↺┊Doll-like eyes

↺ `Beautiful You! ♥┊Fashion Style ↷ Makeup ↷ Nail Art Designs ↷ Hair Styles — More Tutorials!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next is eyes, which is the most important part. White eyeliner, black eyeliner, mascara/fake lashes and circle lenses (lenses that enlarges the iris, which makes the eyes look bigger and rounder) are used by most Ulzzangs. Also, since the style is from Korea, many people think that you have to have the Asian eye shape for this. It may make some people think you look more Ulzzang, but for me it is not absolutely crucial.

Circle lenses are essential if you want to achieve that ulzzang look. Whether you naturally have big eyes or not, most ulzzangs enhance their eyes with circle lenses to give their eyes an innocent, cute, dolly-ish look. Brands such as Geo, Neo are just some of the most well known brands made in Korea. It gives your eyes that extra pop of colour and inner cuteness.

Apply eyeliner and extending it out slightly only on the top lids to create a natural look. But if you like a smokier eye you can apply it on your bottom lashes as well and connect it to the top liner, this will elongate your eyes. For an even more natural look, apply your eyeliner as thin as possible and use brown eye shadow to lightly wing out your liner as well as smoke out the edges. 

Apply mascara and natural looking lashes (if you need them).

Note;

Colours such as neutral browns, black and greys are most common among ulzzangs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter