Water

Boy Love One-shots

Niel x L. Joe pairing

 

Water

 

The Teen Top members were at Ocean World on their day off.

 

“Let’s go to that ride!” Chunji exclaimed.

 

“Yeah, let’s go!” Ricky agreed and the two ran.

 

“Ah wait for me!” Niel yelled and ran after them. The others shrugged and followed. The members went on line to ride the large white tunnel. Ricky and Chunji went on first and laughed as they twisted and twirled. Niel and L. Joe went next. Niel tried to cover his hair from getting wet. Changjo and C.A.P went last and shot their arms in the air.

 

“That was fun! Now let’s go on that!” Ricky said and ran over to the tall red tunnel. The other members ran after him and waited in line. After the ride, they would go on each ride one by one. They would hang around the warm pools, eat, and relax at the sauna.

 

“Our manager says that we have about two hours left. So I say we take one hour at the wave pool and the other hour getting ready to leave.” C.A.P said. The others nodded and walked over to the wave pool.

 

“We’re gonna go to the front,” Chunji said. Ricky, C.A.P, and Changjo followed him. L. Joe and Niel stayed outside the dark brown line.

 

“You having fun Niel?” L. Joe asked. Niel nodded.

 

“But I still like Lotte World better.” He said with a grin. L. Joe laughed and grinned back. But he suddenly had a serious look on his face.

 

“Umm Niel, I want to tell you something.” He said.

 

“Wait hold on,” Niel said. “The huge wave is coming!” The large wave stood higher than the two and splashed right on top of them. “Okay, what did you say?”

 

“I want to tell you something.” L. Joe repeated.

 

“What is it?” Niel asked.

 

“I like you.” L. Joe said.

 

“What?” Niel asked. “I can’t hear you!” Suddenly a wave came on top of them.

“I said I lik…” another wave cut L. Joe off. He tried again. “I…” a larger wave came down upon them. In frustration, L. Joe grabbed Niel under the wave and kissed him roughly.

 

“Mmph!” Niel squeaked. L. Joe pulled back and the two gasped for air.

 

“I like you Niel. A lot.” L. Joe said in a serious tone. Then he rummaged through his hair irritably. “I so hate wave pools now…” he muttered. Niel stayed silent. “Umm, Niel? Niel???” L. Joe waved his hand in front of Niel’s face.

 

“Sorry I thought you just confessed to me for a moment there…” Niel said and laughed nervously.

 

“’Cause I just did?” L. Joe said and raised an eyebrow. Niel froze.

 

“…” Niel covered his face in frustration. “Look, I like you too. But as a friend. I mean you do know that I’m straight…”

 

“Yeah I know. But that also didn’t stop the others from liking you too.”

 

“HOW DID YOU KNOW?!” Niel practically screamed. Other people looked at him as if he were crazy. “How did you know?!” Niel whispered loudly.

 

“Please. The others totally cling on you. Especially Changjo. He acts as if he’s your boyfriend or something…it’s pretty annoying…” L. Joe said angrily.

 

“…” Niel face palmed. Yeah, he does that… he thought. L. Joe pulled him into a corner where a wave wouldn’t hit them. He pinned Niel’s wrists with his hands and forced another kiss onto Niel’s lips. L. Joe Niel’s lower lip for entrance and Niel unconsciously parted his lips. L. Joe forced his tongue inside and caressed Niel’s cheek. He let go of his wrists.

 

“Mmmm…” Niel moaned. Slowly, he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around L. Joe’s neck. L. Joe wrapped his free arm around Niel’s waist. He slowly kissed Niel softer and more lovingly. Niel gasped for air and he quietly blushed. L. Joe hugged him lightly and whispered in his ear, “Now which kiss did you enjoy best?” Niel diverted his eyes away from L. Joe and whispered his name. L. Joe smirked and nuzzled into Niel’s neck.

 

“I didn’t hear you,” he said. Niel covered his face with one hand and muttered, “I like L. Joe’s kiss better…” L. Joe laughed and gently planted a kiss on his cheek.

 

“B-But that doesn’t mean I like you!” Niel blurted and looked away again.

 

“Yeah, yeah, yeah…” L. Joe said mockingly and laughed at Niel’s flushed face.

 

“I-I’m serious!” he yelled. L. Joe just laughed and went back into the wave pool. “Yah, L. Joe!!!”

 

Hehe, ended with my favorite couple~ how was it?