18 vs 29 (yunjae ver.)

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Kim Jaejoong (29) is married to the famous actor, Jung Yunho (29). In the second year of their marriage, He begin to wonder if it was the right decision to marry the actor. but He stayed, thinking that it was just a phase of their marriage life. Until one day, he witness something that broke his heart, and brings the consequence of him demanding Yunho for a divorce. however, something happened. Fate has a twisted way of showing him where he actually belongs. Will Jaejoong gain his freedom back or will Yunho get another chance to mend their broken marriage?

 

hi ! :D i wouldn't describe much to the story since i know that some of you must already know the rather popular 18 vs 29 drama already. but yeah, i love the story, and i would really love it if there's a yunjae version of the story, but since i haven't found it on the net, then i decide to try it myself.

so the plot wasn't originally mine. there, i said it. it was simply modified from the original 18 vs 29 drama. which i'll try to modify it to my liking. and this was made purely for my entertainment. and i just feel like to share it. :)

 

english is not my mother language so im so sorry for my bad english. and this is my first attempt on making fanfic, since i always just read them, so please, be easy on me. but still, i would love to know some of your thoughts :D *and yeah, im still trying to get used to this whole asianfanfics thingy - and yeah, i finished the poster, at least this page doesn't look that plain anymore~ :"D

 

characters

 

 

Kim Jaejoong / Jung Jaejoong

18 Years Old Kim Jaejoong was a man with a will as hard as an iron. If he had set his eyes on something, nothing can stop him from his goal. He had a really big dream of being a producer, and had seriously pursuing that dream. Everything had perfectly planned in his head until one day, he met Jung Yunho. And things started to change. The 29 years old Kim Jaejoong begins to wonder if Jung Yunho is really worth it for everything happened to him.

 

 

Jung Yunho

Grow up in a family which lack of love, made him a cold hearted person who is afraid of expressing his own feelings. But, when 18 years old Jung Yunho met Kim Jaejoong, He know he was a goner. He knew from the beginning that the warmth and passion that emanating from the beautiful boy is what had been missing from his life., and from that moment, he swear that he will do anything to make Kim Jaejoong the one he will spend his life with. And chance come to him when one of Jaejoong friend decided to confessed to him. The 29 Years old Jung Yunho is the always misunderstood cold-hearted actor with his undying love for his wife keep expressed in a wrong way.

 

 

Kim Junsu

14 Years old Kim Junsu and 25 years old Kim Junsu stay the same. The cute one with dolphin like voice. He is cheerful and witty, but try to hurt his brother, Kim Jaejoong, he will declare a war with you right away. He is 4 years younger than Jaejoong. But really protective over him. Especially since his brother is really a naive and gullible one.

 

Other Characters will follow up later...

 

Foreword

“Okay, Mrs. Jung, Can You tell me your full name?”

“Jung? I am a Kim! Kim Jaejoong. Please kindly ask first, if you don’t know ahjusshi!” Jaejoong answered his doctor question in full confidence. Not knowing what is the purpose of everything asked.

“Okay, Jaejoong. so can You tell me what day is it? I mean... what date, month, and year...”

“it easy, i remember i was having class duty yesterday, it should be 12 October, then, today is 13 October 2003!” Jaejoong happily answered, didn’t catch the gasps the two people behind him let out.

“Class duty?” The doctor asked bewildered, looking through Jaejoong shoulder, to the ones sitting on chairs behind him. Junsu shook his head wildly.

“Oh.” The doctor paid his attention back to the man in front of him.

“so... can you tell me how old you are?” The doctor ask again, his hand playing with the rim of his glasses.

“what are you asking me all of these question? I am still a second year high schooler. I am 18 years old!” He answered confidently, smacking his hand on his chest.

And right then, everyone on that room knows what actually went wrong.

yunjaejee
So Sorry for the inconstant pace of update. Thank you for everyone who still spared your time reading this. Please leave some comment if you can it means a lot :-*