My Girl

Where U At?

"Ma girl ma girl ma girl~ hold me tight. Ma girl ma girl ma girl~ come closer to me. Ma girl ma girl ma girl~ don’t ever leave. Ma girl ma girl ma girl~ i cry and cry today, yet once again" the music went on while Taeyang danced to the choreography with perfection in every move. He traveled to New York after making a surprise visit to Jessica on Christmas, while Jessica traveled to San Francisco to visit family for the New Years. The song finished and a defeated Taeyang laid on the floor panting. "Yo Shaun...this song is really good, I never knew Se7en was such a talented singer/songwriter!" he said. Shaun nodded in agreement. Se7en and JYP went inside the dance studio and greeted the two weary men. "Wow...you guys look like you're giving it your all in here!" JYP said. "Hello Mr.JYP!" Taeyang said. "Whattup J-Peezy" Shaun said. "The reason why I came is that we are going to have another workshop in Toronto, Canada taught by one of the most talented Asian choreographers in North America." he said. Taeyang wondered who it might be. "You mean Lyle Beniga?" Shaun said. Se7en & JYP nodded. "Well...I look forward to be taught by him." Taeyang said with a smile.

In San Francisco, Jessica greeted her family members happily. "Mom! Dad! How've you been, it's been a whole year since I've seen you guys ^^" she said. "We've been doing well, eat some food..You've gotten so skinny >.<" they said. Her sister, Krystal Jung gave her a back hug squeezing her tightly. "Unnie! How are you?" she said. "Krystal! I've been okay.How's your first year of college?" she said. "Uuuhhh..boring >.<..but heeeyyyy how's your boyfriend Youngbae oppa?" she said teasingly. "Aiisshhh...he's been busy but he came to visit yesterday in Korea ^^" she said. Their parents overheard and simply shook their heads. "Those kids...I can't believe our Jessica has found true love dear." said Jessica's Mom to her husband. "Hmm...yeah but I want to meet him to see if they are proper to marry" he said. "Aiigggoo.. I'm sure he's fine, but I do want to meet him" she said. Jessica and Krystal gossiped at the dinner table about their lives and of course boys, while their parents contently watched them enjoy their time together as a family.

Taeyang & Jessica haven't been communicating with each other often, only texting about their days and such. Jessica went back to Korea after New Year's and was casted into the action variety show "Running Man" as the new 8th member. (I love Running Man so ^^) She decided to go on hiatus from the music industry for a while as she wanted to pursue other projects, possibly acting. After creating three audio albums, four extended play albums, five digital albums, and two repackaged albums in Korea, many fans wondered if she was going to crossover to other countries after she finished her hiatus period. Jessica pondered about such possibilities(Japan?), but JYD Company remained silent for now. Being active for five years and five months showed the hard work she put into career, wanting to please her fans with her growth as a musician. Taeyang, JYP, Se7en & Shaun flew to Canada and took the dance class led by Lyle Beniga. They shared life experiences, laughter, relationships, also sharing emotional stories as dancers. The distance between the BaeSica started to grow farther and their relationship was starting to weaken, less texts and calls were made as weeks went by and the love was slowly deteriorating due to the lack of communication from the heavy load schedules of their jobs consumed them.

Living in different countries and maintaining a relationship tested their dedication and loyalty for one another. Taeyang ended up having insomnia due to the loneliness and regret from being away from Jessica. Jessica displayed melancholic/depressed expressions to friends in JYD, which started to worry them. They simply could not live without each other. Despite this, they continued to work diligently in their professions. "Yo Shaun...." Taeyang said out of the blue. "Hmm?" he said. "Let's visit Korea real quick..I need to see her" he said. "Aww man...you lovesick brah. I wish we could man but we got one more workshop to attend for at least a week. It;s near the Bay Area where I live: San Francisco." he said. Taeyang suddenly alerted himself when he heard the location. "San Francisco? Isn't that where Jessica was born and raised?" he thought to himself. "Fashhooo man..I get to see Jessica's hometown..and maybe I could meet her parents in secret..haha" he said smiling. Shaun smiled and nodded agreeing to the plan. "San Francisco...here I come!" he shouted. The fact that he could meet their parents and know more about Jessica's background excited him. Jessica already met his family and they adored each other, so it was his turn to win over the favor of Jessica's family.