Are You Jealous?

Where U At?

The season of spring was approaching, nearing the 100th day anniversary of Taeyang and Jessica's relationship. Mr. Yang of JYD Company announced that Jessica would be part of the line up in a K-POP festival in Jeju Island! All the dancers were getting excited while Jessica was preparing herself on what song that will be performed. Suddenly, Taeyang sneaked up behind Jessica then wrapped his arms around her waist. "Aren't you excited to go to Jeju? I can't wait to celebrate our special day..X)" he whispered. Jessica giggled. "Geez...it's not until a few days...but yeah I can't wait either ^^" she said smiling. They swayed together getting lost in the music. They didn't even realize the back dancers were gone. "Oh...hehe we should go now" Jessica said realizing they were the only ones in the dance studio. While walking out holding hands Jessica suddenly said, "Taeyang, don't forget what President Yang said..we have to be discreet about our relationship..absolutely no funny business ok?" Taeyang chuckled then said, "Ok I will don't worry."

"You promise?" Jessica lifted her pinky waiting for Taeyang's agreement. "PROMISE" said Taeyang lifting his pinky and shaking it with Jessica's. The JYD company members took the plane heading to Jeju. It truly was a beautiful place. Taeyang was pondering his dance movements moving his body out of nowhere. Jessica was staring at him. "Hehe what a weirdo X)" she thought. They arrived at the hotels and situated themselves in their rooms. The concert was tomorrow, so they all decided to wander around the island for an appropriate amount of time so their won't be any fatigue. Unfortunately, there were too many fans to spot Jessica so she had to stay in her hotel room plus Taeyang had to keep his distance because he didn't want them to get caught. He called up Jessica. "You have a good rest ok? Sorry you can't come explore with us... =(" pouted Taeyang. "Aigoo...i really wanted to see the sights of Jeju >.<" Jessica sighed. "Maybe tomorrow ok? said Taeyang. "Hmm...yeah okay have fun!" Jessica said. She can't help but feel sad because she couldn't fully enjoy herself with her boyfriend. "Aissh...I'm forgetting I am here to perform,,not for play" Jessica thought.

The day of the concert finally arrived and they all headed to the location. Lots of fans waiting outside for their favorite singers. Placards, gifts, albums, fan objects, etc. were visible. Jessica and company were prepping in the waiting room with their outfits and make up done. A tall and handsome man approached Jessica, Taeyang and the other dancers, "Hello! My name is Seo Ji Suk. I am the main MC." he said with a smile. "Hello! It's nice to meet you." they said in unison. Taeyang didn't seem to like the guy as he saw the guy staring at Jessica constantly. "So Miss Jessica Jung, I've heard you have finished promotions with your digital single last year?" he asked "Yes...how did you know? she asked. "Well...I am a huge fan. I've admired you from afar...and you are extremely beautiful"he said while his face turned red. Jessica simply smiled and thanked him, unaware that Taeyang was burning with jealously. " DID THIS FOOL JUST FLIRT WITH MY GIRL.....IN FRONT OF ME???!!!" he thought practically mad dogging the MC, but the MC was unaware of Taeyang's facial expressions. he really wanted to punch the guy, but he promised Jessica to be discreet about their relationship. Miss Jessica, time for your performance. Mr.Seo please get back at the host panel ASAP. "Oh I am terribly sorry..Well good luck out there Miss Jessica..It was a pleasure meeting such talented people" he said and waved goodbye. "Same to you Mr. Seo Ji Suk" she replied. They rushed to the stage and prepared to start the song. Taeyang was hyped up by anger, while he was dancing to the choreo his moves were so strong that fans were started to gossip about him. "Tone it down bro. Wow he is a really good dancer. He looks really hard working." comments were made by fans while spectating the performance. Jessica was unaware of Taeyang's furious kkab, concentrating on her singing and being in sync with the dancers. The song ended and Jessica plus the dancers greeted and thanked the crowd for their attendance.

The concert was over and everyone complimented each other on their hard work. Jessica came up to Taeyang and gave him a hug."We are done with our schedules now..let's celebrate..hehe ^^" whispered Jessica. Taeyang moved her aside and went to his bag organizing his belongings while showing attitude, clearly mad. Jessica was shocked by his actions, "What's wrong?" she asked. "What's wrong? Are you serious? That punk MC flirted with you in front of my face that's what's wrong!' he shouted. The other dancers were surprised by Taeyang's action, knowing he is not usually that type to get easily provoked by jealously. " WOW..he was just complimenting me. Are you jealous? Why are you being so sensitive? she shouted back. "You know what...forget it...you obviously don't know how I feel..Let's not celebrate our 100 day anniversary" he said and left. "Taeyang!" she said nearly crying. Half of the dance crew followed Taeyang to make sure he is safe, while the other half consoled Jessica. "Why is he being so immature..geez." she said tears rolling down her cheeks. "Well he is a type of guy to protect his woman from other guys. " said one of the dancers. "I need to talk to him.." she said standing up but was stopped by the dancers. "Let him cool down first, then you can approach him. Don't worry, fights; no matter how stupid the reason it started, bonds a couple together and strengthens the relationship. Couples have to go through such pain. She nodded. She was glad that the dancers were supportive and experienced. Meanwhile, Taeyang was outside the building trying to calm himself down. "I am so stupid...why are my emotions so unstable?" he thought to himself. His fellow dancers arrived and consoled him, "Bro, you alright?" they asked. "Yeah im good...I just made a huge mistake. I'm gonna go talk to her. " he said standing up. "Dude its all good, your a man with emotions and that MC dude was hitting on your girl but he did not know..so basically no one is at fault. It's just a misunderstanding." they said. "I was overreacting wasn't I? he said. "Ummm....yeah" they nodded. Taeyang sighed..."What do I do?" he thought to himself.