#5

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yoon Su Min! Pay attention. "

The girl's head snapped up as she glanced at the lecturer guiltily. She felt so sleepy that her eyelids were getting heavier and heavier by the minute.

" Looks like we stayed up too late dancing last night. " Ji Hyo whispered when the lecturer had his back turned.

" And I still have to work later after school. " Su Min whined as she patted gently on her cheeks to fight the fatigue from kicking in once again.

" An extra hour of work means an extra $6! " Ji Hyo encouraged causing Su Min to nod.

 

The girl paused as she spotted Kai with Kahee approaching her from the opposite direction. She wanted to inform him that she would be late tonight because of her job.

" Kai! "

Su Min's eyes widened in confusion as he strolled past her as though she had been transparent. Reaching out to grab his arm, Su Min managed to pull the guy back with all her strength. Beside him, Kahee raised her eyebrows ily at the girl while Kai stared down at his fiancee in disbelief.

" What? " He pulled his hand back from her grasp before straightening his sleeve which Su Min had managed to crumple.

" I.. er I just wanted to tell you that I will be working after school. I won't be home- "

" Whatever. " Kai shrugged impatiently as he stalked away pulling Kahee along.

Su Min stuck out her tongue at his back as she exhaled.

 

The man bit on his lower lip in frustration as he leaned back against the hard acrylic chair ignoring the droning lecturer. Kai knew that he shouldn't have acted that way towards Su Min but he couldn't control his temper. He was still sour over the fact that he had waited for her only to be met with her childish attitude. To think that Su Min had even dragged Kahee into their conversation made him boiling mad. Having two girls in his life wasn't easy. One girl, he had to try his hardest to put up with while the other girl, he wanted to be with. 

 

-

 

" Lessons just ended? " Su Min's co-worker Ain asked as she sliced the peaches before placing them in the toppings jar.

Su Min nodded forlornly as she put on her work uniform spotted with repeated strawberry patterns. All the girls working at the frozen yogurt chain were all decked out similarly in the cutesy style. For today, it was only Ain and her on the shift.

" I'll go for my lunch break alright? " Ain shot Su Min a wide smile showing her dimples as Su Min beamed back. " Sure! "

While making the yogurt, Su Min attended to the few customers who visited the small little shop. It was actually an easy job, besides, the lady boss was a really nice person and Su Min enjoyed working there.

" Hi, Welcome! " The girl sang out as the front bell tinkled.

" Su Min? "

The girl froze as she turned around only to come face to face with a grinning Kahee. Behind her, Exo stared at the girl with an unreadable expression. Kai looked away the minute he spotted Su Min behind the counter.

" I didn't know that you were working here! So? Do we get any discounts? "

" I'm sorry, only friends and family are entitled to discounts. " Su Min replied politely while stressing on the word ' friends '. Kahee's eyes narrowed as she clutched onto Kai's arms defensively.

" Isn't he your fiancee? "

" Just in name. After all, you're the one kissing and hugging my fiancee aren't you? "

" Yoon Su Min! " Kai growled furiously as he stepped in front of Kahee.

" Kai. " Luhan stepped up as well as he shot his friend a warning glare. 

" Let's just get our yogurt guys! " Tao waved his hands about as Lay pulled Kai along with Kahee to the yogurt dispenser. Luhan went towards Su Min as he flashed her a friendly grin. " Hey. "

" Hi Luhan! I'll give you a discount. " Su Min laughed as they met each others' eyes. From the corner, Kai rolled his eyes at her words. She always treated him as though he was a jerk but here she was, smiling at Luhan? 

The huge group settled down in a far corner of the shop as they chatted among themselves. Kahee was snuggled against Kai as they shared a single cup of chocolate flavored froyo. Meanwhile, Su Min was trying her best to ignore everything that was going on between the two of them. Even though she didn't like Kai that much, it still didn't feel good seeing him together with his girlfriend. It really took a toll on her self-esteem.

" Su Min! " Two guys came into the shop as one of them flashed the girl a pearly grin. They were both extremely good looking and even Kahee had pulled herself away from Kai to stare at them.

 

 

" Jing oppa! Yun oppa! " Su Min waved as her features arranged into a delighted expression. The two guys exchanged hugs with Su Min as they beamed at her.

" Go get your yogurt, my treat! " Su Min winked at them.

" Thanks babe! " Jing fist-pumped her as Yun placed his arm around her petite shoulder casually while he waited for his friend to collect the yogurt.

Babe? Looks like she had some things to hide herself, Kai thought as he stared at their close relationship. Kahee was frowning as she wondered how a girl like Su Min had such friends who defined the word hot. Just like the two, the rest of Exo were also staring curiously at the two new customers. Just then, Yun caught sight of Kahee staring at him. She blushed furiously as he met her gaze. Before she could even give him a seductive smile, his gaze shifted over to Kai. The man took his arm off Su Min and slowly walked towards where the big group was seated.

" You. You're the guy Su Min is engaged to. Kim Jongin. "

Kai glanced up at the tall man. " And? "

" And you're cuddling with another girl in front of a girl who will soon be your w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter