Keep it a Secret

Where U At?

Rumors and gossip soon spread across JYD Company as they found out both Taeyang and Jessica were dating. It was a new year and Jessica and Taeyang spent their time with their families while keeping in contact through phone talking endlessly about themselves. When they returned, so did their very busy schedules. It didn't help seeing fellow dancer and labelmates teasing Taeyang and Jessica dating each other. "Kekekeke so did you kiss him yet? I knew you two would end up together. You two match! Be careful of your fans Jessica. YOU DA MAN TAEYANG!" Comments and curious remarks were spat out from company members unto the newfound couple. It was flattering but annoying at the same time.

"Geez! I get it. Just leave us alone in peace will ya? Taeyang said but a slight blush appeared on his face. Jessica, on the other hand, gossiped about how Taeyang confessed and simultaneously went on their first date with her girlfriends. "OMG, he was so romantic and sweet. His words were so kind but corny at times and it was so kute when he gets shy ^.^" Jessica said excitedly. Suddenly, a representative called Taeyang and Jessica up to President Yang's office.

They were so scared of what the President  was going to say about them dating. When they entered the office, sweat drops were forming and anxiety took over their bodies."Um....you wanted to see us Mr.Yang? asked Taeyang. "Yes....I've heard you two have starting dating since Christmas...am I right? he asked. "Yes...sir. We are sorry to have inconvenience you....but I like Jessica  very much as she is my first love, meeting her is truly a blessing" Taeyang slighty blushed. Jessica couldn't help but smile. Silence took over.Taeyang and Jessica awaited his answer. "Aigoo.....WELL CONGRATULATIONS haha" he said smiling. They were both dumbfounded. They thought they would be force not to see each other. " It's about time you found a man Jessica..I've known you for 10 years and I must say you look like you are at your most happiest state ever in my eyes." he said. "But...you must keep this a secret. Don't be so obvious in public or reporters will spot you." he advised. Taeyang and Jessica nodded. "Umm....Ok well I wish you a two a good and long lasting relationship." he said. "Thank you for your support sir" they both said.

Dance practice soon ended and everyone bid their farewells to each other while they exited the dance studio. Jessica and Taeyang walked together as usual with playful snickers of friends in the background. "Whew...I'm sooo tired." said Jessica. "Yeah...hey what are you doing later? Let's hang out X)" asked Taeyang. "Aww...I have a photo shoot schedule later...=( Sorry" pouted Jessica. "Haha its ok I understand...just call me later ok. I'm gonna go bowling with some friends" said Taeyang."Awww that sounds really fun...Aiiinnggg" she cutely complained in front of Taeyang. "Aish..so cute" Taeyang kissed Jessica's cheek to cheer her up. They both smiled and laughed when they looked at other, while the eavesdropping spectators were disgusted by the mushiness. "YA BAESICA COUPLE! (Taeyang considers the company members close now so they know his real name and of course Jessica knows already). Stop before I throw up. Uuugghhh >.< Aigooo...our fists are clenching from all the corniness..." they shouted to the couple. Taeyang and Jessica simply laughed then they bid their goodbyes. They hated to be away from each other, but they had no choice. In their minds they knew it would not be easy to maintain a relationship due to having busy professions, but they were willing to try their very best to stay together..no matter what.