#10

Bubbletea and Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Su Min turned uncomfortably to one side as she tried not to let any sudden movements irritate her wounds. Her leg was stinging pretty badly as she tried her best to ignore the constantly throbbing pain. What happened earlier was still fresh in her mind. The casual way that Kai had picked her up in his arms and the way that he had been honestly worried about her. Was it all just simple friendship? Could there be a possibility that -

" Yoon Su Min, what are you thinking? " She whispered in horror as she realized her thoughts. She could still distinctly remember the feel of his lean and muscled arms; probably due to the years of dancing that he had done. Su Min had realized that her dislike for Kahee was actually growing stronger and a teeny weeny bit of it may be due to envy. That was strange though, she had never felt that way before.

For the next few hours, the girl thought about the reasons as to why she couldn't like Kai before she finally fell into a deep sleep.

 

Reasons why Yoon Su Min absolutely cannot have any feelings for Kim Jongin

1. He is arrogant and stuck up.

2. He has a girlfriend.

3. His girlfriend is a .

4. He...

5. He doesn't drink bubbletea. He is not normal

6. He...

7. FORGET IT I JUST CAN'T

 

 

" ..it...hurts... " Su Min whimpered incoherently in her sleep as Kai sighed softly at the sleeping girl. He gently dripped Iodine solution onto her raw wounds before wrapping the bandage around it firmly.

" Ow!!!!!!!!! " The girl immediately jolted awake as pain shot up the nerves in her injured leg. Su Min gasped as she came face to face with an equally surprised Kai on her bed. Their faces were merely inches apart and the tip of their noses were practically touching.

The girl remained still as her sleepy brain took some time to process the information.

" Yah- YOON SU MIN WHAT THE HELL " Kai stumbled backwards in shock as Su Min gave him a violent push.

" You er- "

" Take a look at your leg before you accuse me of anything. " Kai warned as he stood up while running his fingers through his messed up hair in annoyance.

The girl widened her eyes as she glanced down. Her wounds were bundled securely in the bandages and it made it less painful when she moved around.

" It would be absolutely ridiculous for you to be walking around school with your visible wounds. You will just end up getting an infection and not to mention, it looks bloody gross. "

" er. uhm... I.. "

" Since you wouldn't let anyone near your wound, the only time I could do it was while you were asleep. " He continued when Su Min just gaped at him in silence.

" ah...uhm... "

" The word that you're looking for right now is ' thank you '. " 

" Thanks.... I guess. "

" You better watch where you're walking next time. I'm not going to help you again. "

With that, Kai stretched his arms lazily as he strolled out of her room.Su Min glanced at the time. It was 5.35am and they had to start getting ready for school anytime now. Had he actually woken up earlier just to tend to her wounds?

 

 

" I'll be back late tonight, I have work. " Su Min informed Kai as they stepped out of the huge car. 

He frowned as he glanced down at her disapprovingly. " Are you even able to work in this condition? "

" I'll be fine. " Su Min replied breezily as she waved a goodbye to him. Kai paused for a moment before nodding and turning to join Exo and Kahee who were waiting for him. The girl noted the bright smile that lighted up his face as Kahee ran up to him with a hug. Only Kahee could make him smile that way.

" Su Min! " 

Su Min quickly turned in the opposite direction towards Ji Hyo who had been waiting by the drinking fountain. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter