game.

Dara: It’s not that impressive. (Awkward about her sister)

Eunhye: Whatever you say he is the star of the game last night. I didn’t even notice the players.

Mrs. Park: I think that THE MASK must be very good that you didn’t even noticed the time. Come on you’re going to be late.

Dara: Right, we should go, bye Dad, bye Mom.

Mrs. Park: Dara don’t forget about our conversation last night. You can talk to him but don’t ever in his problems.

Dara: Okay I hear you. We need to go, bye.

*At School*

Dahee: Hey, Dara, right here. (Waving her hands to Dara)

Dara: Dahee how’s Thunder? Is he allowed to go to school now?

Dahee: No, but that’s not what I want to talk to you about. Did you hear about The Mask? He is everywhere. We know that Thunder was supposed to be The Mask but he’s sick so I know he had to ask someone to replace him. Do you know who it is? I mean did he tell you who it was?

Dara: The Mask is a mystery. It’s more interesting if no one knows who he is. Let’s just keep it that way.

Dahee: So you do know who he is. Why won’t you tell me?

Dara: I already told you why. What about Thunder why won’t you ask him?

Dahee: He has the same reason as you. How dare you guys do that to me? Even my boyfriend won’t tell me and you, my best friend won’t tell me. Wait, were you asked by him to keep his identity a secret.

Dara: Yeah so unless he’s ready to reveal his identity no one must know. I was just lucky that I was there with Thunder when he showed up. Let’s stop talking about him and go to class.

Dahee: Don’t tell me you’re still thinking about Gdragon. (while walking)

Dara: No, I’m not thinking about him! (Crap!!! I thought I have forgotten about that incident. Dahee why do you have to bring him up? --- whispering to herself)

Dahee: Okay but speaking of the dragon, look who’s there. (Pointing at Gdragon)

Dara: This is not good.

Dahee: Dara you’re blushing.

Dara: Shut up let’s go (Sitting on their chairs)

Dragon: (noticed Dara blushing) what’s wrong with you face?

Dara: What do you mean? (Not looking at Dragon)

Gdragon: Will you please look at me when I’m talking to you. I saw your face turned red. Wait; is this what they call blushing? (Teasing her)

Dara: Shut up, I'm not blushing.

Gdragon: Whatever, I just want to talk to you about something.

Dara: What, are you going to ask too if I know who the person inside The Mask is?

Gdragon: No thanks I already know who he is. Enough about that, the one I want to talk to you about is the thing that happened yesterday. You know, the thing where you and Sejoon… I’m thinking that we should just forget about it.

*The thing that Gdragon is talking about is where Dara saved him when he can’t fight back to Sejoon.

Dara: What are you talking about? (Does he mean the time when I bumped him and he…) I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Gdragon: Don’t tell me you forgot what happened between me and Sejoon… Whatever let’s just forget about that. (Looks away)

Dara: Sejoon?? You mean… right we should forget about it. What about The Mask, aren’t you interested in him?

Gdragon: Yeah but I don’t know how he looks like so I guess I won’t be able to meet him ever again.

Dara: Why??? Everyone is dying just to know who he is; aren’t you?

Gdragon: Look I’m not that interested in him. Even though I have met him after hearing so much about him I can’t even study well; everywhere I go I always hear them talk about who’s The Mask. In fact because of that now I’m thinking that he’s just a bother to me and my studies. Call me stupid but I hate The Mask. Well let’s just stop talking about him I am irritated with any word that is related to The Mask.

Dara: You hate him… (Disappointed) 

Gdragon: Yes! What’s wrong with you?  

Dara: Nothing.

Gdragon: Are you sure? You don’t look so good.

Dara: I already said I’m fine okay! (Angry)

Dara

 You hate The Mask. I thought that we’ll be closer once I put on the mask. But I didn’t know that you will hate me even more. I thought that I can get close to you or help you but I guess I was just a bother to you. I wasn’t able to help I even put another problem for you. Why do I always do the wrong thing? Maybe I shouldn’t have accepted The Mask. I thought that if you don’t know that it was me who’s inside it you won’t hate me anymore. But I guess that even if I am The Mask you will still hate me.

Narrator

After what Gdragon said, Dara is unsure and confuse if she should still continue being The Mask.