Thunder

Boy Love One-shots

Niel x C.A.P pairing

 

Thunder

 

BOOM! Lightning and Thunder struck, making Niel jump and shiver in fear. Niel hated thunder. It was loud, bright, and frightening. Plus there was a blackout and the others left him and C.A.P behind to go buy food. Niel slowly walked through the hallways but then bumped into something hard and muscular. Niel looked up closely to notice that he bumped into C.A.P.

 

“Oh sorry Min Soo,” he apologized.

 

“Nah it’s okay. I was about to go into our room to change clothes. I wanted to change into something more comfy.” C.A.P replied.

 

“Ah me too.” Niel said. The two went inside the room and took out different outfits and slowly took off their shirts. Suddenly, thunger struck and Niel ended up jumping into C.A.P.

 

“Whoa!” C.A.P was taken by surprise. “Yo, you afraid of thunder kid?” he asked. Niel nodded slowly. The two looked at each other and noticed their position. The two shirtless boys had their arms around each other. C.A.P slightly blushed but enjoyed the bare skin of Niel. It was smooth and soft and shined in the moonlight. Niel blushed and pulled himself off.

 

“Oh I’m so sor…” C.A.P cut him off by pulling him into his arms again.

 

“Don’t be.” He said. “I like this position.” He whispered. His hands roamed around Niel’s back, trying to feel the soft skin all over. Niel blushed and let out a small moan. C.A.P laughed and smirked.

 

“That sounded so y Niel.” He said and pressed his chest against the other. “Now let’s see how you sound if I do this…” He pressed his lips against Niel’s roughly and forced his tongue inside. The two were in heated kiss and when C.A.P pulled away, Niel was in utter shock. When C.A.P started to kiss down his neck, he moaned.

 

“A-Ahh…” Niel cried. He shivered and unconsciously wrapped his arms around C.A.P’s neck. He pressed his body closer to feel the heat radiating from C.A.P’s broad and muscular body. C.A.P smirked and continued kissing and lower to Niel’s collarbone. He wanted to go further but he stopped when he heard the front door open.

 

“Hey~ anybody home~???” Ricky called out in the darkness.

 

“Damn…” C.A.P muttered. Niel panicked in his mind. He ran to put on his shirt making C.A.P do so as well. The two ran over to the living room and saw that the lights were back on.

 

“Hey guys...” Niel greeted the others as calmly as he could.

 

“Hi~ we got ourselves mandoo and kimbab. So help yourselves to it.” Chunji said. Ricky and Changjo sat on one couch, leaving a space in the middle for Niel. But Niel sat between Chunji and L. Joe instead.

 

“You okay Niel? You look exhausted.” L. Joe said in a worried tone. Niel nodded his head.

 

“Yeah I’m fine. There are just a few problems going on.” He glanced over at the couch where the other three were on.

 

“Hmm...sounds like trouble.” Chunji said.

 

“Oh, you have NO idea.” Niel sighed. The others on the other couch looked at each other and then looked back at Niel, puzzled.

 

 

 

This is probably as extreme as it goes. The other one-shots will be more cute than hot.