Comeback!

Where U At?

It's been half a year since Jessica's musical promotions and it's time to come back with her new digital single, "Where U At", a fresh dance pop style genre that illuminates a different image. A rather chic than cute image, showing her outstanding talents alongside fresh dance choreography. Fans have been eagerly awaited the arrival of the K-POP superstar, males wanting her to be their girlfriend and girls idolizing and envious of her musical talents and pretty features. After weeks of preparation for her comeback, Jessica was ready to return to the music scene.

It was a chilly morning in September, fans waiting impatiently in front of the Mnet Building. When Jessica's van arrives followed by dancers, stylist, body guards, etc. She entered the building through the frenzy protected by security from the numerous fan signs and shouts to prepare for her comeback stage. Though she has been a singer for about 4 years, she was just as nervous as when she had her debut stage. Taeyang was determined to do his utmost best to show what he worked so hard in his life. He secretly stole glances from Jessica, admiring her beauty as they put her make up for the performance. "My God, she is so beautiful...I need to do well for the sake of my fellow dancers and especially Miss Jessica, because if I mess up it would ruin the tempo during the dance. Fighting!", he thought to himself. He approached the seemingly tense Jessica and smiled. "Don't worry so much Miss Jessica, all the weeks of preparations will pay off!", said Taeyang. "You think so? I hope I won't disappoint my fans.." pouted Jessica. "Don't think so negatively! You'll do well no matter what". said Taeyang with a slight blush. "Thank you for your support. You've been so kind it has really helped keep my spirits up." Jessica said smiling. A voice signaled that Jessica is coming up next. The make up artists were putting their last touches on the clothes, make-up. The dancers and Jessica warmed up the practiced the movements, while Jessica prepped her vocals.

The time has finally come! Cameras facing the K-POP singer, rolling the tape while the music starts. Jessica alongside her dancers initiated the heavily practiced choreography in precision and style. Her charismatic presence sent the fans spectating screaming her name. Jessica Jung! Jessica Jung! I LOVE YOU! shouted from each corridor of the building. Taeyang executed each move with perfection alongside his fellow back up dancers, impressed that they were so in sync with each other. When the song ended, Jessica thanked the crowd for their support and left the stage. "Wow! Good job everyone we did very well. =)" Jessica said to her dancers. Everyone was happily celebrating, then the staff alongside Jessica and her dancers went out to eat at a fancy restaurant for the occasion. They toasted on the successful stage then presumed the consumption of many delicious food. Jessica and Taeyang were at the same table alongside with her manager and the other back up dancers. 

"So how long will I promote the single?" Jessica asked her manager. "Around two months", the manager said. Jessica nodded and continued eating. Taeyang, being unusually timid, remained still while unknowingly glancing at Jessica while he small talked with his fellow dancers. Some of them chuckled and smiled as they noticed Taeyang looking at Jessica. Taeyang was proud of himself knowing that he wasn't distracted by her beauty and his fondness for her during the performance, but was in denial that he was slowly falling for her despite the fact that they only talked about encouragement and praises of their profession. Jessica was not as obvious as Taeyang though, she was still confused on what she was feeling, for now she was just glad she had a successful comeback stage. Everyone finished and shook hands and bid goodbye to each other. As Jessica walked in into her van, Taeyang mustered up courage and talked to her. "Miss Jessica! I was wondering..since we will be working together for quite some time, do you mind if I drop the honorifics..you know for the sake of getting closer?" Taeyang asked crossing her fingers hoping that wasn't overboard. "Of course! We are close to the same age anyway." said Jessica."Haha..ok Jessica ^^. I'll see you tomorrow in the dance studio." he said. "Ok Taeyang. ^^ hehe". He waved goodbye as Jessica entered the van.  Taeyang happily entered the bus thinking, "What should I do? I think I'm starting to fall for her...aish X)" Jessica was thinking to herself, "Maybe I should give him a chance. I need to find meaning in my music plus he seems like a nice guy...I don't know" pondered Jessica.