Ending. :)

After all this time

Tiffany's POV

Sunny looked at her reflection in the mirror, her eyes on her beautiful wedding dress. The dress was princess-like and classy, but really y at the same time. Her long blonde hair draped on her shoulders and she wore a simple pearl necklace to match her dress. Taeyeon and I were bridesmaids, wearing a simple pink mini dress, looking at Sunny in such awe.

 

“This is really great.” Taeyeon said, tearing up. “You look beautiful.” She said again. I nodded my head in agreement, knowing how much Sunny had waited for this day. Sungmin and Sunny had been friends for 6 years, lovers for 3 years, and now they’re finally getting married.

 

The church bell rang and it was time for the wedding to begin. She walked down the isle like a runway model, with her dad on her side. She blushed slightly at the sight of Sungmin, waiting and smiling from ear to ear. Taeyeon and I, along with Sunny’s other friends held a small bouquet of flowers on our hands, walking behind her.

 

Nichkhun was Sungmin’s Best Man, and he was also smiling, feeling proud and content. Taecyeon also came with the stewardess Yoon Ri.

 

Well, you know how wedding goes, everything was perfect, and although the ring was a bit stuck at first, (which created both laughter and concern) he finally got it in her finger, and it turned out to be a perfect fit.

 

It was the time for the bride to throw her rose bouquet to the ladies, and honestly I wasn’t expecting anything. I stood as far away as I could possible, just watching them making a fuss of it. Taeyeon stood next to me, not bothering as well.

 

“I’m never going to get married.” She chuckled.

 

“What makes you say that?”

 

“No one likes me.” She smiled.

 

“That’s not true.” I chuckled. “There’s Kyuhyun, who’s standing there, staring at you.” I said.

 

“Well, it doesn’t matter.”

 

“It does!” I said sternly. “I want to be your maid of honor.” I broke into a smile and made Taeyeon giggle.

 

“Well, it will never happen. I’m going to end up alone at the age of 63 with 20 cats and an albino hedgehog.”

 

“1… 2….” Sunny announced. “3!” she counted and threw the flower which… surprise, surprise…. Went to none other than my best friend, Taeyeon.

 

“What were you saying, Tae?” I winked.

 

Taeyeon only stared at the flower in shock, and then turned to me with wide open, ignoring the envious stare from the rest of the girls. Sunny, who found out, gave Taeyeon a wink and two thumbs up.

--------------------------

 

Dinner party.

 

Everyone was dancing to the soft music but I decided to just stuff myself with lots and lots of food. It was buffet, so I could eat as much as I want. Of course, I would receive stares and people would think I’m crazy, but that doesn’t matter much to me anymore.

 

Taecyeon explained everything about Yoon Ri. On my opinion, I felt thankful. He said that he had only met Yoon Ri after he kissed me, and the kiss was in fact… nothing to the both of us. The kiss did leave me thinking for a while. Did I really like Taecyeon? Honestly I don’t know anything about him. Of course, he’s a successful pilot, he’s handsome and he’s nice, but that is it.

 

There’s something about Nichkhun, though that kept me wanting more. It’s as if he’s never enough, but he’s still more than I could take.

 

“Are you gonna eat all of that?” Nichkhun suddenly came with a glass of wine, pointing towards my plate of turkey. Since my mouth was full, I only nodded my head. He laughed slightly and sat next to me. “Are you okay?”

 

I shook my head.

 

“Why?”

 

I only shrugged my shoulders, still munching on my food.

 

“Tiffany…” He paused. “This is sudden…” He said, taking a breath of air and gulped. “But… I like you.”

 

I was about to say something, but he cut me off. “I know that I told you that before you went back to Korea and you said that I don’t know anything about you but the truth is I do. I know you only wear heels because you feel as if you are vertically challenged. I know your favourite meal is breakfast, you don’t like parakeets as much as I do and your favourite animal is the puppy, you snore at night, you speak 2 languages, you sneeze like a cat, you have a lisp and could not pronounce S very clearly, you have a really dark brown eyes, and I know that you feel the same way I do.” He said.

 

I stared at him and tried to understand everything he just said. How did he know all of this stuff? I didn’t tell him any of those things.

“H-how did you know?”

 

“I’m a magician; it is a part of my job to keep it a mystery.” He winked.

 

I smiled, not knowing what to say. He brought my face closer to his and kissed me gently. It wasn’t at all like Taecyeon’s kiss. Taecyeon’s was very forceful and it was like in the movies, it was very perfect-like. But as for Nichkhun’s, it was short and sweet. In other words, it was magical. He was a magician, after all.

 

He smiled after he pulled away, and then sighed in satisfaction.  “Your breath smells like turkey.” I blushed in embarrassment, but then he kissed me again, this time more powerful. As he took a short breath before continuing to kiss me, he whispered “I like turkey.”

 

“SHE SAID YES!” I heard Kyuhyun suddenly yell. Nichkhun and I broke the kiss, and everyone else turned their attention to Kyuhyun and Taeyeon. Taeyeon was covering her blushing face with her hands, and I saw a sparkling ring on her finger.

 

I smiled.

And we all lived happily ever after ;)

(END)

------------------------------------------------

Author's note : I'm so sorry this came late. I was about to make this story longer but i couldn't. :( So yeah here it is! The ending, finally. I hope this is to your satisfaction and i want to take this chance to say thank you to each one of you. <3 I love you all and thank you for supporting and subscribing. Tell me what you think of the ending. In my opinion, it was pretty cute and sweet, i hope you think so too!~

Have a wonderful day, you beautiful people !