Confession on Christmas

Where U At?

A couple of weeks have passed and Christmas was just around the corner, which meant huge performances in Gayo Daejun, Seoul Music Festival, etc. Despite lingering feelings of affection, Taeyang and Jessica remained friends and work colleagues. They had simple conversations about work, since they were still quite awkward around each other, but every conversation, despite it being work related, was cherished by both individuals. Holiday greetings and joyful conversations were shared from one another in JYD company as gifts and such were exchanged. "Ugh....I'm tired of being afraid, I need to confess to Jessica my true feelings for her and if she rejects me its ok. I may cry a little but its ok X(. I just need to get this off my chest its been too long." Taeyang thought to himself.

After Jessica finished all her performances, Christmas was coming up! "It's about time I visit my family ^^" said Jessica. She gave them a call. "Hello?" a male voice said. "DAD! How are you?" said Jessica with a smile. "Haha im good, how are you?" he said. "Tired as usual hehe, hey do you mind if I visit you and the other family members in San Francisco this week?" she asked. "Aww...I have work sweetie XP. My job doesn't have holidays so I have to work on Christmas..Sorry baby girl." he said."Oh...well then I'll visit all of you guys in New Years okay?" she asked. "That sounds great..Are you sure you're gonna be okay this christmas?" he asked. "Hehe yeah, I'll just relax for this week. I'm on break anyway." she said. They said their goodbyes and Jessica was feeling glum."Hmm...what to do around Seoul? I guess shopping" she thought.

In order to confess to Jessica in a proper manner, he had to have new clothes, his wardrobe was a mess!! He went to the shopping mall to look for cool clothes. "Hmm....all of these look good...I'll just take the least expensive of my choices X)" he thought. Just then, he saw Jessica walking around the clothes store, with a cap and sunglasses to hide her identity. "OMG...she's here...WAIT gotta buy these clothes before I confront her!". he rushed to the dressing room then to the cashier. He then ran to the nearest bathroom and put on his newly bought clothes, luckily Jessica did not recognize him in the clothes store. "Whew, now to casually call her and meet up..." He dialed her number. "Hey Taeyang. ^^ What's up?" said Jessica. "Umm...nothin much but do you think we could meet up..I gotta tell you something...if you're busy I understand (lol XD he knows where she at)" he said. "Umm, no i got time. Why is it something bad?" she asked worriedly. "Oh no! Just...something >.<" he said shaking from anxiety. "Sure, lets meet up. Where? she asked. "Around the front of the skating rink in the mall in Seoul, you know where that is right? he asked. "Yeah, I performed there once a year ago hehe..Ok see you there ^^" she said. 

His heart was thumping as he walked every step unto his destination. It was now or never, what will be her answer or rather reaction to his confession. "DEAR GOD...help me garner the courage to do this..." he said to himself. Jessica was walking casually to the location, "I wonder why he wants to see me..hmm". She saw him walking with a worried expression. "HEY Taeyang!" she shouted waving. "Okay...(he whispered)..Hey Jessica!" he said. They walked towards each other. Jessica was gently smiling while Taeyang cracked a smile nervously sweating as if it was summertime. "Jessica...there's been something I've been needing to say to you...ever since I saw you I..." he paused. "Yes? What is it?" she asked curiously. "Jessica..I..I..I like you a lot. Honestly, I like you as a woman and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me not sometime...but today?" he muttered but audible to the girl receiving. She was shocked. She had a feeling he had a crush on her and she couldn't deny she was starting to like him as well, but the sweet yet strong confession left her speechless."I...um...wow...no one has ever confessed to me like this" she said. Spectators were in awe and praising the bravery of Taeyang's confession to her (surprisingly they did not know it was Jessica. "Um...so? Yes..or...no? " Taeyang asked with curiosity awaiting her decision. After a few minutes of pondering, she gave her answer. "Yes, I would love to go on a date with you..but" she added. "Hmm?" he said extremely happy she accepted. "Let's get to know each other more...let''s see if we are really compatible then possibly become boyfriend and girlfriend..ok?" she said blushing a bit. "Haha of course. I would'nt want it any other way =)" he said.