Go Jessica Go!

Where U At?

(Chapter will mostly be about Jessica's experience in her first variety show "Running Man" as a permanent member. Next chapter will go back to the love story of BaeSica.) The PD of SBS's Running Man were looking for a new member to replace "pretty boy" Song Jook Ki due to his departure to concentrating on acting. JYD Company wanted Jessica to experience to other aspects of the entertainment industry and asked if she be a part of the show. The PD agreed due to her huge popularity and they were personally her fans. (LOL XD) So, Jessica when to film for the New Years special episode in the beginning of January. She wanted to leave a good first impression on the other seven senior cast members, because they were going to be filming together for as long she planned to stay on the show. (She only stays for 3 months). She greets the other celebrities politely. "Hello, My name is Jessica Jung. Please take care of me and let's work hard!" she said bowing. They came up to her and shook her hand, as they were all fans of her. "Aiiggoo..Ms.Jessica! We are so happy that you are new member!" National MC Yoo Jae Suk said. The others nodded in agreement. "I'll try my best and help raise the ratings for "Running Man"!" she said. It has been a while since Jessica has exercised, but she was still in good shape.

Filming commenced and MC Yoo gave a formal introduction of Jessica to the "Running Man" viewers.  "We finally have a second female cast members besides Blank Song Ji Hyo...kekeke" Haha said teasingly. "She is so beautiful" said Ji Suk Jin. "Brown hair suits her!" said Ji Hyo. They later gave her the nickname "Maknae Goddess" as she was the youngest out of the 8 and she was extremely beautiful. For the New Year's special the "Running Man" members split into two groups. Red team (Chasing) consisted of Leader MC Yoo, Lee Kwang Soo, Gary, and Jessica. Blue team (Mission) consisted of Leader Kim Jong Kook, Ji Suk Jin, Song Ji Hyo, and Haha. They immediately started the competition for the Running Balls, as whoever won would not go through the punishment. The battle commenced and Mission team started for the four surfboard's with the Running Man tag glued to it. (The location of the filming was a water park in Seoul).

Chasing team searched  for the opponents for they had to rip off their name tags in order to win. After around two hours of search&chase, the eventual winner was the Mission team as Kim Jong Kook elite abilities shone as he found all four surfboard without getting caught. The losers, Chasing team were the males wear hot pants in public/ women wore a fake mustache and baggy shorts and order ramyun in a store while being filming and spectated by bystanders. (LOL embarrassing) Despite losing on her debut day on the program, she had a lot of fun and she created good relationships with her new workmates. She would eventually got used to the game format of "Running Man" and as days go by, the challenges and missions become harder. In a warm sunny day in March, Jessica was called up by President Yang. "Hello sir." she said with a bow. "Jessica! I got some good news and bad news for you." he said. "You are going to start Japan promotions with a new digital single, so unfortunately you will be taken out of "Running Man" as you need to focus on being a musician again. She enjoyed her stint in the program as she had a lot of fun and familiarized herself with entertainment TV, but it showed how much time goes by quickly. "You will depart late March, so get ready" he said. Jessica nodded and bowed and left the office. In the other side of the globe, Taeyang was preparing to return to Korea around late March after his secret operation. 

Tears were shed on the set of "Running Man" as they wished Jessica good luck in her upcoming promotions in Japan. The seven members bonded with Jessica as they saw each other grow during the three months with Jessica, personally seeing her develop in her humor and physical stamina in the three month period she stayed on the show. "It was a pleasure to work with all of you, and I wish to return as a guest someday" she said with tears of joy/sadness shedding. They all nodded in agreement as they hugged each other one last time. They recorded the last episode successfully and departed ways, Jessica obtained their phone numbers to keep in contact with newfound friends. As Jessica arrived in Incheon International Airport, Taeyang was also there! Unfortunately, they did not see each other. (Cruel fate!) "Aiiggooo..I'm gonna miss Korea..but most of all I'm gonna miss Youngbae..." she said to herself as she entered the tunnel into the plane. Taeyang got his bags and entered the taxi with Shaun with a huge smile on his face. "Jessica...I'm here..I can't wait to see you again.." he said to himself. (They do occasionally call and text, but Taeyang did not tell Jessica his true whereabouts because he wanted to surprise her..>.<)