You're My Superstar

Where U At?

It was the 1st year anniversary of Taeyang being a member of JYD company. Jessica wanted to surprise him with a party at a water park because the weather was pretty humid and everyone wanted to cool off and have fun. JYD Company had reservations for the whole day to Caribbean Bay for the occasion. When they finished their performance in Music Bank, Jessica told Taeyang she had a schedule right after, leaving him a bit disappointed but he understood. "I'm gonna to the dance studio and polish my moves..I've been studying breakdance haha It's fun." he said. "Oh really? Good for you hehe..well see you later babe ^^" she said. Jessica gave Taeyang a peck on the lips then parted ways. "I'm so excited..keke Just wait Taeyang...your gonna be really surprised." she said to herself. 

In the dance studio, Taeyang was surprised that there wasn't a lot of people in the JYD building. "Hmm...everyone must be really busy or something..." he thought. He went inside the dance studio, only Shaun and 3 dancers were present. "Ayyyy..what up bros?" Taeyang said. "What up YB...Hey I made this sick choreo for Big Tone's (rapper signed to JYD) new track, "Connection"!" Shaun said. "Oh for real? He's the one who rapped in Jessica's song right?" he said. Shaun nodded. He showed the simple but elegant choreo and Taeyang was blown away. "DDAAAANNNGGGG...what can't you do Shaun? That was sooo sick." he said. "Ahaha thanks man..ayy I'll teach it to you" he said. Taeyang nodded and joined him and the group danced for a few hours. Meanwhile, Jessica and members of JYD alongside President Yang prepared decorations for the party set up for Taeyang. "Aiinnngg...it's so hot...I WANT AIRCONNNN X(" she complained to herself. She persevered to finish setting up for Taeyang, then they finally finished. It was time to bring Taeyang to the water park. "Hey, where u at boy? she said. "Boy?....this girl (he whispered)...I'm dancing at JYD dance studio with Shaun and some buddies..Why?" he said. "Nothing, but I finished my schedule..I'm gonna come pick you up mmkay? Be ready in 15 minutes."she ordered. "Ok dokie." he said. Jessica arrived at JYD entering the dance studio then hugged Taeyang. "Hey...I was thinking..do you want to go to Caribbean Bay to relax?" she asked. "Huh? What if you get noticed?" he replied. "Oh shoot" she thought. "Fine...but hey put on this blindfold..I'm gonna you somewhere special..Just trust me" she said putting on the blindfold for Taeyang.

"Umm.....alright.." he said innocently. She led him to the van beside Shaun and whispered to the driver to go to the water park. Once they arrived, Jessica led Taeyang out of the van and removed the blindfold. Once his vision became clear, he saw the whole JYD company members present with decorations of balloons, food, confetti, etc. all around. Taeyang teared up slighty for the sweet display, but he it up so they would not recognize. "Happy 1st Anniversary!" they said in unison. "Wow....thank you very much...I really did not expect this.." he said. "Hehe your welcome Taeyangie..." she said smiling. "ALRIGHT LETS EAT!" said of the members. The party has officially begun. Socializing, eating, and playing presumed all around the water. (Adults just wanna have fun lol ^^) Jessica and Taeyang went into the jacuzzi isolated from the others after they digested the delicious food. Taeyang had no t shirt on but was wearing nike palm swim trunks. Jessica wore a two-piece gold bikini. They situated themselved in the pool, while cuddling with each other. Jessica couldn't help but blush when she saw Taeyang's bare body for the first time. Taeyang was also blushing when he saw Jessica's slim yet curvy body. The atmosphere automatically became awkward. "Ahaha...uuummm..soo" Taeyang mumbled. "Hehe...it's abit awkward because we haven't seen each other like this physically'" she said slightly giggling. "You're right...put some more clothes on" he said jokingly. They eventually overcame the awkwardness and were able to share meaningful conversations. (They only stayed at the jacuzzi for a few minutes). Before they knew it, it was almost midnight. "Wow...it's getting late" she said. The JYD members finished playing while Taeyang and Jessica noticed they spent most their time talking poolside. "Aiiisshh..I really wanted to play and try the water slides..Let's go quickly!" he said to Jessica.

She nodded and they went to try the many waterslides. The spectating members smiled at the sight of two lovers enjoying their time. (BaeSica is a hot topic in the company. ^^) They eventually finished and dried off. When everyone farewells, Taeyang took Jessica's hand and pulled her close to him, "Thank you for everything...I'll repay twice as much" he said. "Hehe...alright" she said. Before both of their lips connected, President Yang interrupted them with a serious expression.(ed lol) "I'm sorry to bother you two, but I need to talk to Taeyang about an amazing opportunity for him" he said. They looked up at him. "Hmm? What is it Mr. Yang?" he said. Jessica looked at him curiously.  "How would you like to take dance classes in America for a few months. I have a friend who is interested in seeing you enhance your dancing prowess Taeyang" he said. "Wow! That sounds great!" he said unaware of Jessica's worried expression. "A few months?...." she wondered.