Back home

After all this time

It was a sunny morning, and I had already packed my stuff to go back to Korea. I pulled my pink luggage bag towards the living room, where i found Nichkhun playing with Lemon the Parakeet. He turned as he heard noise, and he smiled as he saw me standing there. It was a sad kind of smile, as if he didn't want me to go. I didn't want to go either, but what choice do i have?

"Taecyeon's coming in 5 minutes." Nichkhun smiled. "I'll drive you guys to the airport."

"Alright." I said.

"You finally got what you want." Nichkhun suddenly said, giving lemon some bird food.

"Excuse me?"

"Taecyeon notices you now. Congratulations." He said.

I shrugged my shoulders and gave a smale smile. "T-thank you."

We stayed in silence for a little while, then Nichkhun locked parakeet to his cage and came to where i was standing and gave me a hug. "Thank you." He said, hugging me so tight that i couldn't breathe.

"What for?"

"Staying here. Changed my perception."

"No, thank you for letting me stay here." i said politely. "You've been a great help. I appreciate everything so much. I'm sorry if i did anything wrong."

"Don't go."

"Aww, Nichkhun, i'd love to stay... but-"

"I love you." He said it so fast, that i couldn't understand.

"Excuse me?"

"I... i love you. I think. I'm not sure. Maybe. A part of me.... Loves you. Maybe... i think." He stuttered, finding the right words to say.

I giggled softly at this, finding it cute. "You're in love with somebody you don't know?" I imitated him, reminding him that he was the one that made fun of me when he found out i was in love with Taecyeon.

Nichkhun frowned. Before he could say anything, the doorbell rang.

"Taecyeon's here." I smiled brightly.

---------------

At the airport, Nichkhun gave taecyeon a small hug, but he didn't smile, not even once. "Take care of Tiffany, Taecyeon." he said.

Taecyeon smiled and gave a wink. "You know i will." He said. Then he looked over to me. "Nichkhun, you want to say bye to Tiffany?"

I looked forward to this, so i smiled, i wanted to give him a hug, but Nichkhun shook his head. "We... already did. At home. Didn't we?" Nichkhun said.

I didn't say anything.

"I guess we'll be leaving now." taecyeon said awkwardly.

---------------

I came home hours and hours later, but Taeyeon wasn't home, but there was a note  left on the fridge.

Fany ah.

I left you food in the fridge in case you got hungry after a long flight. Sorry i couldn't pick you up at the airport, i have a date!

It's a long story, so i'll tell you about it when i get back.

p/s ; i miss you! Tell me what happened k!

-----------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

LOL, sorry for the short update!

When tiffany was packing her bags to leave, i was listening to Sara Bareilles - Breathe again, which suited the moment. You should listen to it.

Nichkhun's confession... is kind of sad.

And Taeyeon on a date, hmmm? ;)