Will We Make It?

Where U At?

Jessica & Taeyang were in the van driving to their homes, both of them were thinking with opposite perspectives on how they felt about the proposal made by President Yang. Taeyang was insensitive, consumed by the possibility of developing his dance talent with this once in a lifetime opportunity, while Jessica worried that their relationship would distance due to minimal contact from living in different countries. It was hard enough they had difficult jobs with hard schedules, now it could be possibly half way across the world apart. Smiles and frowns felt up the weary atmosphere. The van arrived at Taeyang's house first since he lived closer than Jessica. "Babe...can you believe it?" he said facing her. He finally realized how she felt when she saw her facial expression. "OMGosh....Jessica..I'm sorry I was thinkin-" he was cut off. "No..I understand you want to develop your skills...It's just that you didn't consider my feelings all this time while we were in this van..." she pouted. "Aiiggoo...I was so distracted..now that I realize your true feelings, What should I do?...I guess I'll reject it' he said with confidence."Waahhh?! No no..you might not get a chance like this in a long time..go..it will only be for a few months anyway..I'll wait for you" she said with a slight smile. Taeyang smiled and realized how much Jessica's personality amazed him. She hasn't changed her sweet & charming personality since the day they first met. "Thank you for understanding babe" he said. They hugged each for a while until the manager stopped them. "It's really late Taeyang...I need to drive Jessica to her house because she has a schedule" he said. "OMO I'm so sorry. See you tomorrow, will talk about our plans some more later ok?" he said. She nodded. They bid their farewells and prepared for their temporary separation. (not breaking up >.<)

They discussed their plans to keep in contact through phone, computer, etc?(What else is there) Though they could not visit physically, they promised to update each other with their activities as much as they can. "I Need A Boy" promotions have finally ended around September and her album was a total success winning consecutively for a month and a half on all music shows receiving triple crowns six times. Her album sold around 300,000 copies all over South Korea. JYD Company members were very proud of her accomplishments this year, especially her Taeyang. The day of Taeyang's departure was today and the atmosphere in the JYD building was a bit sad. President sent his best wishes to Taeyang, hoping him to come back wiser, improved, and stronger mentally and physically.members bid their goodbye to Taeyang, wishing him a safe trip. They arrived at Incheon International Airport with Jessica following to say her goodbyes. "I'll miss you...Take care and work hard...AND DON"T LOOK AT PRETTY GIRLS >.<" she said pouting. "Hmm...will see about that...haha just kidding of course Jessica" he said. He gave her a passionate kiss that caught her off guard. She finally got into the feel, closed her eyes, then returned the kiss. They made it last, knowing that they wouldn't see each other for a long time. Shaun just looked away with jealousy then ed saying,"Yo Youngbae! Let's dip our flight's gonna leave in like 10 minutes." In the midst of kissing, Jessica gave Shaun a death stare which intimidated him greatly. They finally stopped and gave their final hug (for now)  Taeyang went into the tunnel entering the plane, waving at Jessica. When he was out of sight, Jessica couldn't help but cry, knowing the person she loves won't be next to her(for now).

The next day in Seoul, Jessica decided to dye her hair to emit a new image after her promotions finished and Taeyang left for America. It was a brown dye which radiated her beautiful complexion which wowed her stylists. "Do I look ok?" she asked. "You look amazing as a brunette! It really suits you, reminds me of your debut days." they said. "Hehe...I can't believe it's been nearly 3 years since I had this hair color." she said. It was her resting period and she did not have so much schedules besides the occasional variety show appearances, commercial shoots, radio shows, etc. She spent most of her time in the JYD building, bored of her mind when she decided to hang out with friends. "Aiggooo...this is one of the few times I'm so bored. I can't believe I'm saying this, but being tired and hard working is ALOT better than lazy and have nothing to do." she said to herself. "Unnies! Oppas! Let's go bowling then maybe eat some pizza! kekeke" she shouted. She admits that she's been quite lonely without Taeyang, but she was glad she had the support from her JYD family members. "OK! Let's go!" they shouted back. 

Meanwhile in Los Angeles, California, Taeyang and Shaun plus some dancers went into the Movement Lifestyle studio and met the head teacher, Mr. Park Jin Young and his nephew Se7en. They were both Korean Americans and one of the best dancers in America. "Wassup Shaun..and Mr.Dong Young Bae right?" they both said. "Yes it is and it's a pleasure to meet both of you" he said with a bow. Shaun simply showed a peace sign because he is close with both of them. 'Well, I'm looking forward in teaching you many dance moves, transitions, and the emotion put into each dance piece..Workshops are gonna be fun knowing we are in a presence of another professional dancer" JYP said. Se7en nodded in agreement. 'Aigoo..thank you so much..I plan to work really hard!" he said with determination. JYP, Se7en,and Shaun smiled and nodded, seeing this young man with great potential. As the hours of the day passed, Jessica decided to call Taeyang to ask about her thoughts on America. "Heyy Youngbae ah...' she said cutely. "How was your day in Los Angeles?" she asked. "Good! It's so much fun and I got to sightsee some tourist attractions..So beautiful...haha..so um how are you?" he said. "BORED...aing" she said. "But I hung out with my friends..so it wasn't that bad..Bowling is so much fun..hehe" she said. Taeyang laughed on how ironic Jessica was at that moment. "Aiggoo..well I am glad you had a good time. Rest up and I'll text you tomorrow. I'm so tired" he said. "I'm sure you are!..mmkay I'll text you tomorrow Young Bae. Sleep well!" she said then they both hung up. Despite the loneliness that clouded their hearts and minds in the physical separation, they knew that they would see each other once again with their relationship in tact.